Zoe Sugg #26 Covid guidelines ignoring, Vlogmas boring, Nala’s arse outpouring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, long-time lurker, first time poster here! I just wanted to chime in on stuff I’ve read about Alfie and Zoe’s relationship. I’d like to preface this with I don’t know what happens behind the scenes and I am merely assuming on what’s being shared.

basically...they looked bored af in their relationship.

They don’t do anything together, at all!! I’ve had time off over Christmas and I binged so many vlogs from different channels and I found a gay couple that have been together the same amount of time as Z&A, aren’t engaged yet, however they are so in love and enjoy spending time together (simple as walking the dog together!) that they make Alfie and Zoe seem like bloody roommates!

I hope Zoe can be honest with herself this year and have a conversation with her dense bf!

Reactions: 17
Hi, long-time lurker, first time poster here! I just wanted to chime in on stuff I’ve read about Alfie and Zoe’s relationship. I’d like to preface this with I don’t know what happens behind the scenes and I am merely assuming on what’s being shared.

basically...they looked bored af in their relationship.

They don’t do anything together, at all!! I’ve had time off over Christmas and I binged so many vlogs from different channels and I found a gay couple that have been together the same amount of time as Z&A, aren’t engaged yet, however they are so in love and enjoy spending time together (simple as walking the dog together!) that they make Alfie and Zoe seem like bloody roommates!

I hope Zoe can be honest with herself this year and have a conversation with her dense bf!
I totally agree.

and which youtubers, are they women?!

Reactions: 7
Totally agree that Zoe and Alfie come across as roommates, they don’t tend to do anything together he’s always like “oh I’ve got to make a call” and I wonder if it’s actually a work call or just a call to a mate so he doesn’t have to sit with her watching Harry Potter for the 40th time this year

Reactions: 24
Yes I’ve been saying for years they have a ’university roommates that get along’ relationship, like they’ll accompany each other on the occasional grocery trip and errand, hang out on weekends, etc., etc., but its not like an adult relationship where they feel like each other’s romantic life partners.

Reactions: 28
Totally agree that Zoe and Alfie come across as roommates, they don’t tend to do anything together he’s always like “oh I’ve got to make a call” and I wonder if it’s actually a work call or just a call to a mate so he doesn’t have to sit with her watching Harry Potter for the 40th time this year
exactly, with the amount of “calls” he makes or “meetings” he has you think he’d actually be doing something of importance but it never really is

Reactions: 10
Yes I’ve been saying for years they have a ’university roommates that get along’ relationship, like they’ll accompany each other on the occasional grocery trip and errand, hang out on weekends, etc., etc., but its not like an adult relationship where they feel like each other’s romantic life partners.
honestly, noticed this back when he posted daily! Also find it really odd how he works out and eats dinner once Zoe’s gone to bed for the night! If that was my bf I’d be so pissed!

Reactions: 18
honestly, noticed this back when he posted daily! Also find it really odd how he works out and eats dinner once Zoe’s gone to bed for the night! If that was my bf I’d be so pissed!
I mean to be fair she does go to bed at about 6pm 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A 30 year old woman talking about vibrators? The scandal! I don't get the fuss to be honest.

It's bizarre that they eat separately and Alfie waits for her to go to bed then does his own thing. I genuinely feel awful for her about the engagement thing, there is really no good reason left why he hasn't done it by now. They've been together for so long, every couple is different and there is no right time but this is something Zoe obviously really wants.

Reactions: 14
I noticed a few years back when Alfie was gone somewhere and did something she'd always mentioned where he went and how she missed him even picked him up at the airport. Now it's like Alfie's gone, Mark's here and she looks so much happier hanging out with her bff.
edit: not saying it's bad to be happy to hang out with friends but I just find it normal to miss a partner more than a friend

Reactions: 16
I noticed a few years back when Alfie was gone somewhere and did something she'd always mentioned where he went and how she missed him even picked him up at the airport. Now it's like Alfie's gone, Mark's here and she looks so much happier hanging out with her bff.
edit: not saying it's bad to be happy to hang out with friends but I just find it normal to miss a partner more than a friend
Marks better company let’s be honest

Also is she gonna post a video anytime soon orrrrr

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I second this 🤣🤣Knew her as well

On another note: thank you all so much for your love and support pon my breakup. You've been so kind and thoughtful. I'm totally alone and have no one to talk to about my break up, and it was so comforting to see people who don't even know me care about me.

Thanks for being lovely people <3
You can always talk to us. It hurts now but it’ll get better soon ☺💞

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A 30 year old woman talking about vibrators? The scandal! I don't get the fuss to be honest.
I don't think the fuss is about a 30 year old woman writing about vibrators... It's the whole thing about how unorganised that "blog" is, and how it is obvious Zoe didn't write it.

As it was previously said, it doesn't make sense to keep the name Zoella. On the other hand, maybe they kept the name to keep the fan base... I think. But the brand Zoella will forever be associated with cutesy stuff, and they haven't done a great transition to more mature subjects. Zoe definitely hasn't. She keeps talking about the same stuff but now she says "duck" and "tit" in her vlogs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My “issues” with the piece are like others have said it’s that sex toys and zoella brand are poles apart. Nothing to do with normalisation of sex toys is a bad thing it’s that no adult thinks need a new vibe let’s go see which rampant rabbit Zoella uses let’s head to zoella dot com.

I looked at other recent posts that included fashion trends that had graphic layouts reminiscent of tween mags in 2002(talking Mizz magazine not even the older mags like sugar or bliss) and festive nail art.

The entire article looked like a copy and paste from a PR package. Not that’s it’s an image you’d want but some idea of how user friendly they were would of been more use. It’s also how so many were over £100 who has that to spend on a sex toy in a pandemic when there’s people who can barely afford to put food on the table.

Reactions: 24
So the real reason Zoe goes to bed so early is so she can have some alone time with her vibrator whilst aldie is downstairs on his slack line.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Marks better company let’s be honest

Also is she gonna post a video anytime soon orrrrr
Saw a couple of shilly book stories today on her Instagram so I’m pretty sure a disguised AD will be filmed. One where she will cake on some concealer, chat a bit of tit, then bang on about the book.
ALFDIE also posted a photo of the book in one of his replies to the “Q&A” earlier.
She’s meant to be writing the second riveting instalment now isn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saw a couple of shilly book stories today on her Instagram so I’m pretty sure a disguised AD will be filmed. One where she will cake on some concealer, chat a bit of tit, then bang on about the book.
ALFDIE also posted a photo of the book in one of his replies to the “Q&A” earlier.
She’s meant to be writing the second riveting instalment now isn’t she?
yaaaawn I’ve never read any of her books anyone else?!

tell a lie I had the cordially invited book which I soon regretted buying cus SHOCKING...
Things to do in Autumn- go for a walk and collect conkers (something along those lines) 😶

Reactions: 8
I read the first two girl online books... maybe the three, I dont remember. I didn't mind them tbh. Obviously aimed at a very young audience, but I could see myself reading them at 13 and enjoying them a lot (felt a bit like The Princess Diaries age). They were a bit cliche and unrealistic, but the storylines weren't the worst I'd ever read. The first was definitely the best of the three, but that was the ghost written one, of course.

Edit: I must've read the three, because there was the New York one, the Scotland one, and the tour one? Is that right?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.