Zoe Sugg #26 Covid guidelines ignoring, Vlogmas boring, Nala’s arse outpouring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Throwback to 2014 x’

Imagine a couple asking you to take a photo of them and just as you’re about to take it, the guy looks away in the distance like that? You’d be like ‘you ok mate? You ready?’ Normal people look at the camera and say cheese but Alfie’s too cool for that. He’s been doing the same pose for 7 years hahaha prick.

1D51B1E7-0D68-4664-9AAB-14B7CCFA134F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
‘Throwback to 2014 x’

Imagine a couple asking you to take a photo of them and just as you’re about to take it, the guy looks away in the distance like that? You’d be like ‘you ok mate? You ready?’ Normal people look at the camera and say cheese but Alfie’s too cool for that. He’s been doing the same pose for 7 years hahaha prick.

View attachment 395583
He's always just been trying to get that sharp jawline look. Shame he just shows the massive head and funny shape it actually is.

Reactions: 21
‘Throwback to 2014 x’

View attachment 395583
They actually look really good here🙈I know people change as they grow but they’re literally two different people now.

Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion:

We know you're exhausted from all the masturbation but PLEASE do something worthwhile ZoElLa, hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘Throwback to 2014 x’

View attachment 395583
Zoe looks so young and happy and in like a giddy mood to be on holiday with her boyfriend and Alfie fat head just looks like...a absolute loser? I’d be furious if my other half CONSTANTLY tried to make everything into a bloody edge photo shoot. Calm down Alfie vogue doesn’t want you and your massive head/ego

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Pretty sure he was planning to propose in the Maldives
I was convinced of this too but like others have said he could have done it at home and made it just as romantic/insta worthy with all the money they have!! Tom Fletcher proposed in what looked like a building site and managed to make it lovely!

Reactions: 9
I was convinced of this too but like others have said he could have done it at home and made it just as romantic/insta worthy with all the money they have!! Tom Fletcher proposed in what looked like a building site and managed to make it lovely!
My husband wanted to propose on a holiday but we were saving like mad for a house and when he proposed, he said he just couldn’t wait any longer. That meant much more to me than the location. Alfie’s had nearly a year since the Maldives was cancelled, he has endless money and potential to create something amazing either at home or on Brighton beach to propose 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
ugh exactly. Also how many times can one person visit a garden centre?! She is like a pensioner! And I doubt the news is affectign her at all as I doubt she reads papers/watches it anyway. She lives in a total bubble
I’ve got an allotment and I don’t go to the garden centre as often as ZO-AP!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she would probably like being proposed to at home more because her favourite place is her house

Reactions: 19
I agree if he was planning to propose abroad this year, he needs to just do it. Drive down to the beach or something, go on a country walk. Heck, cook a nice dinner and do it in the house. As I type this I realise I can't even imagine them taking a walk together or cooking or doing anything remotely romantic no matter how simple...

Reactions: 13
I don’t think he was going to propose in the Maldives tbh I think he was excited for a holiday and another chance at a click bait vlog I mean we all remember New York right?!

Reactions: 28
He only does grand gestures for the vlog.

Everyone thought he was proposing with the fireworks, you could see all the guests looking excited, and at Zoe and you knew what they were thinking was going to happen. Turned out it was just some fireworks.

Reactions: 26
guys he is not going to propose any time soon. they have said they want to have kids first and his excuse is his parents weren't married til about 10 years ago, and he has to do everything mommy and daddy tell him

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Everyone thought he was proposing with the fireworks, you could see all the guests looking excited, and at Zoe and you knew what they were thinking was going to happen. Turned out it was just some fireworks.
omg I'm still traumatised by the awkwardness of that video

Reactions: 25

Don’t remind me. That makes my bumhole clench just thinking about it. That video is the worst.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.