Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Perhaps they liked the name Charity but the concept of giving offended their Tory souls.

Or maybe they liked the name Verity until they realised it meant telling the truth.

Or they liked Millie until they realised it meant hard-working and strong - a concept Zoe cannot relate to!

Perhaps she liked the name Olwyn until she realised it meant "daughter of a giantess" and had to have a lie down.

View attachment 567430
Based on this, my money is on Amelia being on the list. Its trendy, girly, also the name of a birth defect.
Amelia also means "hard-working" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Snackella

Chatty Member
"The first thing I wanted to start with is this room up here, which I don't often show or come into"

I swear the whole third floor of their house must just be empty, not used most of the time. What a fucking waste.

Skjermbilde 2021-05-27 kl. 21.01.57.png

"This is what I'm keeping, still looks excessive" Bitch it doesn't just LOOK excessive, it IS excessive. She also has all those drawers in the bathroom filled with product..

Last edited:
Reactions: 38

Jenbean1992

This is off topic but poor Grandad Chippy looks really poorly in the most recent picture on his instragram. Has Zoe ever spoken about him being unwell?
If it was me, instead of having random mates in my garden, I'd make it a priority to go and visit him in his garden, because sadly it doesn't look like time is on their side :(

But hey.. Zoe won't ever go and see other people, they all have to come to her. Joe lives closer to her now and yet it doesn't seem like she's gone to see his new house or anything? But he's come to hers of course

• Sad
This is kind of random, but has anyone notices how when she's vlogging, and Nala is deep asleep, she goes and wakes her up by yelling "NALAAA". Like, let her fucking sleep. Who goes and wakes up their dog who is deep in sleep just for a vlog or for a momentary reaction. She can just show her sleeping instead of waking her up. Idk if it's just me but it really bothers me sm.

• Heart
  • Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
So she admitted and not for the first time she doesn't mosturise much but can you remember a video in lockdown where she organised her bathroom cabinet and there was about 30 body lotion in it. So why accept them if you don't mosturise why not donate them to the women's shelter you apparently donate to?

• Angry
  • Sad

coconochanel

VIP Member
Well we know how today will go, if they are vlogging Mark will upload his vlog by Monday, Zoe will upload hers in June.

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
LICHERALLY won’t be calling that kid anything other than Pay so I don’t fucking care what they name her.

Is there a name that means my mam is a lazy fucking slug and my dad is a Tory balding goofy cunt?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

toomuchfreetime

Also to add from other comments I’ve seen, as from the post above, I lost my baby, can’t really conceive now and I don’t see how someone enjoying a lovely time in their life is ‘rubbing it in’ to women who can’t conceive? What, she can’t enjoy her life because some women can’t conceive? Or once I hopefully get pregnant I can’t post about it to not annoy other women who can’t? We will end up with not being able to post anything about our lives without the fear we might offend someone. And pregnancy is such a wonderful time of people’s lives and it should be celebrated. Her post for me was lovely, I didn’t think about my situation so don’t understand those who take it so personally. We should be happy that someone DOESN’T struggle, not hating on them for not struggling?

I am in mid 30’s, I just read here sometimes, not a fan or anything. I am just really trying to understand why are people so harsh to women who post about their pregnancy. I think it’s lovely, more babies are coming to the world. And hope everyone who is struggling gets great news soon.

• Heart

Hally34

VIP Member
I wish she’d go for a brunette bob. Will be so easy when baby is born plus is so nice on her and really freshens her up. When she did it before she had an extreme side parting but if she had a slight side parting it would look great.

unfortunately I think she has it in her head that Alfie like long blonde hair 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart

NaomiS

VIP Member
I never commented on any Zoe thread before but after 10 mins in her new pratty ranty video, I couldn’t just stay silent. As a mum of two, I can guarantee she’ll be in for a shock even before the baby’s here. If she was this emotionally weak and spoilt, she’d better start looking for a night nurse and babysitter now. Don’t bother with breastfeeding. That will traumatise her even more. I suppose she’s booked in for an elective c-section at the Portland by now. Honestly, how does she cope in her mansion and with many millions. What a prat. I suggest she swaps notes with Anna. That bore also went on about her ‘struggles’.

• Heart

M@rkth3shark

Came here to say LOL @ Alfie’s AirPod case with the engraved initials - ASD is a bit unfortunate as it stands for autistic spectrum disorder (no offence to anyone with this condition btw!) but if he had gone with A.D, well..... :LOL:
I have never noticed his initials are AD. This explains a lot...

• Haha
Reactions: 36

QueenBW

VIP Member
I just want to scream, from the Netherlands allll the way to Brighton: "BEING PREGNANT IS NOT A PERSONALITY TRAIT!!!"
Oooh, let's make a list of things that ARE NOT a personality trait so that Holly can read them to Zoe:

- Being pregnant
- Being "tiny", "little"
- Being thin
- Loving Christmas
- Eating junk all day, every day
- Liking Harry Potter
- Liking Gavin and Stacey
- Being a "90s kid"
- Baths
- Singing off-key with your bestie while he fawns over you
- Being ignorant
- Cheese boards
- Celebrating your birthday as if it's a national holiday
- Having Ridiculous fondant cakes gifted to you
- Cutting up pastries into three to force your friends to share
- Pizza ovens
- Liking Autumn
- Liking Halloween
- Watching 80s-90s movies

I'm sure I'm missing many.

• Haha
  • Heart

fwooper

VIP Member
That or one of her ‘migraines’
Haha not the "migraines". I remember when she posted about having a bad migraine so she was going to spend all day on the sofa online shopping... because everyone knows the best relief for migraines is to stare at a laptop screen all day.

• Haha

twiddles

It’s also very telling how Alfie constantly refers to Zoe as his girlfriend or guhlfrend because he struggles with words with more than one syllable.

Together nearly nine years, bought a house together, have a dog, many shared business ventures and are expecting a baby soon. He should be referring to her as his partner not his girlfriend like a teenager would. Some might not agree and that’s fine but there’s a difference between girlfriend/boyfriend and partner especially with such a long term relationship.

I think it’s quite clear his heart isn’t fully in it. Honestly I don’t blame him, I wouldn’t last half an hour in her presence. They’re not good for each other but will probably stay together out of convenience. I don’t think she’s the “one” in his mind and a baby mixed up in all this complicated things a lot.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
In her defense, I also wouldn’t have a clue what to buy or what I would need for a newborn. Maybe she hasn’t been around many babies. Just because she’s always wanted a baby doesn’t mean that she’s going to know the in’s and out’s. I would need a lot of help because I haven’t got a clue 🙈
Okay, but you'd google it or buy a book or ask somebody with kids, wouldn't you?

Zoe has a book and she has her parents and Alfie's parents to ask, plus a friend who has recently had a baby. She is only pulling this "oho silly me, what do babies need?" act to get freebies from brands.

Reactions: 35