Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, I just got to a bit where she justifies keeping her "stennies". She says she finds it easier and as long as she can hand the baby over to someone else (Aflie, mum, Amanda, Poppy or "anyone") for an hour the "styling" lasts so much longer. Girl..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Can't be arsed to sit through the vlog, were joe and dianne there.

Reactions: 8
Omg, I just got to a bit where she justifies keeping her "stennies". She says she finds it easier and as long as she can hand the baby over to someone else (Aflie, mum, Amanda, Poppy or "anyone") for an hour the "styling" lasts so much longer. Girl..
Oh poor thing, I think she's in for a really big shock once baby arrives 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can't be arsed to sit through the vlog, were joe and dianne there.
She doesn't show anything from the actual baby shower, and the people she mention who were there are Mark, her friend named Jay, Chai, Amanda, Nick, her mum, Danielle and Harry?, Steve and Joey.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh poor thing, I think she's in for a really big shock once baby arrives 😆
Won't be long before the baby is yanking them out. Also, you know how you often end up with baby sick on your shoulder after burping them? That'll be in her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I do feel sorry for Zoe with the way people comment on her appearance on here. I agree, her hair doesn’t suit her as well as it could, but I actually think she looks really well for being so heavily pregnant plus it’s really nice to see an influencer embrace her natural looks without any filler or botox. I know you’re all gonna come at me saying she could eat better, drink more water etc but honestly I really doubt it’d make much difference to how she looks. Anyway that’s all I have to say really 🤷🏻‍♀️
I 100% agree that it's nice to see a natural infleuncer. I only comment on her hair as something that can easily be changed. Of course I wouldn't actually say anything to her face, and I wouldn't comment about it in a place where she could read it - I highly doubt she reads on here!

Reactions: 4
Just watched her vlog, and in the moment she was showing off the tent and was saying "here we are going to have this table, here another one, and here we are going to have a baaaa..." I tit you not though she will say WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BATH. It was "a bar" at the end, but I wound not be surprised with either tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What did we say? we said it would be a #AD for FOB, are her deals drying up or something? that's all she's been flogging this year oh and those 'oh so yummy pasta ready meals' :ROFLMAO:

I'm going to grit my teeth and watch the vlog. I dont know why I'm punishing myself because the thumbnail is pissing me off already! 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_20210803_204841.jpg

"This is the blue jumper" - it's yellow with violet lettering, or am I blind?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I think she must have signed a long term contract with FOB which means one vlog a month has to be sponsored by them. She has to keep posting about them until she’s done with the contract whenever that my be.

Reactions: 23
Cant this woman walk and talk at the same time? why does she have to sit chatting tit for 10 minutes? also no surprise they saw the baby bouncer on IG well of course because you havent got one idea of your own! :rolleyes:

God they are bloody boring a time lapse of a tent being erected. 'I dont know if this dress is me' hun nothing you've worn for the past 2 years has been you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Lol ok so when your baby is cluster feeding, don’t think it will be easy to ‘hand them over’ or what about when all they want is mum? Or in the 4th trimester where they don’t really want to be apart from you? Not to mention as someone else said baby vomit, and then when they start to pull on them….also just so willing to hand the baby over as soon as she can to style her hair…
#prioritise. I know no one is ever really prepared for a baby but i feel zoe takes the cake on this one….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Lol ok so when your baby is cluster feeding, don’t think it will be easy to ‘hand them over’ or what about when all they want is mum? Or in the 4th trimester where they don’t really want to be apart from you? Not to mention as someone else said baby vomit, and then when they start to pull on them….also just so willing to hand the baby over as soon as she can to style her hair…
#prioritise. I know no one is ever really prepared for a baby but i feel zoe takes the cake on this one….
Literally all of this. I don’t think Zoe realises any of it. My (almost) four week old has been apart from me for maybe 2 hours total since birth, that includes showers, the three times I’ve managed the bathroom without her and an hour where my mum had her when I was so tired I couldn’t physically sit up. Zoe is not going to have an hour where she can style her stennies unless she formula feeds and has an incredibly easy baby

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Literally all of this. I don’t think Zoe realises any of it. My (almost) four week old has been apart from me for maybe 2 hours total since birth, that includes showers, the three times I’ve managed the bathroom without her and an hour where my mum had her when I was so tired I couldn’t physically sit up. Zoe is not going to have an hour where she can style her stennies unless she formula feeds and has an incredibly easy baby
Tbh, even if you did have an easy baby, if you had an hour free you'd be doing anything BUT styling your hair unless you're a millionaire with paid help- oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does she think she'll give birth to a cabbage patch kid? If she weren't a spoiled millionare womanchild, this baby would have been a rude awakening for her but since we all know she'll dump the kid on multiple nannies at any chance she gets, styling her ugly stennies should be no problem at all. I doubt she'll give up her 3 hour baths and tacky hair to pay attention to the kid but rest assured, no other mother will be more exhausted than Zoe, somehow.

Reactions: 21
Does she think she'll give birth to a cabbage patch kid? If she weren't a spoiled millionare womanchild, this baby would have been a rude awakening for her but since we all know she'll dump the kid on multiple nannies at any chance she gets, styling her ugly stennies should be no problem at all. I doubt she'll give up her 3 hour baths and tacky hair to pay attention to the kid but rest assured, no other mother will be more exhausted than Zoe, somehow.
I 100% agree with this. You can guarantee she will hand the bay by over when she....wants a bath, wants to do her hair, go shopping with Mark, do her makeup, tired.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.