Zoe Sugg #26 Covid guidelines ignoring, Vlogmas boring, Nala’s arse outpouring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's just be honest. He's only still with her because his career and fanbase is plummeting and only with him because of his relationship. Any proposal or pregnancy will be for either a new vlog or paid partnership. He'll probably stand at the alter in one of those bleeping tracksuits too

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Heard the word “babygrow” today and remembered Zoezeebos adult size baby onesie thing she wore infront of her boyfriends family and thought I’d mention it here so everyone can remember that too
Sorry everyone lmao

She’s honestly from another planet

Reactions: 7
Let's just be honest. He's only still with her because his career and fanbase is plummeting and only with him because of his relationship. Any proposal or pregnancy will be for either a new vlog or paid partnership. He'll probably stand at the alter in one of those bleeping tracksuits too
Yes! Hypothetically if Gigi Hadid was like Alfie leave Zoe and run away with me he would, but if it was other way Zoe wouldn't leave him for anyone. He's loyal to the career and clout they built not to her.

Reactions: 13
Omg that fireworks video, I’d never watched it before.
When he said he had a surprise, everyone (including Zoe) thought maybe it’s a proposal.

Reactions: 12

From 12:47
Oh my god... the way at the start when he says he's got a surprise that girl hugs her and all the girls are looking at her and her back at them, and then at the end of the fireworks you can briefly see peoples faces illuminated and they're all looking at him!!

Reactions: 30
I agree if he was planning to propose abroad this year, he needs to just do it. Drive down to the beach or something, go on a country walk. Heck, cook a nice dinner and do it in the house. As I type this I realise I can't even imagine them taking a walk together or cooking or doing anything remotely romantic no matter how simple...
They do those things, but just always have someone else tagging along with them (Sean/poppy, mark, Steve/Alexa)

Oh my god... the way at the start when he says he's got a surprise that girl hugs her and all the girls are looking at her and her back at them, and then at the end of the fireworks you can briefly see peoples faces illuminated and they're all looking at him!!
So cringe!! Is it me or did Amanda’s face looked concern over what Alfie was about to say/do?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
God she is THAT boring every thread goes over the same things...lack of engagement ring, is she pregnant, the firework video. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

zoe #27 doing same tit but different year, promoting sex toys to her teen fans oh dear!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If Alfie had proposed in the Maldives, on a trip meant to celebrate Zoe’s birthday, a trip that Zoe probably planned/suggested, it would have seemed like he was trying to take something that was supposed to be about celebrating Zoe and make it about himself (again). Since he clearly has the time/money to do something special for her that’s not just piggybacking off another celebration.

Plus since she now-infamously said she wanted a ring and a bump by then, it would have also seemed like he was rolling in at the last second like “see!!! I got you the ring in time!”

I’m sure Zoe would have been happy with it, though. So I guess that’s what matters

Reactions: 5
It’ll never happen but id love them to have taken inspiration from Laura witmore and Ian Stirling and do it in secret and then a year later be like lol we got married

Reactions: 16
I can just imagine her walking up the aisle in a really OTT white dress to see him in an awful tracksuit and crying (and not with joy):LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’ll never happen but id love them to have taken inspiration from Laura witmore and Ian Stirling and do it in secret and then a year later be like lol we got married
This is what I’ve been expecting for years now! It just seemed like a very zalfie thing to do but I just can’t see it happening. It just seems like they’re at totally different points in their life. If I was Zoe I’m not sure I’d want to keep waiting and waiting for Alfie to grow up because who knows how long that might take

Reactions: 7

From 12:47
omg watching this back... it looks like she genuinely believes this is the moment, as well as her friend hugging her... it must have been brutal trying not to act disappointed with so many people around. I can't help but feel sad for her in such a stagnant relationship.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
omg watching this back... it looks like she genuinely believes this is the moment, as well as her friend hugging her... it must have been brutal trying not to act disappointed with so many people around. I can't help but feel sad for her in such a stagnant relationship.
sorry... he sounds surprised that Dubai do not celebrate Guy Fawkes? does he know what it is even for?!
This reminds me of that trip to a jewellery shop in NY where she clearly thought she would get a ring

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.