Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely baffled at how we managed to go through 3 full threads since she announced her pregnancy when she's down FA. Well done us!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Mmmmk. Just watched the vlog.

When Alfie said "the 1st 3/4months are all on the partner, cooking etc. I sat there thinking....you are so out of touch with the real world mate.

I'm 10weeks pregnant, awful nausea. Have a 2.5yo who doesnt sleel well so im tired, My partner works 9am till 4pm. Then 5pm till 9pm. When is he supposed to look after me like I'm the queen?🤔😂
When he's on 2 days off he helps, but nah Alf, you gong, not everyone has that option. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 59
Ugh I hate how entitled they are! They need a dose of reality! Talking about how fortunate they are that they’re both home together and she got to lie in bed for basically 4 months. I just can’t imagine how she would cope of Alfie was away for work and she had to leave the house with a baby! Let alone the three they want! Could you imagine her doing the school run with three kids by herself! She’d hire a bleeping driver for them! 🤣

Reactions: 35
Ugh I hate how entitled they are! They need a dose of reality! Talking about how fortunate they are that they’re both home together and she got to lie in bed for basically 4 months. I just can’t imagine how she would cope of Alfie was away for work and she had to leave the house with a baby! Let alone the three they want! Could you imagine her doing the school run with three kids by herself! She’d hire a bleeping driver for them! 🤣
Surely the nanny would take them. I agree she's so bleeping entitled and has no awareness that anyone has had to struggle working (if they're still lucky to have a job) and childcare. I'd love to lie in bed but usually have to get up at 5 when my child wakes. They seriously have no clue what's coming

Reactions: 28
She does so little it begs the question why the hell does she need a massive office and 'staff'? surely its for tax purposes and what do the 'staff' do? open PR boxes and get as many #AD's as possible? haha

Reactions: 19
I agree that she will struggle when confronted by the absolutely life transforming, indescribably challenging and exhausting reality of life with a newborn. But all social media will see is cute matching outfits and sunshine and rainbows.

I could definitely see her mum moving in to help out and, as others have said, Nala being shipped off to Big Mand's.

Reactions: 29
In her defense, I also wouldn’t have a clue what to buy or what I would need for a newborn. Maybe she hasn’t been around many babies. Just because she’s always wanted a baby doesn’t mean that she’s going to know the in’s and out’s. I would need a lot of help because I haven’t got a clue 🙈
Didn’t she also say in her new video that she loves watching loads of pregnancy videos, even before she was pregnant! She’s either playing up to the camera or horrendously naive

Reactions: 19
There is just no sense from Zoe’s video that her experience was so privileged. A partner who could be there to prep all her meals and pander to all her cravings, the ability to drop all her usually responsibilities like taking the dog out and feeding her. For most women, yes maybe your partner would take on more around the house, and maybe you’d find ways to make your work life easier like working from home or flexible hours but this would still be unusual.
Obviously so many of Zoe’s audience have got that bit older now, they aren’t the tweens that they once were. But a lot will still be quite young late teens early twenties. This gives such a false idea of what happens when you get pregnant that you become incapacitated for the entire 9 months and will be treated like a special princess snowflake. Honestly having a new born is tough, if you can’t handle waves of nausea and walking your dog, then how will she handle a new born. I always think the struggles in pregnancy is your body’s weird way of prepping you for caring for a new born.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can honestly say hand on heart that until today I have never watched a single video that girl has made. I had heard of her obviously, but I stumbled upon her hour long pregnancy waffle. Did not make it far. How is she so popular? Why on god's green earth do people follow her? Now I know that social media seems to bring out the worst in me (like heat magazine did about 10 years ago!!), but she is so vacuous and precious.
Dude, you are not the first person to have a baby! My friend would have breakfast, clean her teeth, throw up breakfast, have another then come to work as an Ultrasonographer and work an 8 hour shift while preggars. She didn't act like she needed everyone to worship her.
I appear to have stumbled from a moany Meldrum to a zero Zoella!
Also try having such low blood pressure that if you are ever sick you pass out, now that is risky!

Reactions: 28
C1090E48-134E-48CB-B5AE-81D70777FCD9.png

Lol, who is he planting those for? Our precious zozeebo wouldn’t go anywhere near a green thing, that is, if he actually manages to see this project through.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Last night I watched an old vlog of hers from 2017 and the difference is surprising. She would put three or four days in one vlog and she would go out to the supermarket, vlog cleaning up, out with Mark and just everyday stuff. She doesn't do any of that now when she uploads a vlog (even before she got pregnant) she would spend 25 minutes of it just talking rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Was anyone else disappointed that she didn't end up throwing up haha

• Haha
Was anyone else disappointed that she didn't end up throwing up haha
The mean side of me is 🤣🤣🤣 though in a weird way I think if she would have had a rough pregnancy to start it may have opened her eyes a little. Let’s hope that baby is a little tit ... HAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Last night I watched an old vlog of hers from 2017 and the difference is surprising. She would put three or four days in one vlog and she would go out to the supermarket, vlog cleaning up, out with Mark and just everyday stuff. She doesn't do any of that now when she uploads a vlog (even before she got pregnant) she would spend 25 minutes of it just talking rubbish.
I mean, I see your point but if I was a vlogger, there wouldn't be much to show in the past year either haha. All vloggers I watch are doing sit down videos only right now. I guess the few times you go out, you feel like enjoying it (like the rest of us). Not taking Zoe's defence, have just seen this happening with all vloggers!

Reactions: 2
If I was pregnant I'd be eating as healthy as possible to try and minimise all risks and do anything I can. Heck, I eat healthy now because I want to have kids in the future and want to give my body the best chance! I can't fathom that she is living on Haribo and mash. And I don't buy that these are all pregnancy cravings when this has always been her diet. And why is she basically on bed rest, isn't that also quite risky for the body + baby unless you're on bedrest for medical reasons? She has so much time and money but still can't put the health of her child first.

Do you reckon Dilfdie will take his Future-on-a-shelf playing cards to the hospital?

“Keep goin Buttface, you’re so bloody savage and super sick at giving birth. Haha”
Don't forget his kendama also Zoe will need Gavin & Stacey on the tv, The Witches and Christmas films at the ready, fizzy drinks, a iced hot chocolate, sweets, crisps and a Mc Donalds or Wagamamas on standby.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know it's been mentioned but I've just got around to watching her video and found it completely ridiculous how many pregnancy symptoms she claimed to have, especially DAYS after ovulating? It's honestly like she's just read a pregnancy book and copied every single symptom. I don't think all the books are good for her honestly, she's obviously convinced herself she's had every single symptom possible, there is not a single pregnancy symptom she didn't have. These included:
intense bloating (after a few days?? no chance), cramping, shooting pains in boobs, sore/tender boobs, metal taste, out of breath (after only 7 days??), cold and then hot, nosebleeds, nausea, a lot of "gagging", fatigue, insomnia, aversion to strong smells, food cravings, spotty on face, moody, irritability, cold hands and feet, sweaty, leg and armpit hairs growing fast, anxiety, coldsores, very sensitive teeth, constipation, trapped wind, less appetite, brain fog, headaches, stuffy nose, mood swings, stretching sensation, itchy nipples, frequent urination. Literally EVERYTHING
Half of these aren't even unusual for her, she's made everything into a symptom. We hear in vlogs how she's always out of breath, she always has coldsores, she always is picky about food etc. She's clearly read too much and massively overthinking it all

Also massively pissed me off how demanding she came across, saying that Alfie would be working and she'd go "I need some kit Kat chunkies" and he'd HAVE to go and get them for her. Or how he'd have to make her breakfast because she needed "to eat right now". I do have a bit of respect for Alfie for clearly getting annoyed by it, as he said they 'bickered' about it. I managed a pregnancy whilst living alone with no partner, limited support and having to work (actual work, not sitting on my arse filming) up until the very end. How does she think single mums cope? Being pregnant, especially in the early stages, does not mean you are incapable of getting up and making breakfast. Or are entitled to demand someone to go and get you food. She laughed and joked through it but the segment with Alfie at the end made her look like such a spoilt brat it made me cringe. Don't know anyone who's acted like that, especially in the early stages

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.