Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her facial skin looks very loose and baggy for somebody her age or even older. Maybe she's too lazy to pose for a photo now and this is actually Alfie in a badly zipped Zoe mask.

(Disclaimer: No tinfoil hats to found here, obviously joking)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
That honest to god might be some of the most unflattering hair I've ever seen on anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her face also looks weirdly lumpy, I swear she may not put weight on anywhere else but around her face/chin you can tell the unhealthy diet is not doing her any favours. Hair looks over powering.

Reactions: 20
Oh come on she doesn't look THAT bad.
To me, looks like the Grinch came to life, got an orange suntan and bought an E.T. wig, which is a nightmare (I hate The Grinch). But I mean, we all have our fears and opinions.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh come on she doesn't look THAT bad.
I thinks she looks quite creepy here.. her expression.. and all those wrinkles around her eyes an her chin!

Her facial skin looks very loose and baggy for somebody her age or even older. Maybe she's too lazy to pose for a photo now and this is actually Alfie in a badly zipped Zoe mask.

(Disclaimer: No tinfoil hats to found here, obviously joking)
Now I have to think of Men in black .. Edgar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thinks she looks quite creepy here.. her expression.. and all those wrinkles around her eyes an her chin!

Now I have to think of Men in black .. Edgar 😂
I won't lie, that's I was thinking of. Can you imagine if all of Zoellahaha HQ had to alternate wearing the Zoe mask and wig?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I won't lie, that's I was thinking of. Can you imagine if all of Zoellahaha HQ had to alternate wearing the Zoe mask and wig?
I won't lie, I like this idea but we all know Zoe is soooo small she won't let anyone that is bigger than a 6 year old to pretend to be her

• Haha
She wears her hair so far forward over her face which accentuates her features even more because you only see a sliver of her actual face. It’s not comfortable having your hair over your eyes so much. I can only assume she does it to hide the drooping brows.

Reactions: 12
Just catching up on this thread and when you were all talking about vlogmas and I couldnt help but wonder... lol! What the hell is her chrismtas going to be like this year 😂 she won’t be able to just lounge about eating chocolates and opening presents and doing stupid stockings for everybody lol! Honestly like I can’t wait to see her not have all that stupid time on her hands lol. Speaking as mum of a two year old and 4 month old it is chaos and never get a minute to yourself all day long pretty much. How will she cope?!?!

Just catching up on this thread and when you were all talking about vlogmas and I couldnt help but wonder... lol! What the hell is her chrismtas going to be like this year 😂 she won’t be able to just lounge about eating chocolates and opening presents and doing stupid stockings for everybody lol! Honestly like I can’t wait to see her not have all that stupid time on her hands lol. Speaking as mum of a two year old and 4 month old it is chaos and never get a minute to yourself all day long pretty much. How will she cope?!?!
I believe the term is called hired help. I wish reality would come a-knocking for Ms. Slugg, but I doubt it. She'll spend Vlogmas showing the piles and piles of stuff brands will have sent Cash Cow Deyes for her first wittle Chwismas, while the cleaning lady and a nanny do all the heavy lifting.

Reactions: 15
She looks weird in that photo *mainly* because of the filters she uses. I said before that she needs to stop caking on makeup and bronzer and then using these tanning filters because they make her look like an old leather couch! They distort her face which is already being fucked up by slugs above the eyes and the cousin it hair.

Take a shot every time she references her being TiNy in some way or another. I’m deep in the Zoella archives here.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooh, is that pre-Grinch smile? I honestly do think the grinching is giving her terrible lines around her mouth and chin - your face isn't meant to do that, Zoe.

Reactions: 7
Ooh, is that pre-Grinch smile? I honestly do think the grinching is giving her terrible lines around her mouth and chin - your face isn't meant to do that, Zoe.
It's impressive though, I just spent like 5 minutes trying it and already feel wrinkles forming around my mouth and I'm 21. My dog did give me weird looks as I was trying it, he's now sitting far away from me. I don't know how you do it Zoe but I'll give you credit where it's due because it's damn impossible to *mo(u)ld your face like that x

*Can never remember if it's mould or mold for the UK or if it's different spelling depending on the context or what. Anyone know Zoe's ghost writers number to start writing for me instead?

• Haha
Lol I remember once she made a comment I think it was on Instagram after someone asked her why she smiles like that and she was like ‘that’s my smile, I’ve always smiled like that’ haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol I remember once she made a comment I think it was on Instagram after someone asked her why she smiles like that and she was like ‘that’s my smile, I’ve always smiled like that’ haha.
so in the interest of finding out if this is true I scrolled all the way back on her insta and she’s right she has always done that horrid smile.
EA2CA707-D1B6-43B4-A698-600EA519EAD4.jpeg
E93F2437-8A68-40B2-9AA4-B18771C682B9.jpeg

however she looks so pretty when she smiles with her mouth open
75E44179-E44F-4CB7-BA8D-40382C0CFC58.jpeg
91073BB7-7CDC-44D5-A0EE-31C1F07BA30C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.