Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t with her whole ‘no one else has been pregnant before me’ vibe she has going on. No one else cares about your bump Zoe, other than you and maybe Alfie. We get it - you’re pregnant. What else is new?!

Reactions: 28
FFS, this felt like a personal attack, I need to get a bleeping hobby 🤣
Bahahaha. To be honest I love Christmas and Autumn and cheese boards.
I just can’t with her whole ‘no one else has been pregnant before me’ vibe she has going on. No one else cares about your bump Zoe, other than you and maybe Alfie. We get it - you’re pregnant. What else is new?!
Yeeep. And it's all about the superficial stuff. "Everyone told me to document the bump." Seriously? Did no one tell you to eat a frigging vegetable? Or to go to prenatal yoga? Or to take your poor ugly dog for a walk? Or to read a baby book? Or to look into the products you'll be buying to check for safety ratings and safe ingredients instead of just accepting whatever you get gifted? Or to buy clothes that weren't just newborn sized because babies grow a lot? I'm sure someone must have. Her health providers. Her mum. Friends. But naaaah, what she listened to was "document the bump."

I think I've seen three or four photos of my mum when she was pregnant with me. I'm fine. So was she. I have never ever gotten the desire to look at myself as a bump, ffs.

Reactions: 23

does she want to stick her back forward any more?!
Also "what did you love most about the second trimester?" shut upppp
Bloody hell anyone could have written this paragraph it’s so basic and I swear she’s said it all in videos a hundred times already! Tell us something we don’t know!

Reactions: 14
Bahahaha. To be honest I love Christmas and Autumn and cheese boards.

Yeeep. And it's all about the superficial stuff. "Everyone told me to document the bump." Seriously? Did no one tell you to eat a frigging vegetable? Or to go to prenatal yoga? Or to take your poor ugly dog for a walk? Or to read a baby book? Or to look into the products you'll be buying to check for safety ratings and safe ingredients instead of just accepting whatever you get gifted? Or to buy clothes that weren't just newborn sized because babies grow a lot? I'm sure someone must have. Her health providers. Her mum. Friends. But naaaah, what she listened to was "document the bump."

I think I've seen three or four photos of my mum when she was pregnant with me. I'm fine. So was she. I have never ever gotten the desire to look at myself as a bump, ffs.
There's no pictures of my mums bump with either of her kids, I just asked her if she took bump pictures in any of her pregnancies and she just went 'no but if you want to know, had the fattest bump with you out the lot. You were the biggest and that's saying something since I had twins'
Thanks mother, I'm now glad there aren't bump pics :')

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There's no pictures of my mums bump with either of her kids, I just asked her if she took bump pictures in any of her pregnancies and she just went 'no but if you want to know, had the fattest bump with you out the lot. You were the biggest and that's saying something since I had twins'
Thanks mother, I'm now glad there aren't bump pics :')
Oh so you were a ✨chonky wolf✨ not tiny like our Zo aye ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Oh so you were a ✨chonky wolf✨ not tiny like our Zo aye ;):ROFLMAO:
Thanks for making me snort 😂

but yeah at 6 pounds I was the chunkiest wolf, Zoe would cry at that thought (I know 6 pounds isn't chunky. It's just I was chunky in comparison cause I was basically all 3 of my siblings weights put together 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for making me snort 😂

but yeah at 6 pounds I was the chunkiest wolf, Zoe would cry at that thought (I know 6 pounds isn't chunky. It's just I was chunky in comparison cause I was basically all 3 of my siblings weights put together 😂)
I was 8 pounds 11, Zoe would be projectile launched to Mars if paydeyes is anything like me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
zoe is really that bij whose personality is her hair length and the fact that she is pregnant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was 8 pounds 11, Zoe would be projectile launched to Mars if paydeyes is anything like me :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for making me want to change my name to Chonky Wolf btw 😂

8 pounds 11? Biggest our poor Zo will handle is 3 pounds cause she's soooo small. honestly though part of me hopes she does have a big baby but then again she will be even more insufferable with how small she is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve got a bigger “bUmP” than that if I have a big meal, push my belly out and arch my back like that bell end. Haha. Haha hahaha.

Ha. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thanks for making me want to change my name to Chonky Wolf btw 😂

8 pounds 11? Biggest our poor Zo will handle is 3 pounds cause she's soooo small. honestly though part of me hopes she does have a big baby but then again she will be even more insufferable with how small she is
I was 3 pounds 4 - 6 weeks premature! Still small now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She does know that she’s allowed to post about things other than this pregnancy, right??
Just answering my own question to confirm the answer appears to be no.

My god being pregnant really is her whole entire personality now isn’t it.

Reactions: 11
Off topic but my girl (I had her at 19) was 10lb 2 and only born at 38w6day ((with no GD or anything))

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t want kids because I don’t want to give up my lifestyle/ take care of a kid/many other reasons. I’m selfish and all about me (to a certain extent, I’m very helpful and loving but wouldn’t want to have to be that way all the time like if I had a kid). Zoe seems like she has those qualities too even though she parades around like she’s the most caring person ever. She is all about herself and being the center of attention. I think Zoe is going to struggle and be miserable. I don’t think she understands what all is involved with kids. I’m positive someone else will be raising this kid and I hope so because this poor little girl parents have the most questionable morals and horrible lifestyles. They are not fit to have kids. All just my opinion of course

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
"Everyone told me to-"

No, you've been drooling at the mouth waiting for YEARS for alfie to kncok you up. Stooooop acting like getting pregnant was something like an oops surprise moment to make you seem down to earth. You've been watch pregnant mom channels on youtube for AT LEAST 6 years. You know about this tit lol

Reactions: 24
"Everyone told me to-"

No, you've been drooling at the mouth waiting for YEARS for alfie to kncok you up. Stooooop acting like getting pregnant was something like an oops surprise moment to make you seem down to earth. You've been watch pregnant mom channels on youtube for AT LEAST 6 years. You know about this tit lol
but it took Alfredo 6 years to muster up the courage to have sex wit her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My friend had a baby nearly 12 pounds when born. With all the tit she eats it wouldn't surprise me if Pay Deyes is this size. I could imagine Zoe being depressed if her daughter isn't Instagram perfect.

I am worried for her mental health after birth. I found having a baby difficult and it really knocked my mental health. All the hormones, lack of sleep and vulnerability you feel knocked me for six and I think she's only thinking about all the 💰💰💰Pay is going to bring and how smug and superior being a mother will then make her over people like Poppy and Dianne.

Reactions: 12
My friend had a baby nearly 12 pounds when born. With all the tit she eats it wouldn't surprise me if Pay Deyes is this size. I could imagine Zoe being depressed if her daughter isn't Instagram perfect.

I am worried for her mental health after birth. I found having a baby difficult and it really knocked my mental health. All the hormones, lack of sleep and vulnerability you feel knocked me for six and I think she's only thinking about all the 💰💰💰Pay is going to bring and how smug and superior being a mother will then make her over people like Poppy and Dianne.
That baine’s head will be 12lbs alone with the Tory swede head Daddy dilfDIE Deyes. RIP to zoellapuss.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.