Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the Di’s salon video and it was actually quite pleasant, genuinely got the impression they were both friendly. That might just be because Zoe’s in her element talking about herself. Did find it hilarious that in ever clip where Dianne is doing her hair it looks like she’s about to fall asleep

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watched the Di’s salon video and it was actually quite pleasant, genuinely got the impression they were both friendly. That might just be because Zoe’s in her element talking about herself. Did find it hilarious that in ever clip where Dianne is doing her hair it looks like she’s about to fall asleep
i was thinking the same
she is so obnoxious with mark poppy and sean

Reactions: 11
I can’t see anyone other then Louise redknapp when looking at her stories 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still can’t believe she had to host her own baby shower because nobody else would do it 🙈 It’s a bit like organising your own hen party. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure there are people who do it for their own reasons, like maybe organising it yourself is just easier if you have different sets of friendship groups or something but when we know that’s not really the case with Zoe, it just seems so sad

Reactions: 15
I still can’t believe she had to host her own baby shower because nobody else would do it 🙈 It’s a bit like organising your own hen party. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure there are people who do it for their own reasons, like maybe organising it yourself is just easier if you have different sets of friendship groups or something but when we know that’s not really the case with Zoe, it just seems so sad
To be fair she's probably such a control freak, and she's also known as the 'queen of hosting', that her friends/family/acquaintances are probably too scared to host one themselves. Also they'd have to get her to actually leave the house so it would be pretty much impossible for someone else to host it!

Reactions: 12
So how long do we think she’ll keep the extensions in once her night sweats start after birth? 😏

Reactions: 15
Her mum may have asked for some privacy, and Zoe is respecting that. They owe us nothing. Is she not allowed to have moments with people in her life that are for her only?
I get the vibe that Zoe and her mum clash quite a bit. Her mum strikes me as the type not to bite her tongue and put up with Zoe’s ways. She probably didn’t want to pose holding on to Zoe’s bump. Amanda and Poppy are yes men getting all the perks of Zoe’s ‘fame’. Tracey seems much more independent and Zoe can’t control her

Reactions: 22
I really find it weird that J&D didn't go at all. I mean they live nearby now so it seems strange that they were a no show. I know Joe pulled something on his neck but like is that really why they didn't go? It just doesn't make much sense to me...

Reactions: 14
So how long do we think she’ll keep the extensions in once her night sweats start after birth? 😏
One of the things no one warned me about postpartum. I was in the air conditioned recovery ward wondering why I was sweating my ass off

I do feel sorry for Zoe with the way people comment on her appearance on here. I agree, her hair doesn’t suit her as well as it could, but I actually think she looks really well for being so heavily pregnant plus it’s really nice to see an influencer embrace her natural looks without any filler or botox. I know you’re all gonna come at me saying she could eat better, drink more water etc but honestly I really doubt it’d make much difference to how she looks. Anyway that’s all I have to say really 🤷🏻‍♀️
I did pick on how her long hair doesn't suit her face HOWEVER I agree with you in the fact that I appreciate she's not like every other influencer in the filler/botox sort of way.

Reactions: 8
I really find it weird that J&D didn't go at all. I mean they live nearby now so it seems strange that they were a no show. I know Joe pulled something on his neck but like is that really why they didn't go? It just doesn't make much sense to me...
Joe posted a photo of the table on his stories.....

Reactions: 5
I did pick on how her long hair doesn't suit her face HOWEVER I agree with you in the fact that I appreciate she's not like every other influencer in the filler/botox sort of way.
She is scared of everything so I bet she is not considering procedures or anything like that.

Really? When? because I must have missed it since I haven't seen it on his stories nor did his minions on twitter.
Someone posted it here as well. That is the ONLY mention of him at the party though....I didn't see him or D anywhere else...so weird right?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.