Zoe Sugg #26 Covid guidelines ignoring, Vlogmas boring, Nala’s arse outpouring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m calling it now that she will have Zalfie baby in 2022 :)

and if not...well we all know you’ve always wanted a baby asap so please leave Alfie if he is still withholding this dream from you!
I genuinely don’t think we’ll get a Zalfie baby in 2022.... I actually think Joe and Dianne are more likely to go down the bump and ring path in 22 than
Zoe and Alf.
They both just need to grow a pair and be honest with each other as to where they are and what they want from the relationship. Z really needs to give him an ultimatum and I think that could happen if things progress with J&D in the next year.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Completely off topic but my teenage cousin told me recently during our zoom call that last summer some girls from her school went to Zoe and Alfie’s house to have a look outside via the car (don’t ask me why their parents agreed to doing that..) as they were visiting Brighton and they couldn’t believe how easy it was to find even though it’s blurred out on google maps. Tbh I was surprised Zoe still had teenage fans lol.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember the the video where she shows her perfume shelf near her walk in and it’s basically full to the brim with bottles. I know Mark was in it but I can’t remember which one it was.

I do personally think Maddie’s house looks very cold and it’s very un baby friendly.
14:40

Reactions: 2
Thank you! It’s bloody massive! 🙀
I actually think it is quite ugly as it reminds me of a modern office building. There seems to be a trend in the UK of those black metal sliding doors to the outside which I don't really like. The house looks quite "cold" and the interior is not my style.

Reactions: 24
The girl was clearly taking the piss, sarcasm is clearly lost in Alfie, like back of pal!

Reactions: 33
God, he's so passive aggressive.

Zoe and Alfie are both classic examples of influencers who never visibly respond to praise or good feedback but always pop up with some pass agg comment to criticism or 'haters'.

Reactions: 34
Haven't been following her or this thread.. but just watching an Alizee vlog, Zoe has started promoting sex toys?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.