Zoe Sugg #26 Covid guidelines ignoring, Vlogmas boring, Nala’s arse outpouring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It feels so weird to see Zoe and Alfie surrounded by so many people in that video and not just the usual suspects, there were a few people I didn’t even recognise!

Reactions: 7
It’ll never happen but id love them to have taken inspiration from Laura witmore and Ian Stirling and do it in secret and then a year later be like lol we got married
Will never happen because it means they'd have paid their own money on the rungs, dress plus couldn't then profit from the Instagram posts #gifted. They're the biggest scrounging scrots ever

Reactions: 5
She opens her dominos and there she finally finds “will you marry me?” The romance of it all 😭
Just like in the Princess Diaries, when Mia sends Michael a pizza with "SORRY" written on it with M&Ms. Alfie's just waiting for Zoe to be OBSESSED with that movie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My favourite part of the firework Vlog is when Alfie feels the need to specify that they told “local neighbours” of their plans. Not just their neighbours but their local ones in case we were confused. All neighbours are local Alfie you idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My favourite part of the firework Vlog is when Alfie feels the need to specify that they told “local neighbours” of their plans. Not just their neighbours but their local ones in case we were confused. All neighbours are local Alfie you idiot.
god he is such a moron. Also surely loads of people with gardens like that have fireworks, even at random times of year, I don;t recall any of my neighbours asking me for permission for things like that (I don't have a garden sadly, but lots of my neighbours do)

I agree if he was planning to propose abroad this year, he needs to just do it. Drive down to the beach or something, go on a country walk. Heck, cook a nice dinner and do it in the house. As I type this I realise I can't even imagine them taking a walk together or cooking or doing anything remotely romantic no matter how simple...
They even have those gorgeous sunflower fields near them!

omg I'm still traumatised by the awkwardness of that video
HAHAH. Same. So cruel

Reactions: 6
IF and its a big bloody IF they got married Zoe would probably want to get married in Warners Harry Potter studios where they do the tours :giggle: followed by lunch at Wagamamas then some karaoke with a Gavin & Stacey quiz finishing with dinner at Dominoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my god... the way at the start when he says he's got a surprise that girl hugs her and all the girls are looking at her and her back at them, and then at the end of the fireworks you can briefly see peoples faces illuminated and they're all looking at him!!
I just watched it again and got second hand embarrassment again. Poor Zoe. I can't believe he did such an elaborate show only to not propose!! I bet the guests were talking about it after. Zoe's hair looks lovely like that.

Reactions: 17
IF and its a big bloody IF they got married Zoe would probably want to get married in Warners Harry Potter studios where they do the tours :giggle: followed by lunch at Wagamamas then some karaoke with a Gavin & Stacey quiz finishing with dinner at Dominoes.
not a huge fan of weddings in general... but this is my idea of hell (and I like Gavin and Stacey!)

I just watched it again and got second hand embarrassment again. Poor Zoe. I can't believe he did such an elaborate show only to not propose!! I bet the guests were talking about it after. Zoe's hair looks lovely like that.
He really is quite emotionally abusive... he knows she wants to get married/have children (as we all do) and constantly does things to indicate he is about to propose etc and then...She really just needs to leave him

Reactions: 19
It really is akward to watch her being so hopeful, and prob chatting with her friends about it all night. It’s a good thing they didn’t then though, that dress is not very flattering on zoe, and that would have been her proposal outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is what I don’t get the studio tour ends in the castle they used for the outside shots, it’s dark and very magical (huge HP fan but like an actual one unlike Zoe) that he could easily have taken too? Or Barry? Like if she likes these things it’s easy to plan, but Alfie just doesn’t give a duck

Yeah her hair looks great in this, she really suits the darker shorter hair!

Reactions: 10
Brighton gets some amazing sunsets. If he really wanted to propose he could do it down on the beach, the bandstand, the south downs. There are so many places to pick from so it would be special. I just think he doesn't want to.

Reactions: 20
Also in that fireworks vlog he writes his to do list down on a napkin. Alfie, you are a grown up rich man with your own house use a piece of paper, you are a millionaire you can afford it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also he recently said him and Zoe (meaning him) want to get engaged before having kids, then get married and that they have talked about this a lot... I feel like he will propose once she is pregnant.
Also he isn’t the only one in his family that seems scared to get married, his parents took so long, as well as poppy and sean. All very weird, it’s like they all have to do the same

Reactions: 8
god he is such a moron. Also surely loads of people with gardens like that have fireworks, even at random times of year, I don;t recall any of my neighbours asking me for permission for things like that (I don't have a garden sadly, but lots of my neighbours do)
Can’t stand the bleep but as a dog owner I think it’s quite nice that he told his neighbours about it, especially if it was a random day and not for bonfire night or New Year’s Eve.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.