Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
A new thread haha, going to celebrate with a Sprite (only just switched to sugar free haha), some Werther’s and a plate of brocolli (not haha). Might need some help carrying it all because I’m smol and weak x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

gee13

VIP Member
All I can say is I’m so glad I’m not pregnant at the same time as her because seeing her being given all this free stuff when she has so much money already literally makes me fee sick.

nosnibor

I only drop into zalfie world occasionally but re: new video I am not at all surprised that Alfie

a) gets up 5 mins before a meeting
b) doesn't help with the dog

He really gives off 'misses living at home with mummy taking care of everything' vibes

• Haha

gee13

VIP Member
Ugh I hate how entitled they are! They need a dose of reality! Talking about how fortunate they are that they’re both home together and she got to lie in bed for basically 4 months. I just can’t imagine how she would cope of Alfie was away for work and she had to leave the house with a baby! Let alone the three they want! Could you imagine her doing the school run with three kids by herself! She’d hire a fucking driver for them! 🤣

Lilykins

VIP Member
My friends were telling me about someone who they know, my friends second cousin or something, whose loaded - like multi millionaire hedge fund manager. Anyway they had children and apparently the nanny would get the children up to school/nursery while the wife would lay in bed, and on the way back the nanny would bring her McDonald’s to eat in bed. If this isn’t a vision of Zoe in the future I don’t know what is!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I'm actually so disgusted at these slacker millionaires saying "we have nothing" while clearly appealing to brands for free stuff that I need to yeet myself from this thread for a bit. And I'm off to donate to charities for parents who actually have nothing.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
I dont think there is anything wrong with having your mate stay over but its the fact she makes it child like by getting in sweets and watching kid movies. Anyone else her age would cook/get a takeaway and open a bottle of wine.

I don’t normally post (just lurk 😂) but her latest video has properly wound me up. She was SITTING DOWN moving tiny objects for all of ten minutes then needs a lie down because of her blood pressure. She has no grip on reality at all - what does she think all of us normies do when we feel like that at work?! We have to finish our 8hr shift! Then she said cos she felt like she almost fainted she now can leave the house...again, not something most people have the luxury of doing. She’s totally tone-deaf 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 34

londongirl2001

VIP Member
It has more to do with being seen as childlike. Zoe often still wants to be a child, living the childhood she still misses: being celebrated like a princess on her birthday, celebrating her favorite holidays in an over the top way (which is what kids dream of but rarely reality), being taken care of by Alfie's family. Her being tiny and talking about that a LOT plays into that as well. "How can such a tiny person possibly be a fully functioning adult with responsibilities, let me sit here and plan my year around my birthday, Halloween and Christmas"; I always thought that for her becoming a mother has less to do with raising and loving a child but more with her role as a mother that she has dreamed up for decades: throwing parties and being a fun parent. The child is an extension of her, not an actual person. Yet. This may all change once little Autumn is there, but who knows. Whatever went down in the Sugg family and divorce, it really did a number on her. And she deals with it in the worst way possible.

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
Just catching up after a few days and I think I'll see myself out again, actually makes me feel physically sick how millionaires are happy to not only take, but drop hints about free stuff for the baby when there are families out there who can barely even afford to clothe their kids. Zoe, we KNOW you are reading, take the fucking hint and actually do one decent thing with your platform for once, please I am begging you. Donate what you recieve, or even just make some videos spreading fucking awareness about pregnancy, honestly just anything at this point. Noone cares about your pet names for Nala.

I know her and Gabby fell out/drifted apart but honestly they are perfect for eachother, I've never seen two more self-centered, undeserving people in my life. Take, take, take and give nothing back. You know it's bad when Alfie is starting to look like he'll make a good parent in comparison to Zoe. It's hard to impossible to even laugh at this point, it's just really, really awful. She can't even put her child's interests first when she's in the womb, there's absolutely no chance once she's here. God help her.

• Heart

PreferDogsToHumans

Isn’t she embarrassed to admit that, after spending a back-breaking morning putting on makeup and talking into a camera for a whole 20 minutes, she had to take a nap all afternoon which then prohibited her from vlogging? Like seriously how is she not mortified at her own laziness?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

twiddles

‘Hi guys, I took a little break off insta’
Real meaning is, I’ve been too lazy to post.

‘Just been doing some editing and eating biscuits”
Real meaning is, Ive spent all day in bed and ive eaten loads of these biscuits because I can’t be arsed to eat healthy’.

Then we get an ad. Which explains why she posted in the first place.

Anneliese2199

VIP Member
Hi everyone 🧚🏼 I just registered and this is my first time commenting. I’ve been reading threads since over a month I think, so I thought I’d join! 🤍
(A mini disclaimer: English is not my native language, so please excuse any grammatical errors.)

Zoe used to say that she’s a creative person and is interested in interior design all the time. There’s a reason she never perused anything artistic. She is not creative. She is not artistic. She has poor taste in everything and never knows what she’s talking about. The wallpaper she chose for the guest bathroom, the tiles in her main bathroom, the carpet in the conservatory are just a few examples of how inexperienced her eye is. Not to mention the million piles of zara and primark clothing, when she could’ve invested in excellent garments.

As long as her hair is concerned, I also believe shoulder length suits her best. (Without the crazy middle parting of course!)
F1D6B752-935C-4A93-B77F-BC7F958972CF.jpeg

I’m not sure about this particular balayage, but I think blonde suits her. Also, if I remember correctly, she has recently stated that her least favourite hair she’s ever done is the brunette bob that many of you like.

I never thought highly of her but the moment I got mad and felt so disappointed was when I saw how crappy her diet is during pregnancy. It still shocks me… I had in mind how badly she wanted to become a mom, so I really believed she would improve.

Then, the sad pieces of pastry… Then, the gifted toilet rolls. Everything about zalfie’s life is achingly embarrassing. I can’t imagine how their vlogs are going to look like when ADaline is born. Zoe may not film for 18 years.

“As long as her hair is concerned, I also believe shoulder length suits her best. (Without the crazy middle parting of course!)”

I meant side! But I’ll take this chance to add that even though I like the middle part style on myself and most people, I don’t think she pulls it off.

Last edited:
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
TBH I love Zoe's house. I think its lovely and homely and I'm glad she hasn't redecorated it every 5 minutes like most influencers.

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Of course Zoe's proud she's ill during her pregnancy so has to lie down all the time. When I was pregnant I was scared I'd lose the baby again and did absolutely everything to make sure my child would be as healthy as possible. But I'm conscious that as such a busy girl boss, that's just not possible for the Sluggellaa. Also who thinks she's still sleeping in her back because it's more comfortable for her despite the risks.

Also Sluggellaa, the reason your baby won't stop kicking is because of the unnatural sugar high your giving her. Holly could you explain that the baby gets whatever the mother eats so less haribo and one vegetable a day which isn't a tomato pizza base would help. Also stop whinging about it. Try being in a hospital room because you can't feel the baby move and be told they can't find the heart beat. That's something to be unhappy about.

On a different note, anyone else surprised how little they see of Joe considering they practically live next door?

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
The way she talks is like they are sooo busy. 'I don't know if we will have time to do everything we want to do' hun you sit watching tv all day YOU HAVE THE FUCKING TIME TO DO IT!

Then she says she's not sure how often she will go into the office once she has the baby. I'm not being funny but its not THAT hard to put the baby in a car seat get the baby bag and drive to the office. It will just be another excuse for her not to leave the house and IMO that's sad.

Also how many offices/office space do they need? Anyone would think they ran a massive company, they have the new office they have just bought, Alfie/s house he uses as a office, the office upstairs and the meeting room upstairs... Bloody ridiculous!