Zoe Sugg #26 Covid guidelines ignoring, Vlogmas boring, Nala’s arse outpouring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I an absolute knobhead for wanting that clock on her shelf? It’s not because she has one. I’ve wanted one for ages and they’re stupid expensive. I know. I’m a knobhead. 🙄

Reactions: 11
This is SO accurate, i'm actually crying hahahaha the box house you used to build and in which you placed a random sofa on the middle and had SO MUCH SPACE around that just was impossible to fill.
I actually was talking to my husband about the soulless house jam built and said you know on sims where you make a ridiculous house and then go through the inventory and have to get every single thing on there just to fill it 🤣
I wonder if Dom leaving gleam will affect maddie? I’d be a bit anxious being on maternity leave and there being changes, not knowing what I’d be going back to? Didn’t she spend most of her time in London then just travel to Brighton for Zoe when needed?

Reactions: 6
I’ve just thought, she’s be better off with any kind of sex toy than having his horsey teeth down there

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Yes I definitely agree that the baby conversation is just tone deaf. It’s such a personal thing and maybe back then she didn’t think much into it beyond the fantasy but in reality it’s incredibly difficult. If she wasn’t trying at the time how could she possibly know.
I am emetophobic like Zoe and just that in itself causes a whole array of anxiety induced issues.
She’s not a saint but it is an incredibly sensitive subject and not really one I’ve ever felt comfortable joking about.
100%, it's very sensitive subject and even if Zoe wasn't to read it here there are lots of women struggling who will. At the end of the day I think we can all agree we all wish her a child if it's her dream and would be happy for her.

Reactions: 15
Am I an absolute knobhead for wanting that clock on her shelf? It’s not because she has one. I’ve wanted one for ages and they’re stupid expensive. I know. I’m a knobhead. 🙄
It was from Habitat I think.

Reactions: 3
Lol Alfie showing the Figaro on his stories and acting as though they never use it because it’s “not the best car for winter months” do they ever use it in the summer?

Reactions: 21
He’s probably annoyed at all the people on twitter who quoted the sex toy post making fun of him 😂
aren't most of her fans quite young now? I cannot imagine loads of 30 something following someone so immature?

Just found this on the gleam website and wtf?? it doesn't even look like her
Not being dramatic but that is the strangest photo of her I have ever seen. It does not look remotely like Zoe.

Also, Zoella, “going rogue”, give me strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not being dramatic but that is the strangest photo of her I have ever seen. It does not look remotely like Zoe.

Also, Zoella, “going rogue”, give me strength.
Going rogue when she’s the epitome of being ‘vanilla’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lol Alfie showing the Figaro on his stories and acting as though they never use it because it’s “not the best car for winter months” do they ever use it in the summer?
ha no! I think shes only used it once.

I think we can all agree we all wish her a child if it's her dream and would be happy for her.
Can't say I would be that happy. Right now.
Would love for them to break up and for her to actually grow up and find happiness with someone else.

Reactions: 17
Can't say I would be that happy. Right now.
Would love for them to break up and for her to actually grow up and find happiness with someone else.
I agree, she annoys me no end but I do feel sorry for her, she clearly had a different life planned which Alfie is not giving her, but I think it is normal to not want to end SUCH a long term relationship as you have invested so much. Must be really hard, and especially now with lockdown etc it makes moving etc even harder

ha no! I think shes only used it once.
god they are both just so wasteful it is disgusting, what is the point of buying a car you don't use?! hardly like it is a property you could rent etc

Reactions: 11
Wasteful is having a 1828282 room house and using three rooms; bedroom, kitchen, living room 🙃 what was the point of the third floor?

Reactions: 13
Wasteful is having a 1828282 room house and using three rooms; bedroom, kitchen, living room 🙃 what was the point of the third floor?
omg I only intermittently follow them but had no idea there WAS a third floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.