Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think that Zoe will be a hands on mum? There’s been chat about night nurses and nannies and now boarding school. Is the general consensus that she’s going to continue being a lazy cow or does anyone think she’ll spring into action (lolz) once Pay is here?
I don’t expect her to be hands on when it comes to the gross hard or boring stuff (schooling, nappies, not sleeping).

I do however think she’ll want to do the ‘fun’ things with the baby. Like everyone said she wants to ‘recreate her childhood’ so i expect the baby to be taken to every garden centre under the sun and probably taken pumpkin picking for cute photos. Or to Tilly’s farm. I don’t think she’ll just have the nanny do all these things or send the baby to a boarding school so they’re not home to do these things.

I expect if she is ever asked about why she hired help she’ll said she is crazy busy with work being a #girlboss and so she needed help. I don’t think she’d admit she just didn’t want to do the hard stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh, nobody thought you were serious, don't worry! It would just suck to hear either your name or your kid's name emerge from Zoe's grinch mouth. I have a name that lots of people have mentioned here* and I really, really could do without these Tory buffoons tarnishing it.

*Yeah alright, ya got me. My name's Gazebo.
Dead 😂 I’m fully invested in the name being Pay now or Peyton and Pay for short 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she will be a part time mum I.E only doing things when she can be bothered which is not often. Dont get me wrong she will love dressing the baby up in cute outfits and pushing the pram round but apart from that nah too much hard work!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone else living for the day Pay says she hates Harry Potter and wants a salad for tea. I suspect Pay would immediately be shipped off to Aldo's parents to join Nala

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Na I envision Zoe will do her upmost to recreate her own ‘idyllic’ childhood. Zoe didn’t go to boarding school so her children won’t either. Private school I expect so. Personally if I had their vast amount of wealth I’d do the same and I’m sure most would. I can see Zoe being very controlling of her daughter and wanting her to be a mini me. Zoe and her own mum clearly have a rocky relationship and Tracey seems opinionated. God forbid baby Deyes not conform to Zoe’s set idea of what her daughter should be like. She’ll be posting comparison photos of her and her daughter at the same age either saying how similar they are or giggling at her daughter having any more then a pea size head.
100% there will be at some point:
*matching outfits
*mini me comparison pictures of her and pay at the same age
*some kind of omg how small is she OR how much bigger is she than me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
100% there will be at some point:
*matching outfits
*mini me comparison pictures of her and pay at the same age
*some kind of omg how small is she OR how much bigger is she than me
Can someone do a bingo card? We did really well with the not a baby shower one

Reactions: 17
I’m surprised that zoe isn’t a one tree hill fan, I’d assume that would be essential noughties viewing for her. If so, she could very well have named her Peyton 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m surprised that zoe isn’t a one tree hill fan, I’d assume that would be essential noughties viewing for her. If so, she could very well have named her Peyton 😂
Love one tree hill! Maybe Nessa from gavin and Stacey, hermione could be a stretch 😂

Reactions: 7
Love one tree hill! Maybe Nessa from gavin and Stacey, hermione could be a stretch 😂
I don’t think she’ll go for a name from a film or tv show. I imagine she’ll think they’re not trendy enough / Alfie will think they’re ‘cringey’ knowing him. Can’t do anything he doesn’t deem ‘cool’.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.