Zoe Sugg #26 Covid guidelines ignoring, Vlogmas boring, Nala’s arse outpouring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dianne has a new podcast out and so far radio silence from Zoe. It must really kill Zoe to see someone else be successful and have new opportunities. It wouldn't surprise me to see Zoe promoting someone else's podcast today just so Dianne's flops

Reactions: 18
Pretty sure he was planning to propose in the Maldives
So then why not set up something special and bring the Maldives to you? Like if you wanted to propose and the pandemic happened you just wouldn’t put it off?

Reactions: 26
So then why not set up something special and bring the Maldives to you? Like if you wanted to propose and the pandemic happened you just wouldn’t put it off?
I don't think proposing in your garden with Nala's poo in the background is as romantic :ROFLMAO:
But yes, he could easily plan something spectacular, he has the money

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly!! My bro proposed to his girlfriend in November - and originally they were going to go to London and the shard which would have been lovely, but because of lockdown he couldn’t so in the end just did it in their lounge and made it super romantic! I’m sure Alfie moneybags Deyes could come up with something nice if he really was going to propose!

Reactions: 17
that wouldn't be so filmable and instaworthy #ad

Reactions: 10
OMG SHE GIVES US NOTHING! It’s a constant cycle of when will they get married, when will they have a baby, when will she leave him?
What is she even a YouTube/blogger/influencer for? You cant make yourself a brand if you don’t do anything! At least the rest of them are famous actors/actress or reality stars that put out content!
Come on Zoe, just do a what’s in my bag vid pleeeeeease!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So Dianne’s new free podcast came out today (I really enjoyed it) and has Zoella promoted it? No she has not. But she promoted ploppys bleeping shite over priced prints.

Reactions: 28
I also wouldn’t promote a podcast of someone that’s just trying to latch on the fame of my brother🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
also wouldn’t promote a podcast of someone that’s just trying to latch on the fame of my brother
She’s a professional ballroom dancer on the most popular reality and entertainment show in the UK and comes across really well on it which is why she’s getting other opportunities. She’s toured the world without Joe’s help and has done fine for herself without him. If anything he’s latching onto her and is often referred to as “Strictly’s Dianne Buswell’s boyfriend” in the media.

She may not have the same following on social media than Zoe, Alfie or Joe but she is far more successful in mainstream media than those three will ever be.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
I also wouldn’t promote a podcast of someone that’s just trying to latch on the fame of my brother🙃
Zoe rarely promotes/is happy for anyone else it seems. Who was it that filmed her on skype telling her about a pregnancy, Zoe clearly didn't know she was being filmed and did not look remotely happy at the news

Reactions: 25
Ha, I knew a comment like that would get a reaction :ROFLMAO: something I've noticed from reading Zoe, Alfie and Joe's (Dianne's) threads is that each person is compared either more or less favourably to another depending on whose thread it is. So on Alfie's thread you get comments like "Zoe could do better than that manchild", then on Zoe's you get "she's not doing anything with her life, Joe is the most successful Sugg now", and then on Joe's thread it's "Dianne is getting more successful than Joe, she could do better than him" :ROFLMAO: it makes me laugh 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Zoe rarely promotes/is happy for anyone else it seems. Who was it that filmed her on skype telling her about a pregnancy, Zoe clearly didn't know she was being filmed and did not look remotely happy at the news
If anyone finds the clip hmu 😂

Reactions: 3
Ha, I knew a comment like that would get a reaction :ROFLMAO: something I've noticed from reading Zoe, Alfie and Joe's (Dianne's) threads is that each person is compared either more or less favourably to another depending on whose thread it is. So on Alfie's thread you get comments like "Zoe could do better than that manchild", then on Zoe's you get "she's not doing anything with her life, Joe is the most successful Sugg now", and then on Joe's thread it's "Dianne is getting more successful than Joe, she could do better than him" :ROFLMAO: it makes me laugh 😆
Forget those three, who's bigging up Alfie and saying he could do better than any of them???? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That was Louise telling her she was pregnant and there was minimal reaction until Louise said she was filming and then the change in was to happy and over the top excited....

Reactions: 20
Zoe's definitely the type to announce her pregnancy at someone else's wedding and then act all shocked and hurt when the brides upset at being upstaged

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.