Zoe Sugg #26 Covid guidelines ignoring, Vlogmas boring, Nala’s arse outpouring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg I only intermittently follow them but had no idea there WAS a third floor!
Yep it has a shrine room for all her products over the years, an office room for Zoe, a bathroom that they only use when they bath Nala. Not sure what else!

Reactions: 20
Yep it has a shrine room for all her products over the years, an office room for Zoe, a bathroom that they only use when they bath Nala. Not sure what else!
which really begs the question why were they also paying for an office for Zoella?!

Reactions: 17
I love Alizee.
Ditto! And I love that she still follows Zoe as she has a nostalgic soft spot for her but still calls her out... relatable.

Couldn't actually bring myself to read the article but from the quotes in that video I was honestly amazed at the poor writing. Happy...Girthday.

Also, totally agree re: Maddie's house. The main hallway is EXACTLY the same as a building at my old university. Completely soulless!

Reactions: 9
There is also some kind of ‘conference room’ thing with coffee making facilities, hanging chair and a tv on the wall with a long dining table in the middle. I saw it today for the first time when she had a meeting about cordially invited!

which really begs the question why were they also paying for an office for Zoella?!
So Alfie and Zoe could play at going to work. I’m watching the vlogs where they are getting that first office and the way Zoe talks it’s like she is going to be working there every day 9-5pm!!

• Haha
Yeah, she made videos showing them setting up her home office and then they were making videos about the other office and then of course Alfie has his house office - it would be laughable if it wasn't such an eyewatering amount of money wasted!

And the best of it is, Zoe just works from bed anyway!

Reactions: 25
Yeah, she made videos showing them setting up her home office and then they were making videos about the other office and then of course Alfie has his house office - it would be laughable if it wasn't such an eyewatering amount of money wasted!

And the best of it is, Zoe just works from bed anyway!
And don’t forget this new office space they have just bought..... in a pandemic.,..
When most people are working from home! 🤔

• Haha
She does look shattered though...
The thing is, it is draining doing nothing all day. I know if I have a week off work and don't do anything with it, like last year when we were locked down, I still find myself mentally and physically drained at the end of it.

But it is ridiculous she is comparing her pandemic year to everyone else's. She barely would've noticed the difference. And she still went to half a dozen shops searching for an essential advent calendar etc.

Reactions: 46
View attachment 392318
passive aggressive just like her gormless fella
After the year "WE'VE" had...no Zoe. People all around the world were ACTUALLY impacted by the pandemic - millions lost their loved ones, people lost their jobs and livelihoods, and others suffered through a tit ton of mental health problems because they've had to live alone and be inside for nearly a year.

As someone who's clearly well-off and spends nearly all her time inside her house doing tit all (oh sorry, "working in bed" and watching Harry Potter for the millionth time count) this past year, just like EVERY other year... yes, I'm sure you've had a terrible year.

Reactions: 31
I am having a horrible miscarriage and I find all the 'no bump' chat very distressing. You don't know what she is going through in private with regards to ttc... it can be a minefield (I know, and it can take YEARS of grief before you come out the end). I hate all the stupid undisclosed ads she does but seriously, stop with the no bump chat.
Unless admin bans. People will unfortunately talk about everything. Best advice is take a couple days off until the convo moves on or ignore it.

Reactions: 9
I wonder how many times they’ve used that dog wash room on the ground floor. My bet is never!

Reactions: 7
Thank you for the belly laugh! Also, the terrifying mental images, but I did lol.
Bless your heart.

Maybe that’s what she’s always in the bath or in bed for.... her “alone time” and/or “working from home” 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.