Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never commented on any Zoe thread before but after 10 mins in her new pratty ranty video, I couldn’t just stay silent. As a mum of two, I can guarantee she’ll be in for a shock even before the baby’s here. If she was this emotionally weak and spoilt, she’d better start looking for a night nurse and babysitter now. Don’t bother with breastfeeding. That will traumatise her even more. I suppose she’s booked in for an elective c-section at the Portland by now. Honestly, how does she cope in her mansion and with many millions. What a prat. I suggest she swaps notes with Anna. That bore also went on about her ‘struggles’.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh god, I'm so incredibly annoyed by her constantly mentioning how weak & tiny she is. I'm only 5'0" (& I hate it), so she's literally 4/5 inches taller than me. But guess what, I can lift heavy stuff, I workout & I don't have to keep mentioning how "tiny" I am! I'd be so embarrassed if I was her... like being weak & fragile is not cute or quirky? She's a 31-year-old woman. Ugh

Reactions: 30
She is an embarrassment. I couldn’t watch anymore than 5 minutes of her first trimester video, the entitlement is revolting. HOW can she not see how insanely privileged she is!!! She’s bleeping clueless.

Most pregnant women are still going to work everyday despite feeling like tit, while also trying to hide the sickness from their employer. I remember one day at work when pregnant with my second, I had so much to get through so couldn’t go home, and I had to run to the toilet and vomit between meetings then just get back to it. She wouldn’t last 5 minutes out in the real world.

I hope Pay Deyes is a colicky nightmare who never sleeps. Haha.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I wonder if the baby arriving will be a wake up call or if she'll just par her off on the nanny and post smug self congratulating videos about how amazingly she's coping.

She's certainly not going to be able to do this with her third child if she has this many as planned! A lot of women in my family have had more than 2 kids, and they certainly weren't just in bed making their partner do everything when 3 and 4 came along, you've just got to get on with it!

I feel so bad for pregnant ladies having to struggle at work with horrendous symptoms, but you don't see them posting crappy videos about it. Zoe is so lucky to have gotten pregnant so quickly and to have such easy symptoms despite eating absolute crap. She has the easiest job in the world, and constant freebies. She is so out of touch it's just sickening at the moment

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My friend had horrendous HG until about 27weeks pregnant and she still went to work as a full time hairdresser! Yeah she felt awful and could barely eat/drink anything, ended up in the hospital a few times due to dehydration etc. But she kept on keeping on because she had no choice.

Her bub was also quite fussy for months. Poor love barely slept for the first 3months of her babies life, on top of not sleeping previously because of HG.

Zoe needs a wakeup call. Wonder if she's done the diabetes test yet? God we won't hear the end of "how icky" it made her feel.
If she ends up with GD I'll bloody laugh my head off. She'll have no choice but to eat healthy!

Reactions: 16
She is an embarrassment. I couldn’t watch anymore than 5 minutes of her first trimester video, the entitlement is revolting. HOW can she not see how insanely privileged she is!!! She’s bleeping clueless.

Most pregnant women are still going to work everyday despite feeling like tit, while also trying to hide the sickness from their employer. I remember one day at work when pregnant with my second, I had so much to get through so couldn’t go home, and I had to run to the toilet and vomit between meetings then just get back to it. She wouldn’t last 5 minutes out in the real world.

I hope Pay Deyes is a colicky nightmare who never sleeps. Haha.
I feel you, I was literally at my desk throwing up into the sink beside it and still stayed in work cos we were short staffed. Imagine if she had to work a real job whilst pregnant.

Reactions: 14
I know it's been mentioned but I've just got around to watching her video and found it completely ridiculous how many pregnancy symptoms she claimed to have, especially DAYS after ovulating? It's honestly like she's just read a pregnancy book and copied every single symptom. I don't think all the books are good for her honestly, she's obviously convinced herself she's had every single symptom possible, there is not a single pregnancy symptom she didn't have. These included:
intense bloating (after a few days?? no chance), cramping, shooting pains in boobs, sore/tender boobs, metal taste, out of breath (after only 7 days??), cold and then hot, nosebleeds, nausea, a lot of "gagging", fatigue, insomnia, aversion to strong smells, food cravings, spotty on face, moody, irritability, cold hands and feet, sweaty, leg and armpit hairs growing fast, anxiety, coldsores, very sensitive teeth, constipation, trapped wind, less appetite, brain fog, headaches, stuffy nose, mood swings, stretching sensation, itchy nipples, frequent urination. Literally EVERYTHING
Half of these aren't even unusual for her, she's made everything into a symptom.
Because of my anxiety I lit(ch)erally struggle with all of these, apart from shooting pains in boobs, itchy nipples and nosebleeds. So my guess is she had an (extra) anxious few days and it wasn't all caused by her pregnancy, because what are the chances a pregnant woman suffers from ALL of these??

Reactions: 12
@Milliemilmil '
I was a size 4 when I was pregnant, didn’t realise for 13 weeks lol. She’s full of it'

Not a fan of Zoe but it’s not the same for everyone. I felt really weird 7 days after (protected) sex. Like just dizzy and weird. Did a test on day 8, positive, blood test day 9, positive. My symptoms were crazy straight from the beginning. Sadly I lost the baby after 2 months but either way it doesn’t mean that because your symptoms were not like hers, that she is 'full of it'.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Also to add from other comments I’ve seen, as from the post above, I lost my baby, can’t really conceive now and I don’t see how someone enjoying a lovely time in their life is ‘rubbing it in’ to women who can’t conceive? What, she can’t enjoy her life because some women can’t conceive? Or once I hopefully get pregnant I can’t post about it to not annoy other women who can’t? We will end up with not being able to post anything about our lives without the fear we might offend someone. And pregnancy is such a wonderful time of people’s lives and it should be celebrated. Her post for me was lovely, I didn’t think about my situation so don’t understand those who take it so personally. We should be happy that someone DOESN’T struggle, not hating on them for not struggling?

I am in mid 30’s, I just read here sometimes, not a fan or anything. I am just really trying to understand why are people so harsh to women who post about their pregnancy. I think it’s lovely, more babies are coming to the world. And hope everyone who is struggling gets great news soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
As you've said, it's different for everyone, which includes how people respond to the way Zoe is portraying pregnancy. No, we don't have to all find it lovely and be happy for her if we don't feel like it. Personally, I'm happy for her but less impressed with her making absolutely no effort to improve her diet, continuing to be a lazy slug who can't even lift a car seat (apparently) and transparently begging for freebies despite being a millionaire.

It's also kind of a reach to suggest ANYBODY here is saying people shouldn't post pregnancy content.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It's also kind of a reach to suggest ANYBODY here is saying people shouldn't post pregnancy content.
I don't defend her life choices at all. I don't even understand how someone so young can be so lazy and unmotivated. And sorry anxiety is not an excuse. Too many people have anxiety but they have to work and be presentable every single day. But I was reading threads since she got pregnant and I saw too many that were sending really just mean comments just because she is pregnant, had it easy, can't be happy cause she had it easy, that her post is 'rubbing it in women's faces who can't get pregnant' etc.. I just don't see why people take her or anyone online pregnancy so personally. If she didn't post people wouldn't be happy either.

Reactions: 9
I mean, it's Tattle - you're not going to agree with everyone or everything you read here. Sometimes I think people are being too harsh here, sometimes I think they're too far up Zoe's bum, but the one rule of Tattle is that you can't police how people post. So it's hard, but you just have to go with it and the like the posts you like.

You've twice quoted the person who said "rubbing it in women's faces" and I think they were justified to post that if they felt it, just as you are to disagree.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I am certainly not against her being pregnant. I can just remember living in a world before every 'influencer' who got pregnant talked about it like they were the first person to ever do it. I myself never watched any youtube videos (had my first 8 years ago) and I never read any books. I talked to mum friends etc.
I obviously hope her baby is born happy and healthy, but I hate the fact that my children have to grow up in a world where literally talking about your day earns you money? I am uncomfortable that my daughter asks how much a youtuber makes (not that I would insist on her doing my or my husband's jobs). Even though I am not yet 40, I feel very old fashioned when it comes to youtubers and influencers!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There's always going to be a lot we disagree on and personally I just move on from someone if their view is different rather than try to prove why they're wrong. But I think the one thing we'll all agree on is that considering she's apparently wanted this baby for years, she's putting zero effort in to make sure it gets the best healthy start to its life and she's still putting her needs and wants above everything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Also massively pissed me off how demanding she came across, saying that Alfie would be working and she'd go "I need some kit Kat chunkies" and he'd HAVE to go and get them for her. Or how he'd have to make her breakfast because she needed "to eat right now". I do have a bit of respect for Alfie for clearly getting annoyed by it, as he said they 'bickered' about it.
Part of me now think that she really wanted to get pregnant so she can have Alfie doting on her more than usual.

Reactions: 22
I really feel like Alfie will be the one taking care of the baby the most, along with a nanny of course. Zoe will probably feel sick for weeks and weeks after the birth, I just can't see her being able to take care of a newborn if being pregnant is that debilitating for her.

Reactions: 31
I don’t follow her, just occasionally see her posts suggested, and does this woman really think she is “tiny”? She should stop “flattering” herself and face the facts: she is absolutely regular and no tinier than me (or any other average sized woman).

Reactions: 19
My first time commenting here, but I just have to say, I hope she never has a second baby! My first pregnancy was a dream - so easy - and it sounds like hers is the same if she was being honest with herself.

This time I’ve got a one year old, a full time job taking emergency 999 calls (which I did last time, too, but obviously I wasn’t sick so it didn’t matter really) and can’t go an hour without throwing up! This isn’t me complaining AT ALL because I’m so lucky and so grateful, but I find it beyond frustrating seeing her whinge and flounce about buying expensive baby clothes and eat whatever she fancies in her non-mansion!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.