Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, at least he doesn't have a "dadbod" I guess šŸ˜‚ Though if the choice was mine I'd rather go for someone with a dadbod than for someone looking underage haha

(not here to body shame, if it wasn't Alfie I couldn't care less about a man looking boyish, but he just gets on my nerves) HAHA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I was un medicated for both my births but there is a difference between someone who has to struggle on for 36 hours and me who has a 5.5 hour labour with my first and a96 minute labour with number two (in other news I give birth like a machine but my boobs donā€™t work so bf was not possible-baby ended up in hospital at 5 days losing 22% of body weight)
I had unmedicated birth twice one was 9 hours the second was here after 40 minutes

Reactions: 3
I was un medicated for both my births but there is a difference between someone who has to struggle on for 36 hours and me who has a 5.5 hour labour with my first and a96 minute labour with number two (in other news I give birth like a machine but my boobs donā€™t work so bf was not possible-baby ended up in hospital at 5 days losing 22% of body weight)
My first was 32 hours ending up in an emergency c-section, and number 2 was 3 hour L&D (however recovery was SO much worse). It will be interesting to see how Zoe copes with the newborn stage, my youngest just turned 5 weeks old and being a single mum to her and a 4 year old, it's hard. I definitely think she's underestimating the requirements newborns have, if that makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It wonā€™t be hard for Zoe though. She wonā€™t live the reality that most other new mums do. Alfie will be at her beck and call and it wouldnā€™t surprise me if her mum was going to stay with her for a few weeks after the birth as well. It will be radio silence from her except for the announcement that baby has arrived.

Reactions: 27
I must say - big love to all you wonderful people who have handled not great birthing experiences and come out the other end tired but courageous šŸ‘šŸ» I canā€™t imagine what youā€™ve been through. Zoe doesnā€™t know whatā€™s going to hit her, I genuinely think sheā€™s just thinking of the aesthetic of a newborn rather than the actual labour of a child

See the question you have to ask is: who even took that photo, how awkward did they feel taking it and how did Alfie sell it to them. šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So he's on Paternity leave but he's posting about his futureself brand....erm so is that not work you idiot?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So he's on Paternity leave but he's posting about his futureself brand....erm so is that not work you idiot?
well funny he installed a lightbulb the other day cause
in aldies case:
the lightā€™s on but no oneā€™s home

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ngl, when he started doing the whole no dad bod thing I thought he was intending on getting ripped and building muscle. Itā€™s a bit worrying he didnā€™t really, like others have said I wonder what the thoughts and feelings about weight are in that household.

Reactions: 14
Ngl, when he started doing the whole no dad bod thing I thought he was intending on getting ripped and building muscle. Itā€™s a bit worrying he didnā€™t really, like others have said I wonder what the thoughts and feelings about weight are in that household.
I can see Zoe making lots of tiny cutting remarks to Alfie as she does, things like, "Ooh, are you really going to have pudding too?" I think she probably makes comparisons between how tiny she is to Poppy and points out when Alfie has a bit of a belly etc. I would pretty much guarantee the #dadbod thing came from her little comments.

Reactions: 18
I canā€™t believe the way Alfie bangs on about not wanting a dad bod as if itā€™s the worst thing in the world, especially when they have friends who have just had babies, Maddieā€™s husband for example isnā€™t exactly ā€œrippedā€ and has what Alfie would describe as a dad bod. Their body image issues are really awful tbh, I feel for their child.

Reactions: 39
I canā€™t believe the way Alfie bangs on about not wanting a dad bod as if itā€™s the worst thing in the world, especially when they have friends who have just had babies, Maddieā€™s husband for example isnā€™t exactly ā€œrippedā€ and has what Alfie would describe as a dad bod. Their body image issues are really awful tbh, I feel for their child.
What about condom hat Steve he isn't a dad and he has a dad bod!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry if this has been mentioned but in Zoe's baby party reel Poppy looks like she has a bump? Is she pregnant?

Reactions: 2
Sorry if this has been mentioned but in Zoe's baby party reel Poppy looks like she has a bump? Is she pregnant?
Careful the tattle lynch mob will come for you if you dare suggest such a thing :p but no supposedly she isn't, she posted about her period just the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Paternity leave a month before the due date šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ howling, genuinely never heard anything so ridiculous šŸ˜… like others have mentioned on this thread, my other half didnā€™t start paternity until I was actually in labour. What a bleeping bellend I just canā€™t šŸ˜‚ how is this man going to be a father, I was younger than him when I had my first child and considered myself a proper adult, this prick has the mental capacity of a doorstop šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

And Alfie no one gives a shiny tit whether you have a dad bod. Litcherally no one.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.