Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'll be a strong Tory name for sure ✨⭐✨🐸🧠
Margaret or Theresa lol

Does anyone remember when Alfie bought zoe the brand new iPhone a few years ago and she acted so surprised. Sure zoe, not like you literally buy the new phone every time it comes out even though they're pretty much the same 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I can so imagine Zoe being smug as hell if Pay is an easy baby, and will love to passively aggressively show off to her friends, who are pregnant/had a baby, with all her ‘hard won’ advice as if she is the best mum in the world.
It's one of those situations where she'll be smug no matter what. If Pay's an easy baby, Zoe will take all credit for it and won't shut up about what an angel her baby is. If Pay is the opposite, Zoe won't shut up about how hard it is to be a Mum, even though she'll have help and all the money in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's just filmed the second trimester video talk about lazy!

God this video is boring. She feels this pregnancy has gone quickly, if only! feels like 6 years for the rest of us! :rolleyes: :sleep:

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Recap of her second trimester video:

• she's filmed it sat on the bathroom floor again as that's the only room in her not mansion with good lighting
• she talked in depth about how fast her pregnancy has gone, and how slow her pregnancy has gone
• half of the video is spent explaining that one time she felt like was almost going to faint but didn't actually faint and so this made her worried about the possibility of fainting whilst walking through town (rather than how normal people may worry about it happening: at work, or on public transport)
• she basically repeats everything she has already said on Instagram stories as if anyone found it interesting the first time

Her lack of awareness about how easy she has it is vile

• Heart
Reactions: 36
wow- what the hell.- usually if you have thin or not enough hair it might look like that a bit but it straight up looks like there is no hair?
i know for some women that they lose hair after the pregnancy but during?
that would be new
It looks like her "stennies" (🤢) are just glued to a bare scalp.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Recap of her second trimester video:

• she's filmed it sat on the bathroom floor again as that's the only room in her not mansion with good lighting
• she talked in depth about how fast her pregnancy has gone, and how slow her pregnancy has gone
• half of the video is spent explaining that one time she felt like was almost going to faint but didn't actually faint and so this made her worried about the possibility of fainting whilst walking through town (rather than how normal people may worry about it happening: at work, or on public transport)
• she basically repeats everything she has already said on Instagram stories as if anyone found it interesting the first time

Her lack of awareness about how easy she has it is vile
When she said she was worried about fainting so had to go out with someone with her......well you do anyway! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
looks like some pregnancy hair loss to me! and the weight of those heavy extensions sure doesn’t help her case, either. she can add that to her third trimester video. 🙄 do you think she has noticed? if so—here is your sign to chop it off zoe!

Reactions: 13
wow- what the hell.- usually if you have thin or not enough hair it might look like that a bit but it straight up looks like there is no hair?
i know for some women that they lose hair after the pregnancy but during?
that would be new
yeah it's normal but not a extremely common thing to loose hair when pregnant but her lifestyle wouldn't help

Reactions: 7
After pregnancy your hair is ruined and I had loads fall out but during pregnancy it's amazing and never felt thicker or healthier. If we think she looks bad now, she's totally screwed in 3 months time

Reactions: 16
After pregnancy your hair is ruined and I had loads fall out but during pregnancy it's amazing and never felt thicker or healthier. If we think she looks bad now, she's totally screwed in 3 months time

woop
makes sense why she keeps wanting to have those stennies in, for some volume I guess.
all the ladies I was around however lost hair after the pregnancy and just around their sides not straight up on their hair crown

Reactions: 9
What are the predictions for how they'll announce the birth? A black and white fingers of the babies hand, feet or something COMPLETELY different which would be odd because she always likes to do what is on trend 👀

Reactions: 23
What are the predictions for how they'll announce the birth? A black and white fingers of the babies hand, feet or something COMPLETELY different which would be odd because she always likes to do what is on trend 👀
I reckon Aldo will get the love of his loins, Dianne to hold little Pay for his picture

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know if I can bare to watch her out of touch self indulgent blinkered 2nd trimester video!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
ah great another 30 min video of her talking absolute shite, talking about symptoms she's conjured up in her head

• Haha
Reactions: 12
just clicked on it, the audacity of this woman filming in her obnoxious circus tiled bathroom filled with echos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
makes sense why she keeps wanting to have those stennies in, for some volume I guess.
Such a shame tho, her baggy and long dresses with the combination of her super long stennies really drowns her out! Early 2019 Zoe's short and natural dark brown hair would've looked sooo fresh

Reactions: 10
Yes I think Zoe will post a close up of holding the babies hand. I think Alfie will post a picture of him topless holding the baby with the baby facing away from the camera and him looking down at the baby. (Like if anyone remembers Louis from 1Ds birth announcement).

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.