Zoe Sugg #26 Covid guidelines ignoring, Vlogmas boring, Nala’s arse outpouring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ehh. They both sound a-sexual.

Reactions: 19
Are his paintings supposed to look like a small child did them!?

£200 on a vibrator?! Go to love honey. Much cheaper!

Reactions: 8

Not all men have penises and not all people with penises are men. The fact that they are using inclusive language is a good thing.
And more importantly, it's not about 'offending the woke brigade', it's about not erasing the existence of trans, non-binary and intersex people. Transphobia is rife, and with all the shitty laws that have been passed recently using inclusive language is the very least we can do.

Reactions: 117
Of course they can write whatever, and I'm glad they used inclusive language, but I just wonder if they have a marketing adviser or anyone actually researching who they're reaching/who their target audience is/ etc, because it all looks super scattered and not in a magazine way. It's like some articles are for teenagers coming of age, others are for people with too much money and time on their hands, others are for regular people, etc. I can't imagine that's a good model for a blog.

Reactions: 15
The whole sex toy inappropriate thing.. I kinda think that if girls have unsupervised access to the internet that isn’t filtered then who cares? Their parents or whoever is allowing them access to the internet will know there is a million times worse things they can access unless they’re living under a rock. There’s no shame in being curious about masturbation or wanting to explore your own body or even just learning about it, we all did at some point, somehow right? We all read those stupid teenage magazines lol

Reactions: 21
that’s not the point, it’s more the fact that it’s very random and totally off-brand for Zoe/zoella lol, she has never uttered the word vibrator in a vlog and openly calls herself a prude being uncomfortable talking about sex-related things even with her friends

Reactions: 14
It was the point someone else made, which is why I mentioned the appropriate thing

It was the point someone else made, which is why I mentioned my opinion on the appropriate thing

Reactions: 1
Just watching a vlog from the beginning of 2018 and she talks about how passionate she is about her blog/website and how that’s what she started doing and loves - and that she wants it to represent her ideas and what she is about. She also says even though there will be a team she will still write for it and take pictures for it......

Yet now Zoella website barely seems to have anything to do with Zoe anymore. So ironic.

Reactions: 12
I know Hannah Witton personally and can confirm she is a massive dick sorry
I second this Knew her as well

On another note: thank you all so much for your love and support pon my breakup. You've been so kind and thoughtful. I'm totally alone and have no one to talk to about my break up, and it was so comforting to see people who don't even know me care about me.

Thanks for being lovely people <3

Reactions: 46
I second this Knew her as well
What noooo ;_;
I've been thinking that the inexistence of a thread about her was a good sign... She looks so sweet... But so did Zoe, a few years ago lol. Oh well.

In my native language, we usually say something along the lines of "after a storm, comes a calm". Stay strong!

I need the Hannah witton tea!! I enjoyed her content but something seemed off about her !
Yap yap yap!!! Although nothing ever seemed off to me but i'm usually quite naïve about reading people, mainly if it's in a video. I don't know anything about her other than her videos.

Reactions: 2
ZoElLa is/was trending on Twitter cos of the sex toy article. Some comments are absolute bants.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.