Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tiny stuff reminds me of the fetish DD/lg and littlespace. Maybe Zoe is the little and Alfie is her Daddy Dom?
There is nothing about Alfie that gives off Dom vibes. Nobody would be calling him daddy or subbing to him. He couldn't be a Dom, he's just too weak, indecisive and ultimately pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When I used to watch her videos and she called herself tiny, I sort of just assumed she was 5’0-5’2 and bragging about it. I have several friends that would be around that height but always wished they were taller and broader so I figured “nothing wrong with that”. When I looked up her height one day and found she was actually average height at 5’4/5’5, I did have to laugh. Yes she is slim but she’s not tiny 😂 I have no idea where she got that from at all

• Haha
Reactions: 27
ZoeLLhaha is LICHERALLY just vegetating on the sofa in her own filth while Neighs is despo to be a DILF.
New thread title? (A little early, I know!)

Zoe Sugg #34 Vegetating through pregnancy without a vegetable in sight!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We all know if Dianne ever mentioned that this was her sexual fantasy, Aldie would be banging on the backdoor dressed like this

7962-33088-3-1000.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I don't think Alfie and Zoe have ever done anything more adventurous during sex than keeping the lights on.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't know how much of an unpopular opinion this might be, but this old video popped up on my recommended and I feel like Zoe and Jim look and act so much better suited as a couple than Zoe and Alfie.

Reactions: 30
I don't know how much of an unpopular opinion this might be, but this old video popped up on my recommended and I feel like Zoe and Jim look and act so much better suited as a couple than Zoe and Alfie.
I think it's because they've always wanted similar things - to settle down, get married and have kids. They might be more suited but I definitely can't see them as a couple.

On another note Zoe seems so different in that vlog. She looks her age - not desperately trying to cling on to her youth (which basically makes her seem/look much older than she is). I love her hair at that length and colour.... it looks healthy!! She's wearing clothes that she suits, rather than just adhering to fashions. But her eyebrows... WOW. They're quite thin in that vlog... miles away from what she does now!

She also seems to be enjoying what she'd doing too, rather than doing it because it's easy money. A vlog without an AD - who would've thought?!

Still the same diet though!

Reactions: 16
That child is going to be anxious as fuuuck if it’s anything like it’s mother
It's certainly not getting the greatest chance thanks to her pregnancy diet. That extreme sugar and zero-veg diet could affect the baby's brain health, make it more likely to be overweight and have allergies, and probably a plethora of other things...

Reactions: 7
I think it's because they've always wanted similar things - to settle down, get married and have kids. They might be more suited but I definitely can't see them as a couple.
I agree. They get on very well and have similar things they want out of life bit I always thought they’d never make it as a couple if they tried. They do look good together but that’s just because (at the time) it’s two good looking people together who are in the sane league as each other. Alfie has never been in Zoes league (even now that she’s withering away from lack of actual self care) so they’ve always looked odd together 😂

Reactions: 8
This is ironic coming from someone who would literally still be living with her dad in a sleepy town, working retail for very low wages if she hadn't capitalized on selling people an image of how they should be living through her social media.

1621866519049.png

The self-awareness and depth of a bleeping teaspoon, this one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I've fallen into an old Zoella video rabbit hole and holy hell despite her being much more shy and nervous in those videos at least she was down to earth. Talking about how she doesn't buy clothes at TopShop because they are too expensive and how she thinks Primark prices are getting a bit too high. Wow, I miss those days. (Still goes on about how tiny she is, though).
That was obv before the millions started rolling in. Although to be fair at least she doesn't brag about what designer things she buys like we never see what designer bags she buys unless you see it in a vlog.

Reactions: 9
I've fallen into an old Zoella video rabbit hole and holy hell despite her being much more shy and nervous in those videos at least she was down to earth. Talking about how she doesn't buy clothes at TopShop because they are too expensive and how she thinks Primark prices are getting a bit too high. Wow, I miss those days. (Still goes on about how tiny she is, though).
i watched one of these recently too.. she was doing a primark haul and bought a pair of gloves.. she said she was shocked they were £4 and that it was expensive for a pair of gloves. Now look at the things she promotes 🤣 I assume her audience is like for teens to young adults... but her and the whole zoella team seem oblivious to what normal people can afford to spend their money on. If you look at the Zoella weekly want its a disgrace! I actually get really angry by it, it encourages young people to waste money on things they dont need just to look good on social media.

For anyone reading this, you do not need to buy a candle for £60 and you definitely do not need to buy dad trainers

Reactions: 15
So now even poor tiny weakling Zoe's VOICE gets tired. Won't be long before she pays somebody to do all her talking for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So now even poor tiny weakling Zoe's VOICE gets tired. Won't be long before she pays somebody to do all her talking for her.
She will just lie on the couch with her sweets & just hold up Cue card & blame the pregnancy that she can’t talk or move.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.