Zoe Sugg #27 New year same boring Zzzoella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to be mean but I can't imagine her being able to carry a baby to full term. She's so unhealthy and rotting on the inside from consistently poor nutrition and no exercise, and babies need to take so much from the mother's body to grow and survive
JFC 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 30
At least she's consistent in how boring she is..? Imagine having all that money and just rotting away in your mansion with an inbred, ugly, smelly dog (sorry Nala it's not your fault) and an inbred, ugly, smelly boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Not to be mean but I can't imagine her being able to carry a baby to full term. She's so unhealthy and rotting on the inside from consistently poor nutrition and no exercise, and babies need to take so much from the mother's body to grow and survive
This is a hugely inappropriate comment. It places the blame on the person carrying a baby for any anomalies/miscarriage. Also massively triggering for anyone who unfortunately is in that situation. Think before you type next time.

• Heart
Reactions: 200
Sometimes I think about these uber wealthy influencers who got into it at the right time and now are stagnant and boring. She's 30? What will she do with the REST OF HER LIFE if she has no hobbies, hides in her mansion, only likes to travel to Mykonos, only hangs out with Alfie's family.

Poppy and Sean are quite likely to be parents at some point and they'll focus on their fam and to be honest it seems like they've already distanced themselves notably from Zalfie in 2019-2020 pre-Covid. She has no other friends although she says she does. Mark might be in a serious relationship and have less interest in spending mindless time with her. If she and Alf were to split, she'd have nothing. Where would she meet someone new? What would she do with her life?

I'm not saying for sure any of this will happen, but if you look at the current state of her life, it's kind of all being held together by a fragile thread, if that makes sense?

Reactions: 27
It’s interesting that Joe was on The Wheel last night and she nor Alfie put anything on Insta stories in support hmmm

Reactions: 30
It’s interesting that Joe was on The Wheel last night and she nor Alfie put anything on Insta stories in support hmmm
Also kinda funny that Daniel Young (Zoe's pal) was on it as a contestant and him/Joe didn't mention that they know each other/have that link

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Apparently one of the contestants, Daniel, is a friend of Zoe and Alfie.He was in one of her videos and maybe knows Joe. I reckon that’s why they kept quiet

Also kinda funny that Daniel Young (Zoe's pal) was on it as a contestant and him/Joe didn't mention that they know each other/have that link
Snap 🙈

Reactions: 3
can we speculate if she's really preggo, what will be kid's zodiac sign? what if their kid will be a Virgo just like their daddy :sick:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Don’t think if she was pregnant she’d have been making breakfast in bed for Alfie so early this morning! Not that he’d have been doing it for her or anything just she’d see it as an excuse to laze in bed and order breakfast 🤣

Reactions: 5
Don’t think if she was pregnant she’d have been making breakfast in bed for Alfie so early this morning! Not that he’d have been doing it for her or anything just she’d see it as an excuse to laze in bed and order breakfast 🤣
amazed she didnt do roast tomatoes on sourdough with balsamic glaze

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ye this isn’t it. There’s people with complex health issues who manage to get pregnant and give birth. This comment isn’t on and shows a lot of ignorance.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I think Zoe will be a great fun mum BUT not at the beginning - she definitely is not ready for the amount of work and how stressful having babies and toddlers can be - she will definitely get help raising her children and we all know she can afford a nanny or just having her mum or other people there all the time to help with the baby. I also think Alfie will be a good dad but yet again, not now - they would both be nice parents when their children reach at least school age.

At the same time, they are grown up enough and financially stable to be able to have children and if it is what they want then they should go for it - none of us are ready to be parents I don't think but we can all learn - we just need a bit of maturity and I think for some people it kicks in when they see the baby being born. But both of them need to realise that baby needs to be number 1 for a while and you never get those years back!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I think Zoe will be a great fun mum BUT not at the beginning - she definitely is not ready for the amount of work and how stressful having babies and toddlers can be - she will definitely get help raising her children and we all know she can afford a nanny or just having her mum or other people there all the time to help with the baby. I also think Alfie will be a good dad but yet again, not now - they would both be nice parents when their children reach at least school age.

At the same time, they are grown up enough and financially stable to be able to have children and if it is what they want then they should go for it - none of us are ready to be parents I don't think but we can all learn - we just need a bit of maturity and I think for some people it kicks in when they see the baby being born. But both of them need to realise that baby needs to be number 1 for a while and you never get those years back!
I think that would be the hardest part for them both, putting someone else’s needs first, they are very me me me and even seem in competition with each other at times! I think they would mostly struggle with not doing what they want when they want, not lazing on the sofa for hours and going off to bed early. Maybe now is a good time for them as Alfie has no other choice to stay at home with them!

Reactions: 25
I think that would be the hardest part for them both, putting someone else’s needs first, they are very me me me and even seem in competition with each other at times! I think they would mostly struggle with not doing what they want when they want, not lazing on the sofa for hours and going off to bed early. Maybe now is a good time for them as Alfie has no other choice to stay at home with them!
Then again if Zoe has always dreamt of being a mother, then maybe it will be natural for her to put her child first? Maybe she will be overly caring and totally even forget about Alfie. 😅 She has nothing else to concentrate on, the child could be easily the main focus.

Reactions: 10
I think they wi be great parents and I have no doubt about that. I think comments saying otherwise is very uncalled for. Nala is well looked after and loved and you cannot compare a baby to a dog!
Yes there’s things this dull pair do that are questionable but anyone who wants children so desperately know how much it will change their life.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I was thinking who is Grace, has she even watched it, but she has corrected it now!

Reactions: 3
FFS I highly doubt she’s pregnant. I just can’t see Alfie actually doing anything which might get Zoe pregnant. I know that sounds harsh but he won’t even propose, which is saying I’d like to marry you in future. What makes anyone think he’d be willing to impregnate her and bind them for life?!

Reactions: 14
Nala is well looked after and loved
They love her for sure - but personally I don't agree with "well" looked after. They've completely missed the fundamentals of properly training her and walking her. They also talk to her in the same tone continuously which must be very confusing and she looks quite unhealthy compared to Buzz. They may care about her but not in all the ways she needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.