Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i love whenever she promotes these books
she never says whats the overall story of the book like nothing just how much she has worked on it, she never "spoils" just a bit of the story and then goes for more youd have to buy the book
nothing

which is probably cause she barely wrote anything whats in there 😅

Reactions: 20
What will be next a book about how to host when you are a busy mother...

Tip 1, when you have just come back from a busy day opening PR gifts in the office, the baby needs feeding and you are too tired to put a Rana pasta microwave meal in the microwave for yourself. Dont panic just pick up the phone, press speed dial and order that Wagamamas.

• Haha
  • Heart
she never says whats the overall story of the book like nothing just how much she has worked on it, she never "spoils" just a bit of the story and then goes for more youd have to buy the book
nothing

And how she thinks magpie news are always the most exciting and so highly anticipated 🥱🥱🥱 Let’s be honest, nothing NOTHING she does is exciting, they only sound exciting inside her head.

Reactions: 12
nothing

Yeah, I always found this odd - to sell a book, people need to know what it's about. For all anybody knows about this steaming heap of keyboard manure, it could literally be a book about magpies.

She definitely only wrote "The End" and didn't read any of what the "co-author" sent her.

Yeah, I always found this odd - to sell a book, people need to know what it's about. For all anybody knows about this steaming heap of keyboard manure, it could literally be a book about magpies.

She definitely only wrote "The End" and didn't read any of what the "co-author" sent her.
I'm going to defend Zoe here and say it is incredibly difficult to talk about a book if you've never actually got round to ever reading it.

Also she definitely talked about it being a 3 book series. No doubt she's shelved this to be a full time mum

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm going to defend Zoe here and say it is incredibly difficult to talk about a book if you've never actually got round to ever reading it.

Also she definitely talked about it being a 3 book series. No doubt she's shelved this to be a full time mum
Nah it wouldn’t be Zoe’s decision to shelve it just cause she was pregnant. Unless she took a loss by backing out of the contract. If the series was a success, the publisher would expect her to finish it out, even if it took her a bit longer due to baby arriving. The publisher have pulled this cause it’s having no success. Might be a mutual agreement thing but if it was doing well it would still be going ahead. As it stands, Zoe can’t be arsed and is having a baby and it’s not financially worth it for the publisher either so they’re leaving it at two books.

Reactions: 8
Zoe’s publisher was clever by getting her to tap into an incredibly popular trend - the YA murder mystery market. Look at the success of books like A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder and One of Us is Lying. However, Zoe‘s name doesn’t have the same selling power it did back when she released Girl Online. There never seemed to be any buzz about The Magpie Society aside from some book-related Instagram accounts posting about their gifted copies before release. It was definitely pitched as a series with at least three books and I’d love to see the sales figures because it sounds like the publisher called it quits because a long-running series wouldn’t be profitable.

Reactions: 13

Haha, true. But you'd think the publishers would send a blurb or a snippet to share.

Reactions: 4
Another bloody Function of Boring #ad, not even a new one, just the one filmed on the day it took her 2 hours to get ready haha
I wonder how long this contract lasts, instead of the contract ending I think they renewed it with new terms, like to have these ads shoved in our faces every other day haha?! Anything for money I guess hahahaha :rolleyes:

• Haha
What will be next a book about how to host when you are a busy mother...

Tip 1, when you have just come back from a busy day opening PR gifts in the office, the baby needs feeding and you are too tired to put a Rana pasta microwave meal in the microwave for yourself. Dont panic just pick up the phone, press speed dial and order that Wagamamas.
If you're tired, cordially invite your baby to take care of itself, and then go and have a nap.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Another bloody Function of Boring #ad, not even a new one, just the one filmed on the day it took her 2 hours to get ready haha
I wonder how long this contract lasts, instead of the contract ending I think they renewed it with new terms, like to have these ads shoved in our faces every other day haha?! Anything for money I guess hahahaha :rolleyes:
I’m actually sick of seeing her on my timeline now. It’s always the same 3 things: Function of Beauty, baby things or her book.

And I swear she’s become even more arrogant since being pregnant.

Reactions: 19
Was just thinking why didn’t aldie ask Dianne to do the DIY in the baby room….. she is practically Laurence Llewelyn bowan at this point 🤣

She massively has, I’ve never seen anyone act so smug because they are pregnant than zoella smugg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m actually sick of seeing her on my timeline now. It’s always the same 3 things: Function of Beauty, baby things or her book.

She is boring she does the bare minimum now. Will be even less once she's had the baby.

She is boring she does the bare minimum now. Will be even less once she's had the baby.
I don’t really blame people for slowing down when they’ve made millions and don’t have to work full time, I know I would be exploring the world if I had her money, but she doesn’t even make an effort to be included in any of her companies. It seems Alfie does the majority of the work (which is saying a lot!) while Zoe just slobs about at home. She has such a privileged life, she doesn’t need to worry about paying her bills or how she’s going to afford food etc, she has all the free time in the world and what does she do with it? Nothing.

I work with a women who is 14 weeks pregnant and is struggling so bad with morning sickness and not feeling great and she is still pushing through and working full time. Zoe just has an awful work ethic. She didn’t work hard to get where she is, she was in the right place at the right time, her success comes down to pure luck, that and the fact she was really beautiful and bubbly when she first started YT, she was likeable. Now she just hangs on to that narrative that she’s the best looking girl in the Brit YT crew and the most popular of them too. But she needs a wake up call, most of the people from that era have grown up, she needs to do the same.

sorry for the long rant! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t really blame people for slowing down when they’ve made millions and don’t have to work full time, I know I would be exploring the world if I had her money, but she doesn’t even make an effort to be included in any of her companies. It seems Alfie does the majority of the work (which is saying a lot!) while Zoe just slobs about at home. She has such a privileged life, she doesn’t need to worry about paying her bills or how she’s going to afford food etc, she has all the free time in the world and what does she do with it? Nothing.

I work with a women who is 14 weeks pregnant and is struggling so bad with morning sickness and not feeling great and she is still pushing through and working full time. Zoe just has an awful work ethic. She didn’t work hard to get where she is, she was in the right place at the right time, her success comes down to pure luck, that and the fact she was really beautiful and bubbly when she first started YT, she was likeable. Now she just hangs on to that narrative that she’s the best looking girl in the Brit YT crew and the most popular of them too. But she needs a wake up call, most of the people from that era have grown up, she needs to do the same.

sorry for the long rant! 😂
It’s funny because while nothing can truly prepare you for being a parent, most if not all ‘normal’ people still have life experiences to utilise like knowing how to cook, look after pets (properly), maintain a 9-5 on top of home responsibilities etc. Zoe literally has no life skills because she’s entitled beyond belief and never has to fend for herself. How in hell does she think she can support another life who is wholly dependent on her, when she can’t even feed herself properly or do *anything* other than fester in bed or throw garden parties (again, done by everyone but her). She is utterly deluded.

• Heart
I don’t think they were insinuating that it’s the easy way out, but that they’ve already “fully planned” the date the babies coming so that’s why they haven’t packed.
I still reckon it’s because she’s waiting for a #ad #spon

edit: not sure why it wouldn’t let me reply but this is a reply to cj_ii

Reactions: 2
Also I know we’ve talked about Zoe’s anxiety here before and how she feels about birth but having a c-section would at least help her with her emetephobia as one fear she’s talked about is women throwing up during birth and if she had a planned section she wouldn’t have that problem which might help with her anxiety.

(Just to add I too have emetephobia and it would be something I’d take into consideration when planning a birth (although I won’t have kids because of it anyway))

Reactions: 2
I just saw her latest function of beauty ad on IG stories and my god her hair looks awful. Why does she still go to those terrible hairdressers? The length looks stupid as she does have a small face. And the colour is so brassy/orange. Does she not use purple shampoo?

Reactions: 9
Regarding the function of beauty why would you want stickers to put on the bottles? I mean surely when the bottle gets wet the stickers will fall off. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the funniest part of Zoe's career as an "author" is the fact that Alfie has not dedicated a single minute to reading any of her work. I bet none of her friends have either. What a tell that she isn't a legitimate writer. When people get their work published their friends and family can't wait to support them because they know the time and effort it took to put something out into the world. For Zoe its just another paycheque.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.