Zoe Sugg #26 Covid guidelines ignoring, Vlogmas boring, Nala’s arse outpouring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her website is a rip off of the cosmopolitan site. The design and layout is remarkably similar

Reactions: 13
No issue with her talking about masturbation and the needless taboos attached for women. Its the transition that just feels a bit off; two years ago she was teaching us party games and how to make a sandwich, and now we're learning how to strum one out.

I imagine they probably took note of Lily Allen's success with her line of vibrators last year, which felt a lot more sincere considering the range of topics discussed in her music (sex work, patriarchy, body image etc).

• Haha
Reactions: 40
No issue with her talking about masturbation and the needless taboos attached for women. Its the transition that just feels a bit off; two years ago she was teaching us party games and how to make a sandwich, and now we're learning how to strum one out.

I imagine they probably took note of Lily Allen's success with her line of vibrators last year, which felt a lot more sincere considering the range of topics discussed in her music (sex work, patriarchy, body image etc).
Her and her team need to decide who they are aiming the content for. One minute its 20 (stupid) things to do in winter/summer/ lockdown, the next its vibrators.

Reactions: 29
It just seems so forced and the fact of the matter is the brand name zoella will always just automatically make people think of childrens books and calendars. Not sure how many years it would take for the brand recognition to change. I also find the girls who work on the brand so cringed when u see them working in the background of her vlogs in the office n stuff it’s like these quirky blogs and the way they word things just doesn’t look like them at all haha they look like a really uncool group of geeks!! Omg I’m going to hell hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can’t she just upload something normal like a clean with me video, organise or declutter my wardrobe?! Anything!

Reactions: 13
I know I always think this as well!! Like a grocery haul, or a what I eat in a week or something lol!!
Yes!! They’re my favourite kind of videos, just normal everyday life. It would probably just consist of Waitrose ready made mashed potato but at least it’s something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not all men have penises and not all people with penises are men. The fact that they are using inclusive language is a good thing.
And more importantly, it's not about 'offending the woke brigade', it's about not erasing the existence of trans, non-binary and intersex people. Transphobia is rife, and with all the crappy laws that have been passed recently using inclusive language is the very least we can do.
THANK YOU. Imagine trying to pass off "woke" as a bad thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I know I always think this as well!! Like a grocery haul, or a what I eat in a week or something lol!!
lol I’d love to see a grocery haul or what I eat in a week, I can’t imagine they buy much other than snacks because all their meals are takeaways 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think we can all guess what Zoe eats in a week..

Monday-Tomato pasta bake from Gusto
Tuesday-Dominoes Pizza
Wednesday-Wagamamas
Thursday-Pie and Mash
Friday-Dominoes Pizza
Saturday- Mcdonalds
Sunday-Wagamamas

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think we can all guess what Zoe eats in a week..

Monday-Tomato pasta bake from Gusto
Tuesday-Dominoes Pizza
Wednesday-Wagamamas
Thursday-Pie and Mash
Friday-Dominoes Pizza
Saturday- Mcdonalds
Sunday-Wagamamas
and a cake from the British Bake Off subscription box

• Haha
Has anyone seen the girl that manages Zoe, Maddie. Her new house. It’s incredible, actually think it’s better than Zoe’s

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the girl that manages Zoe, Maddie. Her new house. It’s incredible, actually think it’s better than Zoe’s
It’s very cold looking, all black and grey. Also looks very out of place on the drone images as the other houses seem very traditional. Must have cost a small fortune!

I love food hauls and what I eat in a days so I’d actually enjoy watching Zoe’s what I eat in a day if she did one.

Reactions: 7
It’s very cold looking, all black and grey. Also looks very out of place on the drone images as the other houses seem very traditional. Must have cost a small fortune!
I wonder how much she gets paid by Zoe if she can buy and completely rebuild a house of that size!

Reactions: 12
I suppose it’ll be a breakfast bar because brogie can’t wait to sit down and eat, aka her birthday pancakes

Reactions: 4
I wonder how much she gets paid by Zoe if she can buy and completely rebuild a house of that size!
I honestly don’t know how 2 people, a dog and a bump need that much space. Maybe I’m just too poor but all I can think of is how cold a big house like that looks, how expensive for heating and electric and then filling it out with furniture oh my lord.
Same with Zoe, she seems to move between 3 rooms out of how many?

More money than sense with too many Pinterest dreams.

Reactions: 25
I honestly don’t know how 2 people, a dog and a bump need that much space. Maybe I’m just too poor but all I can think of is how cold a big house like that looks, how expensive for heating and electric and then filling it out with furniture oh my lord.
Same with Zoe, she seems to move between 3 rooms out of how many?

More money than sense with too many Pinterest dreams.
Surely her boyfriend must be rich or their families as being Zoe’s manager can’t pay THAT well?

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker, first post bla bla

but is no one going to talk about that Bridgerton "blog"post??

"That achingly beautiful string quartet is serenading my clitoris right about now"
"Death bed, marriage bed – where does my bed come into all of this? Answer me that"
WHO WRITES THIS AND WHY WOULD YOU POST THIS?

Jeez, how can you oversexualize a show that much..
It's not what they're saying it's just soo badly written, like how can an entire team "work" on that site and it's just soooo bad???

Okay that's all back to lurking I go!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.