Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title

Pay Deyes is always kicking and punching because of all that E number munching

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Of course Zoe's proud she's ill during her pregnancy so has to lie down all the time. When I was pregnant I was scared I'd lose the baby again and did absolutely everything to make sure my child would be as healthy as possible. But I'm conscious that as such a busy girl boss, that's just not possible for the Sluggellaa. Also who thinks she's still sleeping in her back because it's more comfortable for her despite the risks.

Also Sluggellaa, the reason your baby won't stop kicking is because of the unnatural sugar high your giving her. Holly could you explain that the baby gets whatever the mother eats so less haribo and one vegetable a day which isn't a tomato pizza base would help. Also stop whinging about it. Try being in a hospital room because you can't feel the baby move and be told they can't find the heart beat. That's something to be unhappy about.

On a different note, anyone else surprised how little they see of Joe considering they practically live next door?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
ZoeLLhaha is LICHERALLY just vegetating on the sofa in her own filth while Neighs is despo to be a DILF.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Take a shot every time she references her being TiNy in some way or another. I’m deep in the Zoella archives here.
wow, even back then she was buying tit she didnt need just for the hell of it...”i dont know if ill wear these but i like the glitter” 🙄

also, laughing at the fact she said that £14 for a jacket was expensive - now she spends £140 on an item of clothing without even thinking about it!!

Reactions: 18
Of course Zozo is one of those anyone people who say "we" when they're pregnant. "We felt her first little hiccups." Huh. So, Alfie isn't just a metaphorical leech living off of her success but he is also a literal one who lives inside her body? Or how else can it be a "we felt her first little hiccups"? (And of course her hiccups are little. Because you needed to add that in there, Zoe. Little. Everything about Cash Cow better be little or she'll be in trouble).

View attachment 585992
I hope she has a 10 pounder :ROFLMAO: Although that would likely require a surplus of nutrients - pigs will sooner fly (or Zoe will sooner exercise and eat healthy, both just as unlikely)

Reactions: 12
I'm so frustrated with the current crop of influencers who think "being pregnant" is their new job for 9 months. Like most women I worked full time throughout. Unless you have bad sickness or SPD or pre-natal mental health issues there's no reason you can't just pretty much ignore it between midwife appointments. I really worry about their viewers thinking pregnant = down tools for nearly a year.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This is what pisses me off the most! That she gets to go and have a lie down every time she feels a bit wobbly! Both my pregnancies I struggled through working in a busy pharmacy and didn’t have the option to just lie down when I felt off! She’s not doing herself any favours by not pushing herself a little!
I worked in a pharmacy during mine too and I would have loved the option to lie down when I felt like it - which would have been every ten minutes! She really has no idea what she’s in for when the baby is born.

Reactions: 12
I had a friend who worked at a supermarket her whole pregnancy, on her feet 8 hrs a day, except for the last month she sat on the tills instead. She would frequently have to pull over to throw up on her drive in. That's a pretty standard story for most pregnant women in the world, I bet they feel like real idiots knowing they could have just followed the snoozella method for handling pregnancy.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I think unfluencers paint such an unrealistic portrait of pregnancy. It's a special personal time, but it shouldn't consume you and be all you're about. As soon as they announce, every post and story is about pregnancy somehow. It becomes a personality trait and you could do a Bingo card of their posts: hands on "bump" when there's barely anything there, posing in CK underwear, the gross kicking belly videos... It's like they're passing around a handbook as every one of them is the same.

If these people actually had a personality, talents, a hobby or a job I guess they might have more to post about.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Even though I'm a mum and had my kids before the age of social media, I find Zoe, Colleen and their ilk insufferable.

Reactions: 11
Just found out I’m pregnant again... best send the hubs over to watch Aldi’s first trimester video 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
On a different note, anyone else surprised how little they see of Joe considering they practically live next door?
Yes i thought this! You’d think now you can go inside peoples house they would go round to see their new house?!? She is so self absorbed though she probably doesn’t care and thinks she is too pregnant to leave her own front door.

Reactions: 7
Not at all and I don’t even think we can use the excuse they’ve been and kept it private because she(and Aldi) have to document everything. Evidenced by the fact Joes been round there’s and not said anything but they’ve posted “look who’s popped round for tea” etc

But it also proves that J&D bought the new house because they liked it and Z didn’t really factor into it and that they’re both active and busy either up in London for work or just getting out and about generally.

Reactions: 10
I've fallen into an old Zoella video rabbit hole and holy hell despite her being much more shy and nervous in those videos at least she was down to earth. Talking about how she doesn't buy clothes at TopShop because they are too expensive and how she thinks Primark prices are getting a bit too high. Wow, I miss those days. (Still goes on about how tiny she is, though).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really wonder where this need to be seen as tiny comes from, it has to stem from somewhere. It's a seriously disordered mentality, very few people would argue that being 'tiny' comes with any health benefits, a healthy weight sure, but noone could argue Zoella is healthy with her diet. So what appeals to her about it? I just don't understand. Unless she likes the idea of being taken care of by a big strong man, in which case, why the duck did she choose Alfie?

Reactions: 24
I really wonder where this need to be seen as tiny comes from, it has to stem from somewhere. It's a seriously disordered mentality, very few people would argue that being 'tiny' comes with any health benefits, a healthy weight sure, but noone could argue Zoella is healthy with her diet. So what appeals to her about it? I just don't understand. Unless she likes the idea of being taken care of by a big strong man, in which case, why the duck did she choose Alfie?
I defo think the idea of being small and weak so she needs a man is part of it. Alfie might not be strong but he’s 6’1 compared to her 5’4. He probably makes her feel smaller than she is because he’s tall. Maybe it’s part of why hea obsessed with being ripped.

he likes being the ‘man’ who has to carry the heavy things and reach the top shelf. And she likes being the ‘woman’ who needs him to help her. It’s quite a stereotypical / old school thought process.

Reactions: 13
It has more to do with being seen as childlike. Zoe often still wants to be a child, living the childhood she still misses: being celebrated like a princess on her birthday, celebrating her favorite holidays in an over the top way (which is what kids dream of but rarely reality), being taken care of by Alfie's family. Her being tiny and talking about that a LOT plays into that as well. "How can such a tiny person possibly be a fully functioning adult with responsibilities, let me sit here and plan my year around my birthday, Halloween and Christmas"; I always thought that for her becoming a mother has less to do with raising and loving a child but more with her role as a mother that she has dreamed up for decades: throwing parties and being a fun parent. The child is an extension of her, not an actual person. Yet. This may all change once little Autumn is there, but who knows. Whatever went down in the Sugg family and divorce, it really did a number on her. And she deals with it in the worst way possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The tiny stuff reminds me of the fetish DD/lg and littlespace. Maybe Zoe is the little and Alfie is her Daddy Dom?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.