Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did Horse get ringworm? I keep seeing it mentioned and it makes me bleeping cackle, but I’m curious about it. I’m sure their bed is gross and moldy full of pizza boxes, crumbs and bugs, or maybe from the nasty pool? If anyone wouldn’t mind taking the time to let me know, I would appreciate it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How did Horse get ringworm? I keep seeing it mentioned and it makes me bleeping cackle, but I’m curious about it. I’m sure their bed is gross and moldy full of pizza boxes, crumbs and bugs, or maybe from the nasty pool? If anyone wouldn’t mind taking the time to let me know, I would appreciate it!
Ringworm actually sounds more gross that it is. It is a fungal infection but basically looks like eczema. It is generally spread by contact - so through being in contact with someone (or something) who also has it. Nothing to do with hygiene.

Reactions: 9
Ringworm actually sounds more gross that it is. It is a fungal infection but basically looks like eczema. It is generally spread by contact - so through being in contact with someone (or something) who also has it. Nothing to do with hygiene.
Yeah, I've never had it but I know it's really easy to catch it from animals you pet like dogs etc. It looks a lot better than it sounds too 🤣

Reactions: 2
I am starting to wonder what she actually does with her days. She's always watching series', films, tv programmes whilst we are all at work slaving away. I am clearly in the wrong job if she is a millionaire and sits and watches tv all day!

Reactions: 20
I am starting to wonder what she actually does with her days. She's always watching series', films, tv programmes whilst we are all at work slaving away. I am clearly in the wrong job if she is a millionaire and sits and watches tv all day!
Apparently she does nothing but that, all day, every day. No wonder her brain is tiny. She has no real interests, no hobbies, no passions. Her "passion" was being a mom. And look at her...

Reactions: 22
Apparently she does nothing but that, all day, every day. No wonder her brain is tiny. She has no real interests, no hobbies, no passions. Her "passion" was being a mom. And look at her...
This is, I think, what I find saddest of all. You hit the nail on the head. And i actually kinda feel for her. It's sad to live your life this way, I actually do hope she one day steps outside again, in whatever form, and does something with her days.

She lives as if she's 85 (and *extremely* infirm I'll add because I know elderly women who even with age expected health issues have far more fulfilling lives than her). If she doesn't change she will look back on her life and regret it when she doesn't have the choices that she has now. I

Reactions: 10
Give her some credit she does work hard lifting up her phone to post a #AD for IG stories. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Zoe having a home birth? She said something in her new vlog about not having the baby up here and then she said I don’t mean I’m giving birth up here which made me think is she giving birth in another room??

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Oh man I happened to get on YT right after she uploaded so I started watching her new (ad, obviously) vlog, and I can't believe there are still rooms/storage space we've never seen before? (Or maybe I haven't paid attention haha). I'm actually so envious of their space, their wood floors are really nice and they have good lighting. How many extra rooms do *two* people need?! I can't believe that room with the table and mini fridge was so cluttered. They really have stuff everywhere

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.