Zoe Sugg #26 Covid guidelines ignoring, Vlogmas boring, Nala’s arse outpouring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trying to hide her stomach?
I must admit, that’s what I also thought when I first saw these pics. However, like someone else has said, we should probably try steer away from the pregnancy & “no bump” chat. Can you imagine if they are actually trying but struggling, and all the comments/gossip about her is that she doesn’t have a bump yet 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I must admit, that’s what I also thought when I first saw these pics. However, like someone else has said, we should probably try steer away from the pregnancy & “no bump” chat. Can you imagine if they are actually trying but struggling, and all the comments/gossip about her is that she doesn’t have a bump yet 💔
I’m really sorry if I offended anyone, I actually would love for her to be pregnant so I get too excited sometimes😅

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Its bad enough in real life, I can't even imagine having people gossip about it online as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Its bad enough in real life, I can't even imagine having people gossip about it online as well.
yup, I have friends/family asking me when I’m going to get pregnant and they all ask in the nicest way yet it’s still hard because little do they know we are trying but it hasn’t happened yet 💔 can’t imagine what it must be like for people in the “public eye”!

I’m really sorry if I offended anyone, I actually would love for her to be pregnant so I get too excited sometimes😅
haha don’t worry, I also got excited when I thought it looked like she was hiding her stomach! I think it’s more other people’s comments about “no bump yet I see” that are more offensive

• Heart
Reactions: 12
yup, I have friends/family asking me when I’m going to get pregnant and they all ask in the nicest way yet it’s still hard because little do they know we are trying but it hasn’t happened yet 💔 can’t imagine what it must be like for people in the “public eye”!

haha don’t worry, I also got excited when I thought it looked like she was hiding her stomach! I think it’s more other people’s comments about “no bump yet I see” that are more offensive
I'm so sorry to hear that, it's really hard. I hated all the family gatherings etc when I was in the midst of it. We had years of trying, 6 cycles of IVF, multiple operations and miscarriages but I have two little girls now 😘 Hang in there xx I'm having another miscarriage now, but I think all the years of hell I went through make me feel bad when everyone is pressing Zoe for her bump news x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Long-time lurker! I found out last year that I can't have kids naturally. I turned 30 a couple of months later. It was a completely brutal shock and has rewritten all of the plans I had for my life. It was hard then and it's hard now and it will only get harder as I get older. The assumption that every woman is fertile is, at worst, dangerous and cruel, and at best, naive. I know that Zoe has talked a lot in the past about wanting children, but so did I when I thought I could. People's circumstances change, that's life, and the obsession with Zoe's future babies framed as concern on this thread sometimes (only sometimes, not all the time!) a bit much and at times (again, only at times!) some of the comments around how she needs to "get on with it" or "waking up alone at 40" (I'm paraphrasing here and I don't want to quote people verbatim) have genuinely made me feel like I'm less of a woman 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
“New year, same me”

So no ring and bump, an unhealthy lifestyle and being as boring an humanly possible so?

You have to give it to her, she’s consu
I am having a horrible miscarriage and I find all the 'no bump' chat very distressing. You don't know what she is going through in private with regards to ttc... it can be a minefield (I know, and it can take YEARS of grief before you come out the end). I hate all the stupid undisclosed ads she does but seriously, stop with the no bump chat.
Apologies if that came across as insensitive or offensive. That certainly wasn’t my intention.

I mentioned it because she’s made it very clear she wants to be a mother soon and it seems Alfie isn’t on the same wavelength whatsoever. If they are trying and struggling to conceive or are having issues then of course it’s not a joking matter. I’ve always got the impression Alfie wont try for a baby with her hence my post.

Apologies again for the insensitivity.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Now they're talking about adoption on her (or whoever it belongs to) website. Maybe they indeed experience some fertility issues like many of you pointed out. 🤔 Or just making us think so 🤷‍♀️

Screenshot 2021-01-18 at 23.02.14.png

Reactions: 5
I actually think it is quite ugly as it reminds me of a modern office building. There seems to be a trend in the UK of those black metal sliding doors to the outside which I don't really like. The house looks quite "cold" and the interior is not my style.
It looks like the houses I used to build on the sims. Just white lifeless boxes. It’s horrendous on the outside. far too big and sticks out like a sore thumb. I would be fuming if I was the neighbour and had to look at that prison looking building.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just don't like thinking about Zoe being pregnant because that just means her and Alfie have to have sex. And nobody needs the thought of Alfie doing an exclusive dwop in to Zoe's vagina with his penis. 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Now they're talking about adoption on her (or whoever it belongs to) website. Maybe they indeed experience some fertility issues like many of you pointed out. 🤔 Or just making us think so 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 390841
I think opening discussions about adoption itself are a good thing. BUT who is Zoella's audience supposed to be?! Is it teens who want CoOl AuTuMn AcTiViTiEs?! Is it early twenties women coming into their sexuality and looking to read up on vibrators and masturbation? Or is it older 20s, early 30s women looking to start families? I don't understand their approach. It's like they're trying to see what sticks.

Reactions: 38
I think opening discussions about adoption itself are a good thing. BUT who is Zoella's audience supposed to be?! Is it teens who want CoOl AuTuMn AcTiViTiEs?! Is it early twenties women coming into their sexuality and looking to read up on vibrators and masturbation? Or is it older 20s, early 30s women looking to start families? I don't understand their approach. It's like they're trying to see what sticks.
Adoption is one of the most amazing things. To welcome a child into your home and family is beautiful, I don’t want a child through the usual methods but I really wanted to adopt one day. It’s so tough to do (rightly so) but I don’t think I’d be looking on the zoella website on tips or help though.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It looks like the houses I used to build on the sims. Just white lifeless boxes. It’s horrendous on the outside. far too big and sticks out like a sore thumb. I would be fuming if I was the neighbour and had to look at that prison looking building.
This is SO accurate, i'm actually crying hahahaha the box house you used to build and in which you placed a random sofa on the middle and had SO MUCH SPACE around that just was impossible to fill.

Reactions: 14
Adoption is one of the most amazing things. To welcome a child into your home and family is beautiful, I don’t want a child through the usual methods but I really wanted to adopt one day. It’s so tough to do (rightly so) but I don’t think I’d be looking on the zoella website on tips or help though.
I'm adopted. Thank you for this.
I think it would be nice for Zoe to maybe adopt because the child would have a much better life with her. Although I think she said she wants to be pregnant herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Its probably because she cant show other brands in this ad, but its so funny how she either physically put or edited in the cherry image on the candle. Its not on the first pic, and appears in the last one lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Long-time lurker! I found out last year that I can't have kids naturally. I turned 30 a couple of months later. It was a completely brutal shock and has rewritten all of the plans I had for my life. It was hard then and it's hard now and it will only get harder as I get older. The assumption that every woman is fertile is, at worst, dangerous and cruel, and at best, naive. I know that Zoe has talked a lot in the past about wanting children, but so did I when I thought I could. People's circumstances change, that's life, and the obsession with Zoe's future babies framed as concern on this thread sometimes (only sometimes, not all the time!) a bit much and at times (again, only at times!) some of the comments around how she needs to "get on with it" or "waking up alone at 40" (I'm paraphrasing here and I don't want to quote people verbatim) have genuinely made me feel like I'm less of a woman 🤷‍♀️
It doesn’t make you any less of a woman, if anything it makes you a stronger human being. It’s taken for granted how simple it can be for some people, when others who are so deserving of a baby struggle so much.

Is it mean that because I’m a bitter woman who’s pregnant with her second child and already failed to get her pre baby body back due to having a csection and being a lazy arse, that if she got pregnant and couldn’t shift the weight, I’d take it as karma for always showing off how “perfect” her figure is?😭😂 I know, I’m a witch, I forever tell myself how mean and bitter I am over the littlest thing😂
Edit: I am truly sorry if this offends any one by the way. As I said, I’m a bitter woman at the best of times. Hormones never do me justice which isn’t a good excuse, but to all of you that are on your own personal journeys with conception or finding the best method for you to get your babies, I wish you the best of luck in all of your journeys. I never meant to be perceived as insensitive, which I realise now it can be seen as. I am generally a compassionate person, and I rarely think of myself which has been completely disregarded by my post. I am truly sorry❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes I definitely agree that the baby conversation is just tone deaf. It’s such a personal thing and maybe back then she didn’t think much into it beyond the fantasy but in reality it’s incredibly difficult. If she wasn’t trying at the time how could she possibly know.
I am emetophobic like Zoe and just that in itself causes a whole array of anxiety induced issues.
She’s not a saint but it is an incredibly sensitive subject and not really one I’ve ever felt comfortable joking about.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.