Zoe Sugg #26 Covid guidelines ignoring, Vlogmas boring, Nala’s arse outpouring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shattered from what? Walking to the toilet and back? 🥴🤣 and I agree she’s so rude shut up and do your job Zoella x
It has been a tough year. And even if she 'doesn't do anything', it still isn't easy for anyone to be in lockdown, seeing the number of deaths every day, etc.

Not sure how she is rude by saying it has been a tough year.

Reactions: 13
After the year "WE'VE" had...no Zoe. People all around the world were ACTUALLY impacted by the pandemic - millions lost their loved ones, people lost their jobs and livelihoods, and others suffered through a tit ton of mental health problems because they've had to live alone and be inside for nearly a year.

As someone who's clearly well-off and spends nearly all her time inside her house doing tit all (oh sorry, "working in bed" and watching Harry Potter for the millionth time count) this past year, just like EVERY other year... yes, I'm sure you've had a terrible year.
Exactly this! All the influencers I’ve seen online have gone on at least 2/3 holidays this year still while the rest of us have stayed at home. Thousands of people have lost their jobs or their loved ones while influencers have been going about their life as if nothing has changed. It seems both Alfie and Zoe come from well off families to begin with so it doesn’t surprise me that they are tone deaf when it comes to the realities of life at the moment. For me, 2020 was the year that I realised influencer culture is toxic and they are all completely out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 28
Exactly this! All the influencers I’ve seen online have gone on at least 2/3 holidays this year still while the rest of us have stayed at home. Thousands of people have lost their jobs or their loved ones while influencers have been going about their life as if nothing has changed. It seems both Alfie and Zoe come from well off families to begin with so it doesn’t surprise me that they are tone deaf when it comes to the realities of life at the moment. For me, 2020 was the year that I realised influencer culture is toxic and they are all completely out of touch with reality.
And she saw Alfie’s family and friends a lot! So really what did she give up in the pandemic?

Reactions: 22
After the year "WE'VE" had...no Zoe. People all around the world were ACTUALLY impacted by the pandemic - millions lost their loved ones, people lost their jobs and livelihoods, and others suffered through a tit ton of mental health problems because they've had to live alone and be inside for nearly a year.

As someone who's clearly well-off and spends nearly all her time inside her house doing tit all (oh sorry, "working in bed" and watching Harry Potter for the millionth time count) this past year, just like EVERY other year... yes, I'm sure you've had a terrible year.
Yeh exactly, she barely left the house before anyway and her "job" has remained much the same. I think she looks tired because of her bad eating habits tbh

It has been a tough year. And even if she 'doesn't do anything', it still isn't easy for anyone to be in lockdown, seeing the number of deaths every day, etc.

Where it’s not a rude statement, I know some would take offence to it. This woman went to eight supermarkets on the trot for an *advent calendar* during lockdown, proceeded to invite everyone around in her outside tent and who knows what else that isn’t shown on camera. So I doubt the death count affects her that much.
It is in fact a slap in the face when people have lost loved ones, jobs and have faced mental health problems this year while she sits at home doing what she does year after year. It’s been no different for her, so to hear from her that “it’s been a tough year” just doesn’t feel sincere.
However, of course she may have faced personal problems this year that we’ll never know about. But I just don’t see any sincerity here. Just my opinion!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

If you read it correctly in context to the thread you’ll know that’s not what I said

Yeh exactly, she barely left the house before anyway and her "job" has remained much the same. I think she looks tired because of her bad eating habits tbh
Definitely! When you are younger you can eat what you want and as you get older it creeps up on you and have to start being careful! It was mortifying to watch her do a 7 minute workout with her mum and she couldn’t do it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

I wouldnt say its rude more of a joke TBH. Like others have mentioned shes broken the rules, went to eight supermarkets for a advent calender, had friends in a closed in markee, kept going to see friends in the beach without being 2 metres apart.

Reactions: 10
I wouldnt say its rude more of a joke TBH. Like others have mentioned shes broken the rules, went to eight supermarkets for a advent calender, had friends in a closed in markee, kept going to see friends in the beach without being 2 metres apart.
yeah, I do not really get what part of her life has fundamentally changed in lockdown? So she hasn;t been on a holiday abroad to just sit in a hotel room with pizza and harry potter? wow so tough! she hasn;t lost her job/home/been forced to work in dangerous situations like people in the NHS/supermarkets have.
I still cannot get over the whole new office thing, makes 0 sense, just watched the Alizee video on it.
I have said it in other threads but if one good thing comes of the pandemic it will be people realising how pointless and entitled so many infleuncers are.

Reactions: 16
yeah, I do not really get what part of her life has fundamentally changed in lockdown? So she hasn;t been on a holiday abroad to just sit in a hotel room with pizza and harry potter? wow so tough! she hasn;t lost her job/home/been forced to work in dangerous situations like people in the NHS/supermarkets have.
I still cannot get over the whole new office thing, makes 0 sense, just watched the Alizee video on it.
I have said it in other threads but if one good thing comes of the pandemic it will be people realising how pointless and entitled so many infleuncers are.
The only thing that changed is she couldnt go into the office and play boss. She even went to the Garden centre with Mark and SAT IN THE CAR TOGETHER when you wasnt allowed to do that!!

Reactions: 17
The only thing that changed is she couldnt go into the office and play boss. She even went to the Garden centre with Mark and SAT IN THE CAR TOGETHER when you wasnt allowed to do that!!
ugh exactly. Also how many times can one person visit a garden centre?! She is like a pensioner! And I doubt the news is affectign her at all as I doubt she reads papers/watches it anyway. She lives in a total bubble

Reactions: 16
Unfortunately not a socially distanced bubble though judging by her behaviour in 2020
haha true! more just that of the influencer kind!
I am surpised that her and Alfie haven't broken up/or got engaged in this time tbh. Anyone else?

Reactions: 6
I know it'll be old news to you all but I gave up on Zoella a long time ago so when I saw this I was like... WHAT

I'd always assumed she can't even say sex without giggling because she's basically a 15 year old in a 30 year olds body, looking 45.

(Imagine having £200 to spend on a sex toy in a global pandemic?? Amazing.)
😂😂😂

• Haha
I know it'll be old news to you all but I gave up on Zoella a long time ago so when I saw this I was like... WHAT

I'd always assumed she can't even say sex without giggling because she's basically a 15 year old in a 30 year olds body, looking 45.

(Imagine having £200 to spend on a sex toy in a global pandemic?? Amazing.)
😂😂😂
I also loved how it was put on her Zoella account rather than her personal one, clearly she knows he wouldn;t go down well with her personal one but still wants the money from affilate links etc

Reactions: 6
Unless admin bans. People will unfortunately talk about everything. Best advice is take a couple days off until the convo moves on or ignore it.
This ☝ If a topic is personally affecting you then it’s best to close the tab rather than try to police discussions

Reactions: 26

Yeah poor ZoZee bean. Scrolling through Instagram in her bath in her million pound house after sending 1 email and seeing the death toll and job loss.

A moment of silent for Zoe at this difficult time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God she's so boring, there's nothing at all to report back on with her!!!

Zoe Sugg #27 Alfie's girlfriend is thirty, blogging about sex toys, how dirty!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.