Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People were recently talking about how she’s obsessed with being tiny because she wants to hold onto childhood. Well I was just watching yet another oldschool video (the most boring room tour you’ll ever see) and I noticed this was the only picture she had

35A5DCAD-49A8-4B6F-9E0D-7D345786FFC6.png

Now don’t get me wrong - I’m not saying everyone who has a childhood photo of them displayed in their own bedroom is desperately trying to be that child again. This is all within context of knowing her mentality.

If she wanted a photo with her dad, why not a more recent one? It feels like this was such an idyllic time for her, and her fixation on being small and tiny really is a reflection of wanting to be and stay this girl in the photo.

Reactions: 8
She does know that she’s allowed to post about things other than this pregnancy, right??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she should share whatever "skincare" she's using, but only so nobody else has to use it and end up looking as prematurely old as her.

Screenshot_20210525-005341_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay wow. Now she looks like she has one of those filters on that makes your skin look full of fillers and waxy. Has she always had big jowls?
I mean, she does have a filter on but the melty face is even on video. Don't eat junk all day every day, kids!

Reactions: 5
Off topic I guess, but I still can’t get over how I met a girl that wears fake glasses like Smug does. The girl was really nice and I met her at NA meeting My friend and I go to, so I’ll probably see her again. Even when I find out her name, I’m just gonna think of Zoe when I see her. Hope I don’t accidentally blurt this all out to her because my brain to mouth connection sucks.

I’m on the part of the thread about her color pop brunch makeup and it’s so bad!! The promo pictures of her are DISGUSTING 🤢

Reactions: 9
I think somehow Zoe's going to be back on the educational curriculum as part of the biology course about how to not behave during pregnancy. She's becoming the poster girl for Wanetta Slob

Reactions: 6
All this talk about her "lOw BloOd pResSure" when you know with her diet she's probably just anemic as hell lol especially considering 2nd trimester is when you're really supposed to be taking your iron supplements if you can stomach them.

Reactions: 12
All this talk about her "lOw BloOd pResSure" when you know with her diet she's probably just anemic as hell lol especially considering 2nd trimester is when you're really supposed to be taking your iron supplements if you can stomach them.
But why would she try to improve her blood pressure when she can just lie in bed all day instead?

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or has her hair suddenly got longer? She must have had extensions put in, although she didn't post about it, which she normally does and it's not like she has anything else to post about at the moment... In the story where she's talking about her voice it looks so long!

I really hate long hair on her now. It didn't look *too* bad back in circa 2014, when she could at least cling on to her youth. But now it just drowns her! She goes on about being tiny and yet insists on being about 50% hair. Half of it is covering her face. And the weight of it means she's got absolutely no volume, so she is being dragged down by her hair! Doesn't help the droopy face situation.

Reactions: 11
I mean it's honestly not a suprise she's always had water retention/cankles with her diet. Just goes to show that being skinny does not automatically = healthy and vice versa. I honestly cannot fathom how she is about to become a mother. The more her pregnancy goes on the more I feel worried for her child, although no doubt everyone but Zoe will put the effort in to raise her so maybe there is some hope.

Reactions: 17
why is she hellbent on having long hair i will never understand this obsession with her stennies. they drown her out and look ratty as hell.

Reactions: 22
I hope she has friends and family truly preparing her for motherhood. It’s not about photo ops, cute clothes and Moses baskets , it’s a whole load of worrying.
I think the reality is going to be such a shock that her mental health will suffer.
You worry about everything when you have a child… and it doesn’t end !

Reactions: 17
I hope she has friends and family truly preparing her for motherhood. It’s not about photo ops, cute clothes and Moses baskets , it’s a whole load of worrying.
I think the reality is going to be such a shock that her mental health will suffer.
You worry about everything when you have a child… and it doesn’t end !
It's sounds awful - and I say this from a point of concern, rather than being mean or b*tchy - but I think her mental health will suffer. I'm not a mother myself, nor am I planning to be any time soon, but many new mothers do suffer. She doesn't leave the house much now, so what's she going to be like when she has a baby? My MH is currently not in a good state, and I couldn't imagine having to care for a baby too.

Reactions: 13
I also think she's going to get slapped with a hefty dose of anxiety when the reality of life with a child sets in. Hopefully she's preparing for that now, but she really needs to be seeing a registered professional in person rather than chatting to a life coach on Skype who only seems to be enabling her hermit lifestyle.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.