Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's interesting that in that caption she mentions how she's waited her entire life to be pregnant, waiting for this moment. It seems as though the thought never even entered her head that she might not conceive easily- I don't know about anyone else but I've always wanted a family but been quite aware that it doesn't always happen for everyone for all sorts of fertility reasons. I guess it fits her world view where everything has been so incredibly easy for her and she's had no real struggles.
I wonder if this is why she is putting in zero effort with her diet and exercise to keep baby healthy- everything's worked out absolutely rosy for her despite putting in little effort, so why should pregnancy be any different?! I think Pay deyes arrival is going to be one hell of a wake up call!

Lol if her baby is born weighing anything more than 6 pounds she's going to be screeching that it's heavier than she is. Starting the weight and size complex nice and early 😑

Reactions: 31
I was 3 pounds 4 - 6 weeks premature! Still small now 😂
Im thiccer than a snicker, maybe there is a correlation 🤣🤣🤣

It's interesting that in that caption she mentions how she's waited her entire life to be pregnant, waiting for this moment. It seems as though the thought never even entered her head that she might not conceive easily- I don't know about anyone else but I've always wanted a family but been quite aware that it doesn't always happen for everyone for all sorts of fertility reasons. I guess it fits her world view where everything has been so incredibly easy for her and she's had no real struggles.
I wonder if this is why she is putting in zero effort with her diet and exercise to keep baby healthy- everything's worked out absolutely rosy for her despite putting in little effort, so why should pregnancy be any different?! I think Pay deyes arrival is going to be one hell of a wake up call!

Lol if her baby is born weighing anything more than 6 pounds she's going to be screeching that it's heavier than she is. Starting the weight and size complex nice and early 😑
Just watch her remind the kid it’s whole life that she was a fat baby

Reactions: 11
I think because she thinks she's tiiiiny, she's expecting her baby to be tiny. Well, I'm 5ft3 (which is shorter than her) and a very narrow framed size 6 with a short torso, and I had a 8lb baby at 37 weeks on the nose. If I'd had him later he would have been huge. There is no correlation between your size and the baby's size.

I do think she's mean enough to feel resentful if she has a big fat baby who comes out of the womb not fitting in all the sooooooo cyooot newborn size outfits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Do you think she’s even considered what happens if the baby gets Alfie’s head? Weight won’t matter much if it takes after his bobble head..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There's a video from October where she actually discusses this. She did a Q&A and lots of people were asking her when they are going to have a baby (17:36). She actually addresses the fact that it isn't fair to continually ask people when they're going to have a baby because you don't know what's happening privately. Interestingly she also mentions that her and Alfie were not trying at the moment (19:18). And then at the end of the section she says "I promise, we'll tell you when it happens". Well she wasn't lying about that, was she?!

Bloody hell we thought it was bad when she was obsessed with autumn and Christmas but being pregnant is the most mind numbing thing she's done. Look love you are pregnant not crippled get off your lazy arse and go and do something worth vlogging. :mad: 'I waited all my life to get pregnant' but cant even eat properly!

Reactions: 26
Also I wonder what would happen if say 4 years down the line her and Alfie split up. I mean we know how her parents split affected her and would she worry the split would affect her daughter like it did her? I mean just because you have a child together doesn't mean you are going to live happily ever after.

Reactions: 12
Also I wonder what would happen if say 4 years down the line her and Alfie split up. I mean we know how her parents split affected her and would she worry the split would affect her daughter like it did her? I mean just because you have a child together doesn't mean you are going to live happily ever after.
zoes never leaving him... and I don’t see him leaving her whilst she’s still making him money in views. They also own a business together so that’ll make things much less likely

the only way I see them breaking up would be if Alfie ever actually grew up and decided he wanted someone who actually wants to live a life WITH him instead of what he has with her where they just exist in the same house on different schedules, doing different things and even eating all their meals apart.

However I think she’ll stay with him whether she was happy or not. Like you said her parents divorce obviously affected her. I imagine she’ll think it’s better for the kids to stay together.

Reactions: 16
zoes never leaving him... and I don’t see him leaving her whilst she’s still making him money in views. They also own a business together so that’ll make things much less likely

the only way I see them breaking up would be if Alfie ever actually grew up and decided he wanted someone who actually wants to live a life WITH him instead of what he has with her where they just exist in the same house on different schedules, doing different things and even eating all their meals apart.

However I think she’ll stay with him whether she was happy or not. Like you said her parents divorce obviously affected her. I imagine she’ll think it’s better for the kids to stay together.
I agree, they’re never splitting up. People have been saying that for years and look at them now, they’re about to be parents. I think Alfie will propose once the babies born and they’ll get married in a few years.

I know social media isn’t everything but their relationship seems dry af😂To me they don’t seem to have any natural chemistry and don’t do much together. Anything Zoe enjoys she does with Mark and Alfie with the boyzz.

Reactions: 24
There's a video from October where she actually discusses this. She did a Q&A and lots of people were asking her when they are going to have a baby (17:36). She actually addresses the fact that it isn't fair to continually ask people when they're going to have a baby because you don't know what's happening privately. Interestingly she also mentions that her and Alfie were not trying at the moment (19:18). And then at the end of the section she says "I promise, we'll tell you when it happens". Well she wasn't lying about that, was she?!

I forgot how many stupid things they said it that video 😂 “We would never daily vlog now like we did back then”...yeah alright 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Who thinks they had an argument right before this? Acting extremely over each other! Ok, going back to my 2011 rabbit hole 👋🏻

(Seriously though, this is all YouTube are recommending to me since I sent you all that first old one!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Who thinks they had an argument right before this? Acting extremely over each other! Ok, going back to my 2011 rabbit hole 👋🏻

(Seriously though, this is all YouTube are recommending to me since I sent you all that first old one!)
Watched a min or so. They both seem super awkward on camera and with each other.

Reactions: 5
I'd willingly go into another 3 months lockdown of I meant I could escape hearing about Zoella's bloody pregnancy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bahahaha. To be honest I love Christmas and Autumn and cheese boards.

Yeeep. And it's all about the superficial stuff. "Everyone told me to document the bump." Seriously? Did no one tell you to eat a frigging vegetable? Or to go to prenatal yoga? Or to take your poor ugly dog for a walk? Or to read a baby book? Or to look into the products you'll be buying to check for safety ratings and safe ingredients instead of just accepting whatever you get gifted? Or to buy clothes that weren't just newborn sized because babies grow a lot? I'm sure someone must have. Her health providers. Her mum. Friends. But naaaah, what she listened to was "document the bump."

I think I've seen three or four photos of my mum when she was pregnant with me. I'm fine. So was she. I have never ever gotten the desire to look at myself as a bump, ffs.
Yeah you are so right!! 100% agree. all her ‘I’ve wanted this all my life’ then she should really know it’s more about a bump and that actually she is bringing a whole other life into the world. It would be nice to see her take that seriously.

Reactions: 6
I'd willingly go into another 3 months lockdown of I meant I could escape hearing about Zoella's bloody pregnancy
She’s made me feel sick of pregnancy and I’m actually pregnant 😂 I finally unfollowed yesterday, she is just awful and epitomises a lot of what is wrong with the world!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One minion wrote on her IG post ' I cant wait until this years vlogmas' well don't get too excited hun because 'Mummy' Zoe will be too tired to do vlogmas.

Well if its going to be as bad and half arsed as the last two years I suggest she doesn't do one.
You mean you weren't entertained by the riveting hunt for a Cadbury Advent Calendar through 8 supermarkets across the land? :p

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.