Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are the blind/delusional people writing that she's glowing? Um. Unless there's a sweat sheen on her, Zoslug is not glowing. How can she when she hasn't eaten a single whole food in ages? The picture of glow:

View attachment 593239

She feels like she "does a stint" of YT videos and then "falls off the bandwagon." It's almost June. You've done 7 videos. You haven't been on any sort of sting, don't be ridiculous. But she says "I'm not going to beat myself about it." No, Lord, of course not. God forbid you ever demand yourself ANYTHING and try to have work ethics. No, no. Don't be so harsh on yourself, love, you're GROWING LIFE for the first time in the history of the world, no one has ever been pregnant before, the rest of us just hatched from colorful eggs dropped by alien spaceships, please go back to eating cake pops and watching telly.

I feel actual rage at that room full of products she hasn't used/has barely used, just rotting. A room in her house which she almost never goes into. Oh God. She's the worst. She just hoards it all because she can. She could donate it, unopened, to women's shelters. Open and barely used to friends. But no. She keeps them there to rot. She doesn't event LOOK at them. Anyone who likes this woman is just... yeah, amoral, like her.

And then when she's talking about the "almost fainting incident", she has to go and mock Joe, "Joe is the one who faints". WHY would she need to add that? Like, I don't even think Joe is that great of a person, but he's a million times better than Zoella.

And she needs a pasta kit? I'm part Italian and pasta is like... so simple to make at home and make it with fresh veggies so it's nutritious. Instead, she goes with premade stuff... The sloth in this woman is neverending.

Oh, and when they're sitting there talking about Alfie's friends who just had twins and had to move out of their "one bedroom flat", you can just see the condescension in their faces and hear it in their voices. Now we know why they didn't go visit them, they probably couldn't be seen slumming it in whatever new non-mansion flat their poor friends could afford.

Not gonna lie, after this video, I kind of wish there'd be some sort of financial crash ONLY for Zoe and she lost all her money and had to go back to the real world. She wouldn't last a week, she'd run to mummy and daddy begging for money.
I agree with everything you just said and I also kinda want to give you a hug now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her anxiety is stopping her going out because she nearly fainted and she's worried it will happen again etc. Well sorry but isn't that what her therapist is supposed to be for to help her? she really needs a new therapist who can improve her anxiety and help her get her life back. Is it just me or do you also think that having this baby is going to be a disaster? she just doesn't seem mentally ready to be a mother, and I don't say that in a nasty way more of a concerned way.
As someone who works in the field of mental health, I find it very strange that a therapist would keep a client for so long. It seems enabling at this point. And the idea of most therapy is to give someone the tools and confidence to implement strategies themselves, and that they leave therapy to continue to work on this on their own. Rich person “therapy” seems very different from this... 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she’ll magically become besties, (sorry chummies) with Louise when she’s had her baby. Haha or Anna?! You know.. after flinging them off for the last however many years 😂

also, just watched her new video. Soon I clicked on it it said ‘includes paid promotion’ OF COURSE ZOE OF COURSE

Can anyone else see a bit of that Mia Jeal in her? 😂😂( if you know, you know!!) 😶

It’s the pretending that rank pasta is gods gift face for me
BD53A668-08C4-4A3C-9BE0-019E427D8CA3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how she's talking about how she's so woozy and worn out and needs to have a lie down from simply sitting on the floor clearing out all the junk she has stored in her house and in the next clip she's able to run up and down the stairs to the basement and galivant around the kitchen to make some horrible looking pasta.

Reactions: 14
She looks like a prematurely aged wreck - if we didn't know her, you'd think she'd had a hard life or an ongoing drug problem.

She can be enabled and mollycoddled by her fans, but the reality is she's ignoring her mental health, eating crap and not bothering to do ANYTHING to stay fit and well. Start showing us you actually want to a mum plus, Zoe. Do better.
Oh my God. How can I not have noticed this? She looks like the subject of an investigative report on fentanyl addiction in West Virginia or something.

I agree with everything you just said and I also kinda want to give you a hug now.
Thanks @ambreuk :) It really does get me how little she does to give back to others after she essentially struck gold out of sheer luck with Youtube. It makes me sad to imagine what so many people I know, work with (NGOs and the like), even people on this forum would do with such a platform but can't because no matter how good their content, they don't have 9.2 million followers watching them whereas loads of people still genuinely watch Zoe do NOTHING and hoard and waste money. Sure, no one owes us anything, but I'd like to think we all owe our communities something and what does Zoe Sugg bring? Sigh.

I'm gonna have some cake now :D

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Don’t normally post on these, just tend to read through.. but that video she’s just posted 🙄 I had a look at the nutritional info for that microwave meal she had.. it’s 747cals for the portion! I mean, if you’re able to exercise to burn off those calories then fair enough, but poor little Zoe can’t even walk from one room to the other without nearly fainting, so she’s not going to be burning that off any time soon! Surely spending the time to make a bolognese (which, let’s face it, takes about half an hour) from scratch with actual fresh ingredients, not packet sauce, would be so much better for her AND her unborn child!

Reactions: 10
Don’t normally post on these, just tend to read through.. but that video she’s just posted 🙄 I had a look at the nutritional info for that microwave meal she had.. it’s 747cals for the portion! I mean, if you’re able to exercise to burn off those calories then fair enough, but poor little Zoe can’t even walk from one room to the other without nearly fainting, so she’s not going to be burning that off any time soon! Surely spending the time to make a bolognese (which, let’s face it, takes about half an hour) from scratch with actual fresh ingredients, not packet sauce, would be so much better for her AND her unborn child!
She probably just had a couple of bites, as she does with everything, but yeah. Packed with sodium. Little nutritional value. She wanted to be a mummy so much she feeds her fetus garbage on the daily...

Reactions: 13
you know you don’t have to burn off everything you eat right? Your body has a natural maintenance. Your body burns calories just being alive.

Reactions: 22
I don't even have it in me to watch this video to rip on her. She's such a shameless, disgusting, PATHETIC human that it's not even entertaining anymore!
That being said, seeing what you guys are saying is making me laugh, so that's something.

Reactions: 8
So I haven't watched the new vlog yet but I was so disappointed when I saw that it was an ad. She has now uploaded 6 videos since announcing that she was pregnant, 4 of which are ads. It feels like she is only filming and uploading the video for the money, and therefore taking advantage (or exploiting!) her viewers. In the past she rarely used to do them but now the majority of the content she uploads (Instagram too) is part of a paid promotion. It makes me sad because there are people on YouTube who are obviously so passionate in the content they create and she is obviously not one of them because she cannot possibly upload content that she has not been paid to create. She is really reaping the benefits though.

Reactions: 12
I'm a minute in to the video and she said she used the room to store Zoella beauty products and Zoella books so if anyone came over she could ask them if they wanted some Zoella products... No Zoe, no they don't

I'm a minute in to the video and she said she used the room to store Zoella beauty products and Zoella books so if anyone came over she could ask them if they wanted some Zoella products... No Zoe, no they don't
Got to the ad bit was 'great lovely slide' the only thing you thought to add to the conversation Aldi, all that happened was the pasta being removed from the box

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
you say they don’t but I distinctly remember videos where mark and poppy the arselickers go into that room and ‘shop’ in the cupboards. Normal people don’t but the Zoe minions have to want it 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
you say they don’t but I distinctly remember videos where mark and poppy the arselickers go into that room and ‘shop’ in the cupboards. Normal people don’t but the Zoe minions have to want it 😂
How much we betting that they have to say 'YES OMG thank you so much zoe' or elsebif they say no thanks she'll cut them out her life and they are never heard from again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This just shows how low she can steep for money. An AD for a sodium-packed pasta meal. & the fact that she finds it SO YUMMY. I'm sorry but I do not find that appetizing whatsoever. I would much rather cook a nice meal by myself than order that pre-made tit.

Also, she was literally just sitting on the floor going through stuff and SHE IS TIRED? I'm surprised this isn't alarming her at all.

The new wallpaper just looks like BACON & EGGS.

Reactions: 9
This just shows how low she can steep for money. An AD for a sodium-packed pasta meal. & the fact that she finds it SO YUMMY. I'm sorry but I do not find that appetizing whatsoever. I would much rather cook a nice meal by myself than order that pre-made tit.

Also, she was literally just sitting on the floor going through stuff and SHE IS TIRED? I'm surprised this isn't alarming her at all.

The new wallpaper just looks like BACON & EGGS.
Thing is, she probably wasn't lying. She eats such crappy foods that her taste buds must be completely busted. If you consume lots of sodium, and then you eat something normally salted, you think it tastes bad. So, I'm sure she does find that packaged meal tasty, which is not to say it really is. I mean, this woman actually enjoys McDonald's multiple times a month.

BACON & EGGS. Genius.

Reactions: 7
A Gucci shirt with holes in the collar.
I looked it up and I think it's meant to look like that. Says 'distressed'

It's still £350 though for a t shirt to lounge about and tidy in.

How she manages to fill a 40 minute vlog doing absolutely nothing is quite a talent

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.