Zoe Sugg #27 New year same boring Zzzoella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also kinda funny that Daniel Young (Zoe's pal) was on it as a contestant and him/Joe didn't mention that they know each other/have that link
Oh yes it was !! Of course they will know (of) each other, would have thought the producers would have put them on separate shows unless they hid the fact they knew each other?! His parents goldfish story was told as if they didn't know each other.

Reactions: 8
I thought earlier that Zoe was posting a lot on her stories today and that there was probably an ad coming. Lo and behold, she’s advertising razors.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve said it before, but because she’s so consistently bloody boring I’ll say it again; I absolutely cannot fathom the sheer amount of dosh she’s rolling around in and does absolutely naff-all with apart from buy takeaways every day. I can only dream of being that filthy rich, and would be travelling all over the world, taking on more university/courses, voluntary work etc etc. Why the HECK do they sit in that house watching the same crap and eating the same crap day in, day out? My god they’ll regret wasting the best years of their lives one day.

Reactions: 39
So effin cheeky that she’s done duck all since before Christmas then pops up with an ad, she gives literally nothing back to her followers

Reactions: 26
She realised she couldn’t go from radio silence to ad so had the fill in the gaps with some random posts about a tv show - she is nothing if not predictable and transparent!

Reactions: 24
I’d just love to see Zoe split up with Alfie and find a new version of herself (as cringey as that sounds). She’s going nowhere with him and her life which is intrinsically linked to his is so stagnant and going round in circles. She’s in such a fortunate position, young, reasonably healthy and frankly rich. She could do so much with her life.

She’s not growing with Alfie at all. She should go it alone as single woman and develop herself as a person. Or else she could wait to meet someone more suited to her that will encourage her to challenge herself and live an all round better lifestyle. Alfie isn’t doing that.

She could do some travelling, see new places and experience new things. I don’t mean a short trip to a popular European city for a few insta pics and then pizza for dinner each night. I mean properly travel, explore far away countries. Immerse herself in new cultures, try new foods and meet different people from other backgrounds.

She could go away and get herself a university degree or any degree. Educate herself more and gain some qualifications. Challenge herself and then achieve something worthwhile at the end that she can fall back on if the AD nonsense dosent work out for her. She could volunteer somewhere or help out worthwhile causes and people that are less fortunate.

She could take up a new sport and physically challenge herself in a new way. Exercise more and become physically fit and strong. Learn to cook better and healthier and eat healthier. No more ready made meals or maybe just for the weekend. Limit takeaways to once a fortnight. She should try new foods and cuisines instead of sticking with pie and mash.

She should make a conscious effort to rebuild bridges with her family and see them more often. It’s nice to have good relations with your in laws but they’re not your biological family and one day her grandparents will no longer be around. Same goes with friends, she needs to stop the petty feuds and grudges. Make new friends and keep them, treat them properly with love and respect or else she’ll lose them again.

She dosent have to give up all her home comforts. She could still have her nights in with a takeaway and Harry Potter or Gavin & Stacey on tv. Or her board games. She can still have all that but within reason, it shouldn’t be her whole life.

I just can’t see any of this ever happening while she remain with Alfred. He’s not pushing her to be the best version of herself at all and she is literally wasting her best years away. Leaving him (imo of course) would be so good for her personally as she’d be forced to develop as a person and professionally because she’d be able to make even better content. At the moment her life is incredibly dull and uninteresting, surely she must feel similar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I thought earlier that Zoe was posting a lot on her stories today and that there was probably an ad coming. Lo and behold, she’s advertising razors.
FFS I’m now tempted to cancel my subscription to that razor brand if they’re sending free stuff to her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd like for her to be pregnant because I know she's wanted it for years now, but Zoe always takes January mostly off of social media. She usually only really starts reappearing for her birthday... So I don't think that her not posting that much means that she's hiding something.

Reactions: 15
FFS I’m now tempted to cancel my subscription to that razor brand if they’re sending free stuff to her 🤣
Same! I bought this razor at the beginning of the first lockdown last year when I saw an ad on Instagram! Then next thing all these “influencers” are being sent it for free! Has put me off the brand tbh!

Reactions: 16
Same! I bought this razor at the beginning of the first lockdown last year when I saw an ad on Instagram! Then next thing all these “influencers” are being sent it for free! Has put me off the brand tbh!
I know this is OT, but are the Estrid razors as good as all the influencers are claiming? 👀

I know this is OT, but are the Estrid razors as good as all the influencers are claiming? 👀
I saw some ladies in another thread (I think Lily's?) recommend ffs beauty over Estrid. I'm waiting to finish my last Venus replacement heads and then I will try ffs beauty myself!

A smaller YouTuber that I love started working with them last year and I liked the idea of a subscription of the blades and not throwing away the razor so I’ve had it for about 6 months but now they’re working with any influencer going 😭😂
For anyone wondering, the convenience of the subscription is great, the actual razor is lovely but my god I’ve never had as much razor burn from shaving as I do with these! If my legs get goosebumps it literally hurts from the razor burn I get from these razors 😂

Reactions: 6
I’d just love to see Zoe split up with Alfie and find a new version of herself (as cringey as that sounds). She’s going nowhere with him and her life which is intrinsically linked to his is so stagnant and going round in circles. She’s in such a fortunate position, young, reasonably healthy and frankly rich. She could do so much with her life.

She’s not growing with Alfie at all. She should go it alone as single woman and develop herself as a person. Or else she could wait to meet someone more suited to her that will encourage her to challenge herself and live an all round better lifestyle. Alfie isn’t doing that.

She could do some travelling, see new places and experience new things. I don’t mean a short trip to a popular European city for a few insta pics and then pizza for dinner each night. I mean properly travel, explore far away countries. Immerse herself in new cultures, try new foods and meet different people from other backgrounds.

She could go away and get herself a university degree or any degree. Educate herself more and gain some qualifications. Challenge herself and then achieve something worthwhile at the end that she can fall back on if the AD nonsense dosent work out for her. She could volunteer somewhere or help out worthwhile causes and people that are less fortunate.

She could take up a new sport and physically challenge herself in a new way. Exercise more and become physically fit and strong. Learn to cook better and healthier and eat healthier. No more ready made meals or maybe just for the weekend. Limit takeaways to once a fortnight. She should try new foods and cuisines instead of sticking with pie and mash.

She should make a conscious effort to rebuild bridges with her family and see them more often. It’s nice to have good relations with your in laws but they’re not your biological family and one day her grandparents will no longer be around. Same goes with friends, she needs to stop the petty feuds and grudges. Make new friends and keep them, treat them properly with love and respect or else she’ll lose them again.

She dosent have to give up all her home comforts. She could still have her nights in with a takeaway and Harry Potter or Gavin & Stacey on tv. Or her board games. She can still have all that but within reason, it shouldn’t be her whole life.

I just can’t see any of this ever happening while she remain with Alfred. He’s not pushing her to be the best version of herself at all and she is literally wasting her best years away. Leaving him (imo of course) would be so good for her personally as she’d be forced to develop as a person and professionally because she’d be able to make even better content. At the moment her life is incredibly dull and uninteresting, surely she must feel similar.
She could literally just learn to make mash from scratch rather than buying ready made cellophaned packs from her local shop. That would be enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has it been 10 years for them being together?

Is that what ones of them are waiting for??? I say Zoe just pulls the question out on Alfie about marriage as he won't due to his upbringing..

Oh I'd love Zoe to do a Mental Health Nursing degree course, yes I know your probably thinking she's had mental health issues how can she? But I've seen a handful of people on Twitter/Insta who have had mental health issues themselves and see now Mental Health Nurses..

Reactions: 7
This might sound a bit weird but I think she should change her therapist. I doubt she’s lying to them, and surely they’d look her up to see what she is doing and it just seems to me like she’s not growing. I myself used to see a therapist who wasn’t the right fit and didn’t make any progress for months, I even gave it up.
Maybe this is too much for me to say, but I don’t think that she’s getting the help she needs.

Reactions: 35
This might sound a bit weird but I think she should change her therapist. I doubt she’s lying to them, and surely they’d look her up to see what she is doing and it just seems to me like she’s not growing. I myself used to see a therapist who wasn’t the right fit and didn’t make any progress for months, I even gave it up.
Maybe this is too much for me to say, but I don’t think that she’s getting the help she needs.
Agree it's either that or she has never explored other mental health services out there and stick to just 'therapy' who knows as she hasn't really dwelled on it too much in a video has she???

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.