Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm beginning to wonder if Alfie somehow is going to give birth to that baby himself.
He defiantly is, i have never heard or seen such utter bullshit behaviour in my life. He is just something else

I’m sure many of you are similar but I started leave 9 days before my due date and my partner worked until I went into labour 🤷🏼‍♀️They are on a different planet
Absolutely! My partner wasn’t even allowed in until I was going to delivery suit, but there’s these absolute morons so detached from the world and what real life is. They are gross.
I literally don’t know how they have any fans anymore because they are so un-relatable.

Reactions: 8
I’m sure many of you are similar but I started leave 9 days before my due date and my partner worked until I went into labour 🤷🏼‍♀️They are on a different planet
Late response- In my country you are sent on maternity leave (with full salary) six weeks from your due date and eight weeks after bitth. Your employer is not allowed to call you into work- but I think they get the money back or it’s the Health insurance that covers it anyway- cannot remember correctly there was so much paperwork. That is guaranteed. You can take more leave after birth - there are several options. Very different for people that are self employed and paternity leave starts with birth and obviously not before. So while this is extremely privileged by comparison to other countries it’s still very different to how those multi-million just like you influencer go about things.

Reactions: 8
Influencers literally find it impossible to not hold their bump to accentuate it don’t they? It bothers me so much. We know you’re pregnant, Zoe.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't even know what to say about the disgusting sack of shame she's wearing, so I have to ask - why does Alfie never, never look at the camera when he's with her. It's like he's ashamed or something. Why, Alfie?! Zoe's wearing her best mouldy armchair costume, FFS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't even know what to say about the disgusting sack of shame she's wearing, so I have to ask - why does Alfie never, never look at the camera when he's with her. It's like he's ashamed or something. Why, Alfie?! Zoe's wearing her best mouldy armchair costume, FFS.
remember that couples pic they tried to recreate while on a walk
the dangling with your legs over a fence? yeah
(and we all thought its weird to have another couples pic saved on your phone 😂)

i think he has got this weird thing with couples pics and is inspired by them, such pics are posed to the extreme so i guess he aspires to look like those

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you reckon Zoe will grow jealous of Alf calling the baby “little one” seeing as it used to be a nickname for her?
This is a grand assumption but she strikes me as the type that may become competitive with her daughter (lived it myself)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Do you reckon Zoe will grow jealous of Alf calling the baby “little one” seeing as it used to be a nickname for her?
This is a grand assumption but she strikes me as the type that may become competitive with her daughter (lived it myself)
she is used to it cause alf started calling narla that. she did mention in a vlog before in a very annoyed tone that it developed into that so yeah
narla was there before pay deyes- but now the throne will be given to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I mean, there are no words…. Why would you voluntarily wear this monstrosity!!
Not only is it ugly and unflattering AF, but when you are 36 weeks pregnant who on earth wants to be pulling down a jumpsuit when you need a wee every five seconds?!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.