Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This face is demonic.

She is loving all eyes being on her that she’s so over the top almost like a small child. If baby is kicking then like she said in a caption (doubt it, babies don’t really kick when you’re up and about and moving) it really doesn’t warrant that reaction from her.

View attachment 694124
She really thinks she's bleeping god's gift doesn't she. Can't wait to see how far she falls from her pedestal when the baby is here and all eyes are on her instead of her mother.

Reactions: 19
Also why have Adults been made to sit on the floor they look as awkward AF. :oops: That baby shower was bland bland bland. The baby showers I have been to have been colourful and fun, Zoe's non-baby shower is just for the IG pics.

Reactions: 29
Yes, I can see why people have an issue with it. She does seem to feature the Deyes more so. I suppose we don’t know the full story. Do people suspect the relationship with her mum is strained?
I don’t think it’s strained for any particular reason, I think it’s just her living far away from them and can’t be arsed to make the effort most of the time but there are a few things I think which are purely speculation:
-She still resents her parents for breaking the “perfect family” illusion they had to her. (i.e. happily married couple with two children, a boy and a girl) Since the Deyes have that, that’s what she aspires to be so latches on to them in awe almost.
-Her family don’t enable her like the Deyes do. I get the impression her family were very pro “get out there, do some exercise, see the world” in relation to her anxieties instead of “oh my goood Zooeee nooooo come heeeere lets sit on the settee with snacks all day” like Poppie does.
-This one is a fact more than speculation, but that the Deyes family praise her for the bare minimum. Perfect example, the cake she made for the football not long ago. Instead of “oh that looks lovely, thanks Zoe” she got “OH MY GOOOOD ZOE THAT’S AMAAAAZING!”. Given Zoe is an absolute sucker for praise I’m sure we can all assume which she’d rather.

Reactions: 44
I don’t think it’s strained for any particular reason, I think it’s just her living far away from them and can’t be arsed to make the effort most of the time but there are a few things I think which are purely speculation:
-She still resents her parents for breaking the “perfect family” illusion they had to her. (i.e. happily married couple with two children, a boy and a girl) Since the Deyes have that, that’s what she aspires to be so latches on to them in awe almost.
-Her family don’t enable her like the Deyes do. I get the impression her family were very pro “get out there, do some exercise, see the world” in relation to her anxieties instead of “oh my goood Zooeee nooooo come heeeere lets sit on the settee with snacks all day” like Poppie does.
-This one is a fact more than speculation, but that the Deyes family praise her for the bare minimum. Perfect example, the cake she made for the football not long ago. Instead of “oh that looks lovely, thanks Zoe” she got “OH MY GOOOOD ZOE THAT’S AMAAAAZING!”. Given Zoe is an absolute sucker for praise I’m sure we can all assume which she’d rather.
Ahhh, that’s interesting. I did assume the distance would be an issue. I think I notice the ‘bias’ towards the Deyes at Christmas time. They do seem to do everything together, and go above & beyond. I mean that could be because they’re more on the doorstep. In years past I’ve thought it’s sad that she’s only taken small trips back to her family. This year will be interesting to observe - is it true that Joe lives close by now? How close? I can see her not necessarily wanting to travel with a baby, (it’s not easy at all), but it’ll be interesting to see if she does more things with her family (inviting round etc). Did she say no vlogmas? Perhaps we won’t see much at all.

Reactions: 13
A baby brings so much joy to a family.
The ‘party before the baby arrives’ or whatever she called it? I couldn’t understand the purpose behind it?
Non of Zoe’s friends were there?
Joe and Dianne were nowhere to be seen.
Tracey and her Dad - nowhere to be seen.
Not even Zoe and Alfie pictures of them together? Why anybody would think Mark Ferris is the biological father to this baby than Alfie?
It just seems orchestrated and odd?
Like inviting your work colleagues to a personal event (like you wouldn’t do that?)
I think Zoe revolves around her own little dream world where she is the princess and those must adore her. She’s going to have a HUGE wake up call when baby arrives. It’s no longer about YOU anymore hunny!
And to have extensions... I was hoping she’d have a shorter cut because they are going to look AWFUL once baby is here and you have zero time or energy to maintain them. She has zero energy now lol 😆

Reactions: 16
"This will be an everlasting love 💕 little snippets from Sunday that I just popped together for the mems!"

SHE SHORTENED MEMORIES-
what a great and creative author- MEMS-
MEMS
MEMS
M̵͍͉͆͒͝Ė̸̡̻̗̩̓̏̓͜M̵̡̰̼̯͖͉̩͇̈́͐̓̌̎͜͠S̸̥̲̯̃̈́̄̒̊

The ‘party before the baby arrives’ or whatever she called it? I couldn’t understand the purpose behind it?
Not even Zoe and Alfie pictures of them together? Why anybody would think Mark Ferris is the biological father to this baby than Alfie?
Like inviting your work colleagues to a personal event (like you wouldn’t do that?)
I think Zoe revolves around her own little dream world where she is the princess and those must adore her. She’s going to have a HUGE wake up call when baby arrives. It’s no longer about YOU anymore hunny!
And to have extensions... I was hoping she’d have a shorter cut because they are going to look AWFUL once baby is here and you have zero time or energy to maintain them. She has zero energy now lol 😆
lets be real she did it for the grams,
everything was neatly put and aesthetically coloured,

also everyone going: she will see once the baby arrives, but joke on us what if pay deyes is one of those babies that just are very easy to take care of? its rare but it happens

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she’ll have more than one. She threw this party herself so probably didn’t want to call it a baby shower. It makes me wonder if this is the ‘insta’ baby shower, full of the people like Mark & Joey Graceffa (side note: very surprised to see him!). And if she’ll have another thrown by her family.

Also, she’ll learn reaaaaally fast that long hair with baby will be a nightmare. We all succumb to the mum cut, or forever wear out hair up.

Reactions: 9
If I went to a party and had to sit on the floor, eating tiny slithers of cake touched up by other people, I’d reconsider the gift I gave them. It looked bland. It needed S club 3, or at a push, a steps tribute band, called Stairs

• Haha
Reactions: 43
If I went to a party and had to sit on the floor, eating tiny slithers of cake touched up by other people, I’d reconsider the gift I gave them. It looked bland. It needed S club 3, or at a push, a steps tribute band, called Stairs
Stairs 😭 😂 😭 😂 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it true that Joe lives close by now? How close?
I can’t remember which thread it was but a fellow tattler found the sale of Joes house and it is on the same street (granted, it’s a fairly long street) as Zoe and Alfie.

I can’t remember which thread it was but a fellow tattler found the sale of Joes house and it is on the same street (granted, it’s a fairly long street) as Zoe and Alfie.
Wow! That is close!! I’ll be intrigued to see how much Uncle Joe will be round then…

Reactions: 3
To be fair, those picnic rug dresses in that style are EVERYWHERE at the minute. Although I equally wouldn't put it past Sluggy to demand they fit her 'aesthetic' (even though none of the colours did anyway...)

Reactions: 14
To be fair, those picnic rug dresses in that style are EVERYWHERE at the minute. Although I equally wouldn't put it past Sluggy to demand they fit her 'aesthetic' (even though none of the colours did anyway...)
That's true, they are everywhere. This gives me hope that Zoe might actually have been pissed off to see so many guests wearing almost the same thing as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if she’ll have more than one. She threw this party herself so probably didn’t want to call it a baby shower. It makes me wonder if this is the ‘insta’ baby shower, full of the people like Mark & Joey Graceffa (side note: very surprised to see him!). And if she’ll have another thrown by her family.
I doubt it even if they did it would still be plastered over Instagram. Also why would her blood family do anything nice like that when she can’t be bothered with them most of the time. She won’t even alternate Xmas with her family and ends up seeing them days before hand or weeks later.
Zoe comes across like a proper nightmare when it comes to anyone doing anything nice for her. This probably explains why nobody did do anything for her because she wouldn’t be grateful she’d be cranky because it wasn’t ostentatious Pinterest vomit like all her parties.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Also another thing...
It’s not having a baby. It’s raising a child. A ‘baby’ isn’t a doll or a puppy. It’s hard work. You can have an easy baby, but toddler years and stroppy teens are a whole different story and a lot of hard work.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.