Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only joe to mention the party was joey graceffa. The stories joe sugg posted since Sunday have been twitch links and a reel because insta doesn’t always push them.

Reactions: 9
Don’t know how many of you follow Louise these days, but the latest drama is that she created a public IG for Darcy (who is 10) to document her dance hobby.

What levels do we think Zalfie will reach? I’d like to think they won’t go that low, but I’m sure they’ll feature baby quite Pay a bit. I think it is more common for influencers to feature their children when they don’t have a clear direction for their content. IG posts with their kids tend to do well for engagement, and since their channel/IG has no other direction, they lean into it 🤷‍♀️

Personally, I fast forward through any YT video portions showing kids because it makes me uncomfortable. But some people love seeing it.

This baby shower just proves how easy it would be for them to get engaged and have a wedding at the drop of a hat. It's all sponsored and set up for them and all their minions will drop everything to attend a Zalfie tent party. I understand not everyone has to do things in the same order relating to baby and marriage but with these two it just seems like it speaks to a larger issue in their relationship to push it off for so long. This is based on years of watching them and hearing their (rather just Zoe's actually) opinion on an engagement timeline change with age and Alfie's resistance.

Someone posted it here as well. That is the ONLY mention of him at the party though....I didn't see him or D anywhere else...so weird right?!
I also thought the Joey comment was Joe Sugg as well. I didn't know Graceffa was still in the UK nevermind being held hostage for a Zalfie party x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not a sign at all of joe/Dianne in the reel and I imagine that presents a flavour of what the day was like and who was there….

Reactions: 8
Plot twist they were disinvited because Joes proposed (was planned before she announced her need for a party) and Zoe’s incapable of being happy for someone other than herself. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@Autumnal I find bumps gross because pregnancy grosses me out and I don’t like babies anyway. It’s like a parasite and it’s creepy that something is growing inside a person. I am happy for people when they babies that they want, though. It’s just not something that I ever want, would enjoy, or find cute and interesting.

her baby shower looks so generic And boring, just like her. Ugly outfits all around!’

Reactions: 14
She posted a new vlog. It's an ad.

It's ridiculous. I don't have any more words for this.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 694799
New vlog is an ad for Function of Beauty... AGAIN.
The fact she still tries to act like it’s an “oooh here’s something I forgot to mention” instead of actually being like “yeah this is an ad”. If she didn’t have to disclose it was no one would have noticed it was. She’s a marketing teams wet dream thats for sure, snakey.

Reactions: 22
Er its starting to get a bit weird now with the Function of Beauty ads - she's got a massive following still, why are all her YT ads for them? Why so many? Also i would have thought she was fairly pricey, how much money have this company got??

Reactions: 22
Ok her mum was there at some point so yeah that's solved

And she said they bought a mattress too big for the cot and "we might have to send it back, sell it or give it to somebody else" --- I legit thought she would just give it to someone. Lol. Nope

She said "times just escaping me" --- why she hasn't filmed her trimester 2

I don't know why she's so anti calling it a baby shower lol because noone wanted to host it???

Noone bought gifts, but a baby book they loved with a message to the baby (an idea she saw from Another Instagrammer)

Also she's just done her first baby clothes wash and she's "weirdly excited" --- get this woman a life!!!

Reactions: 17
Er its starting to get a bit weird now with the Function of Beauty ads - she's got a massive following still, why are all her YT ads for them? Why so many? Also i would have thought she was fairly pricey, how much money have this company got??
Starting to think she’s bought shares in the company at this rate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.