Zoe Sugg #26 Covid guidelines ignoring, Vlogmas boring, Nala’s arse outpouring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very cold looking, all black and grey. Also looks very out of place on the drone images as the other houses seem very traditional. Must have cost a small fortune!
I agree it sticks out like a sore thumb next to the very traditional looking houses next to it!

Reactions: 5
I agree it sticks out like a sore thumb next to the very traditional looking houses next to it!
It’s a shame isn’t it that people buy beautiful houses with character and then completely rebuild it into an ultra modern house with no warmth or character left in it. I hate this trend now where everything has to be black, white and grey. I love cosy houses full of jewel colours and neutrals mixed in with a bit of gold etc. Just can’t get on board with ultra sleek, looks like an operating theatre, empty houses.

Reactions: 41
It’s a shame isn’t it that people buy beautiful houses with character and then completely rebuild it into an ultra modern house with no warmth or character left in it. I hate this trend now where everything has to be black, white and grey. I love cosy houses full of jewel colours and neutrals mixed in with a bit of gold etc. Just can’t get on board with ultra sleek, looks like an operating theatre, empty houses.
Same! I don’t see how anyone likes to be home in just this weird sterile settings.

Reactions: 10
Definitely!! I mean each to their own but I just can’t get over them building that massive eyesore in the middle of an estate of houses that look completely different!! I hate those modern touches too, though the worst is when people have a baby and have their toys all grey and white to match the ~aesthetic~ 🤢

Same! I don’t see how anyone likes to be home in just this weird sterile settings.
Yes!!! It looks like some sort of medical facility rather than a family home 😂

Reactions: 18
I’m glad it’s not just me that thinks it’s a monstrosity. I nosey at their home Instagram sometimes and I just can’t believe what they’ve done, I’m surprised they got planning permission to be honest. If I was a neighbour I’d be absolutely raging 😂 at least Zoe’s house actually has character and colour! 😎

Reactions: 21
Maddie and her fella have created a massive house that looks more like a modern five star hotel or art gallery. Its very nice, as a modern home, but it lacks any personality or colour.

I don't mind a modern house, but god give it some colour and personality to make it work.

Money doesn’t buy you taste, all these influencers and people who have made their money off them, are just evidence of that

Reactions: 27
Anyone else already feel sick with cringe and a hint of hate at the thought of that first video back when she can see Fanta face (Mark)? I can already hear their laughs and I wanna punch them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I saw this quote the other day "Don't live the same year again and again and call it life" and I instantly thought of Zoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t buy that she has ever learned to cope with or manage her anxiety, it’s definitely not improved either because her behaviour of doing nothing and laying in bed everyday ect is a symptom of someone with severe anxiety ect and the fact she never does anything or leave the house just makes me believe it even more

Reactions: 18
Zoe is 31 in 71 days

Baby girl, dump him
She must be thinking about her biological clock, I know women can get pregnant at a variety of ages, hell my mum had my sister when she was 38 but it becomes more difficult, I do wonder if they have had any conversations this year about thinking about trying because you never know how easy or difficult it might be and the later you leave it the harder it gets

Reactions: 20
Could you imagine them having a child she can barely get out of bed to do basic things let alone raise a child 🥴 Holly’s job description will include full time nanny I expect

Ah, the biological clock convo again. It hasn't even been two weeks since the last one, has it? Zoe really is boring us all to the point of repetition.

Can't imagine them with a kid, in any case. Also, we'd be subjected to lengthy discussion's of the infant's pooping habits like the ones about Naaarlaaah's.

Reactions: 42
Well let’s see if Steve and Alexia have a baby soon, Alexia is 32. That would definitely make Alfie want a kid since he has to do everything Steve does...

Reactions: 13
I actually love Zoe and Maddie’s houses, I don’t think Maddie has properly moved all her furniture in yet so I’ll have to see what it looks like when it’s done. I’m definitely no interior expert lol but can appreciate some of the modern and abstract features she has going on

Reactions: 6
Not all men have penises and not all people with penises are men. The fact that they are using inclusive language is a good thing.
And more importantly, it's not about 'offending the woke brigade', it's about not erasing the existence of trans, non-binary and intersex people. Transphobia is rife, and with all the crappy laws that have been passed recently using inclusive language is the very least we can do.
Can I ask a genuine question about this? I totally agree that it is good to be inclusive but I think that ‘Penis-Owners’ and ‘People with vaginas’ actually just draws more attention the the differences between trans and non-trans people. It’s highlighting it because it’s not normal language to describe groups of people.

It also seems to ‘define people by their genitals’ which is something I’ve often seen trans support campaigns arguing against.

If the narrative is that trans men are just men and trans women are just women...why can’t we just say ‘men’ and ‘women’ (and non-binary / other if needed). Then whichever one you identify as, go for it, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.