Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is beyond anything I’ve ever come across. She now thinks she is so affected by pregnancy that even her voice gets tired!!!! Really digging deep there to get away with doing nothing!!!

Reactions: 20
She's over there thinking she sounds like Barry White when she literally just sounds like she needs to drink some water out of her comic sans #ad bottle and go outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I bet she can't wait to give birth so she can then give her back a rest from all that arching. Also is it me or is she getting early water retention in her legs. Her ankles are the same size as her thighs
She's always had cankles 😂 This is from a year ago:
Skjermbilde 2021-05-24 kl. 22.06.38.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I don't know how much of an unpopular opinion this might be, but this old video popped up on my recommended and I feel like Zoe and Jim look and act so much better suited as a couple than Zoe and Alfie.
That home looked so much cosier aswell, much more of a family home, where they live now seems so not child friendly!

Reactions: 7
I used to think cankles only happened to bigger people, but nope. I had them even in my skinny days (which are long gone haha)

Reactions: 10
Didn’t she say she had a chest infection last year and it was still affecting her up until recently? I’m assuming that’s why there might be a change in voice. Why is she making out that pregnancy is so tough on her that she can’t even talk 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 588717

I feel like she's been pregnant for a whole year already.
I don't know why it still startles me to see her pregnant. Like I know she says she's always wanted to be a mum and that it's her dream but I honestly never expected it to ACTUALLY happen. At most I expected her to have someone be pregnant for her (this is no shade to people that have surrogates etc, I just imagined Zoe always had the mentality that she's too small and weak to be pregnant)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.