Zoe Sugg #27 New year same boring Zzzoella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ZoElLa not wanting to be called ZoElLa but had a ZoElLa doormat outside her own front door.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Her whole grid post is just winding me up. Before today she blatantly trying to back away as usual and knows nothing about it but now its getting her some publicity, you can practically smell the glee. She's going to try and milk this opportunity dry as,its the most relevance she's had in years. But the fact she tried to step away a few days ago and is more cross about being called Zoella shows the fraud she is. I don't think I can stomach the upcoming girl power posts we'll get. On the plus side, at least she's actually done something instead of us questioning why her life is do boring

Reactions: 19
If you hate being called ZOELLA then you should have got off your lazy arse and had a rebrand. But no you just abandon your Zoella youtube and start using Zoe Sugg now and again. Don't get me started with those prats in the office! do they have one media qualification between them or were they just hired on how much they will kiss Zoe's arse?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t actually hate how she’s handling this. I think she did the right thing in ignoring it up until this point too because it’s just so stupid in the first place. She’s the most relevant she’s been in years 🤣 She needs to take advantage of the attention now and fully take the plunge and start producing stuff she supposedly would prefer to make as a 30 year old woman. Will she though? Idk, probably not.

Reactions: 10
I don’t actually hate how she’s handling this. I think she did the right thing in ignoring it up until this point too because it’s just so stupid in the first place. She’s the most relevant she’s been in years 🤣 She needs to take advantage of the attention now and fully take the plunge and start producing stuff she supposedly would prefer to make as a 30 year old woman. Will she though? Idk, probably not.
I just find her and Alfie claiming their followers are 25+ hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Zoe’s review of the Better Than Sex mascara where she refers to it as “better than chocolate” instead lives in my head rent free
(Start at around 3:30)

She was 25 in this??? I’m a few years younger than her and I remember finding it super weird at the time, I think that was the moment I realised I was getting too old for Zoella 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
^ I'm a 26-year-old married woman and I can't frickin imagine being so scared of the word sex that I'd come up with the phrase ~better than chocolate~

Edit: she literally can't even say the word PERIOD in that video, she says "time of the month" and does a weird laugh thing god

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Zoe’s review of the Better Than Sex mascara where she refers to it as “better than chocolate” instead lives in my head rent free
(Start at around 3:30)

She was 25 in this??? I’m a few years younger than her and I remember finding it super weird at the time, I think that was the moment I realised I was getting too old for Zoella 😂
This is so weird

Reactions: 8
Side note: watching old videos filled with product plugs but no disclaimers feels like the wild west 😂 how did we live like that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Did anyone notice that louise put up a post in support of zoe 5 hours ago but zoe has not reshared it , even though shes posted on instagram since ? I wish we knew for sure what went on between them since Louise always says theyre still friends but how good of friends can you be if youve never met Louise’s second child!

Reactions: 13
If she’s so pissed off at being referred to as Zoella she should have rebranded when she started the website, but she didn’t because she knows if people Google “Zoella” it’s the first thing that comes up. She’ll be making a killing from all the extra clicks that article is getting after the press coverage and people talking about it, bet she’s delighted 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.