Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t normally post (just lurk 😂) but her latest video has properly wound me up. She was SITTING DOWN moving tiny objects for all of ten minutes then needs a lie down because of her blood pressure. She has no grip on reality at all - what does she think all of us normies do when we feel like that at work?! We have to finish our 8hr shift! Then she said cos she felt like she almost fainted she now can leave the house...again, not something most people have the luxury of doing. She’s totally tone-deaf 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 34
Well she will be soon over it after living with only 2 hours of sleep and first poopsplosion that it is not glamorous.
Raising a human being is an actual responsibility. I don't think they realise that.

Reactions: 13
Oh time for a video with a #AD in obviously cause its all about the £££££££££££, are you reading this minions?

Reactions: 16
"The first thing I wanted to start with is this room up here, which I don't often show or come into"

I swear the whole third floor of their house must just be empty, not used most of the time. What a bleeping waste.

Skjermbilde 2021-05-27 kl. 21.01.57.png

"This is what I'm keeping, still looks excessive" witch it doesn't just LOOK excessive, it IS excessive. She also has all those drawers in the bathroom filled with product..

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
The way she talks is like they are sooo busy. 'I don't know if we will have time to do everything we want to do' hun you sit watching tv all day YOU HAVE THE bleeping TIME TO DO IT!

Then she says she's not sure how often she will go into the office once she has the baby. I'm not being funny but its not THAT hard to put the baby in a car seat get the baby bag and drive to the office. It will just be another excuse for her not to leave the house and IMO that's sad.

Also how many offices/office space do they need? Anyone would think they ran a massive company, they have the new office they have just bought, Alfie/s house he uses as a office, the office upstairs and the meeting room upstairs... Bloody ridiculous!

Reactions: 33
"The first thing I wanted to start with is this room up here, which I don't often show or come into"

I swear the whole third floor of their house must just be empty, not used most of the time. What a bleeping waste.

View attachment 593164
"This is what I'm keeping, still looks excessive" witch it doesn't just LOOK excessive, it IS excessive. She also has all those drawers in the bathroom filled with product..
Yes, it's excessive. She has no idea how far removed she is from most of society. The fumes of privilege wafting off the pair of them actually stink.

Reactions: 11
These two are so lazy they still have Christmas wrapping paper in the living room 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Alfie begging Rana to send them more kits as they will be too busy to cook with the baby.

HOW ON EARTH DID ANYONE EVER SURVIVE!!!!

Batch cook before baby comes. Done

Reactions: 20
'Im not the best cook' 'I wouldn't ever cook bolognese' says the woman with a cook book with a spag bol recipe in it!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Another vlog another ad.

This is getting stupid. Out of 7 videos this year 4 are ads!

She’s hardly bothering to upload these days and when she does they’re almost always ads.

Reactions: 18
Gotta build up the cash before the baby comes so she doesn't have to work until the baby is like 6 or 7.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who are the blind/delusional people writing that she's glowing? Um. Unless there's a sweat sheen on her, Zoslug is not glowing. How can she when she hasn't eaten a single whole food in ages? The picture of glow:

1622144411106.png

She feels like she "does a stint" of YT videos and then "falls off the bandwagon." It's almost June. You've done 7 videos. You haven't been on any sort of sting, don't be ridiculous. But she says "I'm not going to beat myself about it." No, Lord, of course not. God forbid you ever demand yourself ANYTHING and try to have work ethics. No, no. Don't be so harsh on yourself, love, you're GROWING LIFE for the first time in the history of the world, no one has ever been pregnant before, the rest of us just hatched from colorful eggs dropped by alien spaceships, please go back to eating cake pops and watching telly.

I feel actual rage at that room full of products she hasn't used/has barely used, just rotting. A room in her house which she almost never goes into. Oh God. She's the worst. She just hoards it all because she can. She could donate it, unopened, to women's shelters. Open and barely used to friends. But no. She keeps them there to rot. She doesn't event LOOK at them. Anyone who likes this woman is just... yeah, amoral, like her.

And then when she's talking about the "almost fainting incident", she has to go and mock Joe, "Joe is the one who faints". WHY would she need to add that? Like, I don't even think Joe is that great of a person, but he's a million times better than Zoella.

And she needs a pasta kit? I'm part Italian and pasta is like... so simple to make at home and make it with fresh veggies so it's nutritious. Instead, she goes with premade stuff... The sloth in this woman is neverending.

Oh, and when they're sitting there talking about Alfie's friends who just had twins and had to move out of their "one bedroom flat", you can just see the condescension in their faces and hear it in their voices. Now we know why they didn't go visit them, they probably couldn't be seen slumming it in whatever new non-mansion flat their poor friends could afford.

Not gonna lie, after this video, I kind of wish there'd be some sort of financial crash ONLY for Zoe and she lost all her money and had to go back to the real world. She wouldn't last a week, she'd run to mummy and daddy begging for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Her anxiety is stopping her going out because she nearly fainted and she's worried it will happen again etc. Well sorry but isn't that what her therapist is supposed to be for to help her? she really needs a new therapist who can improve her anxiety and help her get her life back. Is it just me or do you also think that having this baby is going to be a disaster? she just doesn't seem mentally ready to be a mother, and I don't say that in a nasty way more of a concerned way.

Reactions: 24
Her anxiety is stopping her going out because she nearly fainted and she's worried it will happen again etc. Well sorry but isn't that what her therapist is supposed to be for to help her? she really needs a new therapist who can improve her anxiety and help her get her life back. Is it just me or do you also think that having this baby is going to be a disaster? she just doesn't seem mentally ready to be a mother, and I don't say that in a nasty way more of a concerned way.
Yep, I actually fainted from an anxiety attack (hyperventilated to the point where I got no oxygen and fainted). Landed in hospital. Guess what? The week after I was walking on stage for my Master's degree graduation. The wonders of an ACTUAL therapist and doing the work to get better.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Who are the blind/delusional people writing that she's glowing? Um. Unless there's a sweat sheen on her, Zoslug is not glowing. How can she when she hasn't eaten a single whole food in ages? The picture of glow:

View attachment 593239

She feels like she "does a stint" of YT videos and then "falls off the bandwagon." It's almost June. You've done 7 videos. You haven't been on any sort of sting, don't be ridiculous. But she says "I'm not going to beat myself about it." No, Lord, of course not. God forbid you ever demand yourself ANYTHING and try to have work ethics. No, no. Don't be so harsh on yourself, love, you're GROWING LIFE for the first time in the history of the world, no one has ever been pregnant before, the rest of us just hatched from colorful eggs dropped by alien spaceships, please go back to eating cake pops and watching telly.

I feel actual rage at that room full of products she hasn't used/has barely used, just rotting. A room in her house which she almost never goes into. Oh God. She's the worst. She just hoards it all because she can. She could donate it, unopened, to women's shelters. Open and barely used to friends. But no. She keeps them there to rot. She doesn't event LOOK at them. Anyone who likes this woman is just... yeah, amoral, like her.

And then when she's talking about the "almost fainting incident", she has to go and mock Joe, "Joe is the one who faints". WHY would she need to add that? Like, I don't even think Joe is that great of a person, but he's a million times better than Zoella.

And she needs a pasta kit? I'm part Italian and pasta is like... so simple to make at home and make it with fresh veggies so it's nutritious. Instead, she goes with premade stuff... The sloth in this woman is neverending.

Oh, and when they're sitting there talking about Alfie's friends who just had twins and had to move out of their "one bedroom flat", you can just see the condescension in their faces and hear it in their voices. Now we know why they didn't go visit them, they probably couldn't be seen slumming it in whatever new non-mansion flat their poor friends could afford.

Not gonna lie, after this video, I kind of wish there'd be some sort of financial crash ONLY for Zoe and she lost all her money and had to go back to the real world. She wouldn't last a week, she'd run to mummy and daddy begging for money.
What annoys me is they keep going on about how hard it BEFORE the baby arrives. ITS NOT THAT HARD when you are a millionaire and hardly work. How hard can it be to buy the stuff and put it up or knowing them pay someone to put it up for them! FFS they really need a dose of reality.

Reactions: 11
What annoys me is they keep going on about how hard it BEFORE the baby arrives. ITS NOT THAT HARD when you are a millionaire and hardly work. How hard can it be to buy the stuff and put it up or knowing them pay someone to put it up for them! FFS they really need a dose of reality.
Let's not forget they get tons of stuff gifted. So yeah, literally, no one has ever had it as easy as these two and yet they're talking as if they had to work 80 hour weeks and prep for baby on top of it.

They're bad, together, but Zoe is the absolute worst. Just, no redeeming qualities at all these days.

Reactions: 10
She looks like a prematurely aged wreck - if we didn't know her, you'd think she'd had a hard life or an ongoing drug problem.

She can be enabled and mollycoddled by her fans, but the reality is she's ignoring her mental health, eating crap and not bothering to do ANYTHING to stay fit and well. Start showing us you actually want to a mum plus, Zoe. Do better.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.