Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We make fun of her on this forum but in reality she is sad and pathetic. It's a sad existence she has. She is so lazy and spoiled that she and Alfie are incapable of doing anything themselves. This should have been a time where she had ample content to show. So many video ideas that she could have had during these 9 months and instead she did absolutely nothing. Can't even post videos on time, can't hang up a shelf or painting without hiring someone, can't plan or prepare a small baby shower party everything had to be catered ect. From the outside she seems to have it all but in reality she is a shell of her former self and I feel sorry for their daughter. She and Alfie will melt within the first month after the baby is born with how much work and effort has to go in to raise a child, care for them, teach them right from wrong, educate them, stimulate them. Babies aren't dolls or there for insta pics. I guess they will learn the hard way.
100% correct! I know most people dont like Jim Chapman but him and his GF vlogged doing the nursey and then they have decorated their bedroom. Zoe is an entitled lazy witch.

Do they ever sit around the dining table and talk? Apart from on Christmas Day? It seems like they’re always having a TV dinner, don’t get me wrong my family have them too, but most evenings we sit around the table and phones are banned until we are done.
They have two sets of dining tables and chairs but instead sit round the coffee table.

Reactions: 13
Do they ever sit around the dining table and talk?
I remember in her Dubai vlog, Zoe and Alfie were in this romantic candle-lit beachside restaurant, with amazing food and scenery, and they were playing a card game! I know they always said that they have deep talks off camera, but i cant picture them talking about something serious, idk like politics, social issues, or a reflective conversation. For me personally, being able to have meaningful discussions with my friends and S.O. is vital.

Reactions: 31
The thing is having a newborn is tiring for normal people who do everyday things and go to work full time, so its really going to hit miss lazy who does duck all 24/7. 😊

Reactions: 7
The thing is having a newborn is tiring for normal people who do everyday things and go to work full time, so its really going to hit miss lazy who does duck all 24/7. 😊
100%. The newborn stage hits you like a bloody freight train. I was put on medical suspension after 28 weeks due to having a high risk job and I swear this made the transition to parenthood even harder. I spent the 3rd trimester living the Zoe life - eating, watching films and not really doing an awful lot (I did exercise daily though I’ll give myself that!). Going from doing nothing to not having a second to yourself is soso tough. Defo would’ve been easier going from full time work to baby.

Reactions: 12
One thing we know for sure is she will never be left alone with the baby for more then a few hours as she couldn't be on her own when Alfie went away for a few days, she had to have Mark or her Mum come and stay with her. So no chance she will stay on her own with a baby!

Reactions: 17
They totally read here!! They respond to too many things that are said on here and I doubt they read thru the adoring comments they get because they already think they’re the best thing ever, so they read here because they know who criticize the wrong things they do; therefore, if they fix what we say here, they don’t risk putting off anyone that watches their videos and doesn’t read here.
and I think they like to say duck you to us because they are really that immature and bored
I wonder if she’s embarrassed. It must not be great to read that people know how lazy you are. If they read here, I wonder what’s her reaction in front of Alfie. She probably plays it cool since they both know this is not the case at all and we’re all just haters 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s so naive and dumber than I thought to think by week 12/13 you suddenly feel amazing. I’m in week 23 now and still throw up every morning 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she’s embarrassed. It must not be great to read that people know how lazy you are. If they read here, I wonder what’s her reaction in front of Alfie. She probably plays it cool since they both know this is not the case at all and we’re all just haters 😏
I doubt she will be embarrassed at all, people have been saying it for years and she hasn't made any changes. You'd think if it had hit home, she would have done. I truly believe both her and Alfie think they are inspiring self-made business people who work harder than any of us peasants could ever imagine.

Reactions: 12
I remember in her Dubai vlog, Zoe and Alfie were in this romantic candle-lit beachside restaurant, with amazing food and scenery, and they were playing a card game! I know they always said that they have deep talks off camera, but i cant picture them talking about something serious, idk like politics, social issues, or a reflective conversation. For me personally, being able to have meaningful discussions with my friends and S.O. is vital.
To be fair, not everyone wants to talk about serious subjects while on holiday, sitting in a beautiful restaurant with your partner. I certainly can't be arsed with that.

Reactions: 14
So they paid £950 for a rug?!So relatable 🙄
I was just about to mention this. I don’t buy rugs so don’t know the normal price but that seems excessive and isn’t even that nice! Can’t imagine wanting all this cream furniture with a baby on the way!!

Reactions: 17
they wont let pay deyes into that area cause its gonna be secured with a gate
(given the fact how toddler unfriendly the entry is, ((glass divider + stairs)))

so its okay 😂

Reactions: 9
A cream sofa and rug just in time for a baby that will quickly grow into a messy toddler/child... they can't be serious!!

Reactions: 19
Is it just me who thinks that artwork on the wall behind him looks really tacky. Probably expensive though, unless it was handmade or one of Poppy's designs which are literally only expensive because of the name 😂

And why on earth is she promoting a £950 rug. None of your audience is going to be able to afford that!!

Reactions: 29
they wont let pay deyes into that area cause its gonna be secured with a gate
(given the fact how toddler unfriendly the entry is, ((glass divider + stairs)))

so its okay 😂
I actually expect this will be where the baby is allowed to play. I don’t see Zoe allowing the kids playing in the living room with the light grey carpet and velvet sofas.

Plus the noise of the kids whilst she’s trying to watch gavin and Stacey or Harry Potter will be too difficult for her.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me who thinks that artwork on the wall behind him looks really tacky. Probably expensive though, unless it was handmade or one of Poppy's designs which are literally only expensive because of the name 😂

And why on earth is she promoting a £950 rug. None of your audience is going to be able to afford that!!
bold of you to assume poppy is capable of doing that
she can only draw what any 4 yr old can draw, ugly flower shapes
found it: without price

but similar artwork retails for 800 pounds and up:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I was just about to mention this. I don’t buy rugs so don’t know the normal price but that seems excessive and isn’t even that nice! Can’t imagine wanting all this cream furniture with a baby on the way!!
Rugs aren't cheap. We bought a less than 3x2m flatweave one from John Lewis and that was £300. However, a rug from La Redoute should not be £950 even for a large one. We bought an entire dining table set from La Redoute for less than that!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.