Hannah Witton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I have a fair bit of tea on her but I need to be careful about what I say so not to out myself!
I knew her a few years ago and went to quite a few social events with her. She was absolutely awful - thought the sun shone out of her, wouldn't listen to anyone's POV, basically thought she was the tit 😂 she would also have her tits out at any opportunity.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Haha I have a fair bit of tea on her but I need to be careful about what I say so not to out myself!
I knew her a few years ago and went to quite a few social events with her. She was absolutely awful - thought the sun shone out of her, wouldn't listen to anyone's POV, basically thought she was the tit 😂 she would also have her tits out at any opportunity.
I agree, and I also have a lot of tea - but it's that dangerous situation where spilling certain things would give away who I was.

She's the most arrogant and egocentric person I ever had the displeasure of knowing. I tried to avoid her in life as much as possible, but she's one of those people who doesn't get a hint and just forced herself onto you.

She's just constantly brag about stalking "famous" guys and getting them into bed (like she would go to events with the sole purpose of bedding someone). I've never met a louder, more obnoxious woman in my life

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I agree, and I also have a lot of tea - but it's that dangerous situation where spilling certain things would give away who I was.

She's the most arrogant and egocentric person I ever had the displeasure of knowing. I tried to avoid her in life as much as possible, but she's one of those people who doesn't get a hint and just forced herself onto you.

She's just constantly brag about stalking "famous" guys and getting them into bed (like she would go to events with the sole purpose of bedding someone). I've never met a louder, more obnoxious woman in my life
Agree 100% with this. She also used to boast about sleeping with people who were married😷 AWFUL WOMAN

• Wow
Reactions: 29
She also used to boast about sleeping with people who were married
I mean. I'm feeling like in that episode of HIMYM, where they hear a glass breaking inside their head when they learn about something annoying about their friends which they had never noticed before.

Reactions: 13
I really wish I could tell the worst thing she did that I knew of, but it would give me away specifically.
However, it was just the epitome of self-absorbedness and it was my breaking point with her.

I found it funny how she got into drama last year with Booktube for claiming YA books with minor protagonists were "books that made her horny" XD

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really wish I could tell the worst thing she did that I knew of, but it would give me away specifically.
However, it was just the epitome of self-absorbedness and it was my breaking point with her.

I found it funny how she got into drama last year with Booktube for claiming YA books with minor protagonists were "books that made her horny" XD
Wait so cheating with a married man is the worst thing she has done?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait so cheating with a married man is the worst thing she has done?
I can't say that was the worst because I'm not someone who can put morality on a scale. I know of something else she did which was nothing to do with men/sex etc, but it's too detailed and specific in the offline world that she'd know who I was talking about, and then she would know THAT person told people like me.

Reactions: 13
I can't say that was the worst because I'm not someone who can put morality on a scale. I know of something else she did which was nothing to do with men/sex etc, but it's too detailed and specific in the offline world that she'd know who I was talking about, and then she would know THAT person told people like me.
I wonder if we know each other in real life 🤣 feel like I also might know what you’re referencing.

Also I know it’s her USP but I hate how everything has to be related back to sex. 😷😷

• Haha
she seems SUPER privileged and that fake kind of "woke", when in reality it's just another way to be loud and entitled.

also, what the duck is her accent?!

she seems SUPER privileged and that fake kind of "woke", when in reality it's just another way to be loud and entitled.

also, what the duck is her accent?!
I'm from Liverpool so also have a stupidly strong Northern accent 😂 it's probably the only thing I can't criticise her for haha

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hope TTC is successful for her but I really don’t want this woman making herself some sort of bloody conception/pregnancy/motherhood guru.

Also, Hannah, your partner can’t get pregnant.

Reactions: 4
I hope TTC is successful for her but I really don’t want this woman making herself some sort of bloody conception/pregnancy/motherhood guru.

Also, Hannah, your partner can’t get pregnant.
TTC is soo different for everyone and can be an incredibly emotive topic. I really hope she doesn’t share too much.

but I do hope she manages to get pregnant quickly and is healthy

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Saw her at a First Aid Kit gig once - she was so over the top and seemed to be making faces / bitching a lot. I was a bit surprised to be honest, but maybe I'm a bit naive 😂

Reactions: 2
I'm from Liverpool so also have a stupidly strong Northern accent 😂 it's probably the only thing I can't criticise her for haha
i actually love a strong northern accent. ah i probs worded badly, what i meant to say was, what is her accent, i have no idea, it sounds a bit fake american but i swear she's english

Reactions: 4
i actually love a strong northern accent. ah i probs worded badly, what i meant to say was, what is her accent, i have no idea, it sounds a bit fake american but i swear she's english
I wouldn’t say it’s Liverpool like at all! Is she from Chester way?

Reactions: 3