Zoe Sugg #26 Covid guidelines ignoring, Vlogmas boring, Nala’s arse outpouring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“New year, same me”

So no ring and bump, an unhealthy lifestyle and being as boring an humanly possible so?

You have to give it to her, she’s consistent.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Her insta post😂 new year, same me. Shame love, was hoping we’d get some excitement from you this year😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“New year, same me”

So no ring and bump, an unhealthy lifestyle and being as boring an humanly possible so?

You have to give it to her, she’s consistent.
I am having a horrible miscarriage and I find all the 'no bump' chat very distressing. You don't know what she is going through in private with regards to ttc... it can be a minefield (I know, and it can take YEARS of grief before you come out the end). I hate all the stupid undisclosed ads she does but seriously, stop with the no bump chat.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
I am having a horrible miscarriage and I find all the 'no bump' chat very distressing. You don't know what she is going through in private with regards to ttc... it can be a minefield (I know, and it can take YEARS of grief before you come out the end). I hate all the stupid undisclosed ads she does but seriously, stop with the no bump chat.
Oh no am sorry to hear that. Yes it isn’t nice. We can slate her for watching Harry Potter ALL THE BLOODY TIME and not doing much else but I do think the bump chat is a little mean :(

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.