Zoe Sugg #26 Covid guidelines ignoring, Vlogmas boring, Nala’s arse outpouring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was... ILLUMINATING.
The question is clearly from a perve as no normal fan would ask 'do you play with yourself'.

Zoe: 'Do you or have you ever...'
Alfie: 'If anyone ever had the tendency to want to do that...'
Oh my GOD how do neither of these adults understand that its masturbation and its normal and for a lot of people a regular part of life? They both say more than once 'its normal' but in a way that theyre... just rparroting what other people have said and are saying it because they know theyre supposed to but its not in a genuine way its almost like a 'oh its 'normal' .. i mean obviously I dont do it but sure i guess its normal if you're into that...' vibe

Zoe: 'And lets be honest... most people do it.... it just like pooing really' with a giggle because she said the word poo and 'most people' is said like you might say 'some people enjoy dogging' with a smirk.
Alfie: 'Yeah no cos pooings something you have to do.... sex isnt something you have to do unless you want to make a child... athough there are other methods i guess' (he means reasons)
All said totally neutrally like again he's discussing something that doesnt feature in his life at all, not even a hint of 'there are other reasons you'd want to have sex like cos its a fun recreational activity'
Neither of them masturbate that much is clear.

Zoe: 'I dont think i know enough about sex'
said like she does it once a year at a special ceremony or never.

They then mention Laci Green and other sex educators and Zoe starts to ask 'do you actually watch...' but interrupts herself but clearly the question was her asking him if he actually watched content from those YTers as in sex content, in a way that was like, 'do you?!?'

I mean that was just NOT how that conversation would go between a normal adult couple who have been together that long??
Ehh. They both sound a-sexual.

Reactions: 19
I would rather die than follow him so I had no idea what you were talking about, but your post did get me slightly curious so I just had a look at his 'art page'--what the hell???! That's literally the only thing he paints? Just police and ambulance cars crashing?? Man these people are weird. https://www.instagram.com/sean3lliott/
Are his paintings supposed to look like a small child did them!?

Wow, I just read that sex toy article and it’s really really bad. Twice refers to ‘penis owners’ or ‘penis-having partner’ - can we really not say men now for fear of offending the woke brigade?!

All the language is cringey as duck and it’s patently obvious they haven’t actually tried these things out, just parroted out the advertising spiel in order to promote the affiliate links. Plus, a number of the toys are well over the £100 price point - one I think is nearly £200! Even if you buy that her audience has grown up with her, how many early-mid 20s have a couple of hundred quid to spend on a vibrator?! Really?
£200 on a vibrator?! Go to love honey. Much cheaper! 🤣

Reactions: 8
Wow, I just read that sex toy article and it’s really really bad. Twice refers to ‘penis owners’ or ‘penis-having partner’ - can we really not say men now for fear of offending the woke brigade?!

All the language is cringey as duck and it’s patently obvious they haven’t actually tried these things out, just parroted out the advertising spiel in order to promote the affiliate links. Plus, a number of the toys are well over the £100 price point - one I think is nearly £200! Even if you buy that her audience has grown up with her, how many early-mid 20s have a couple of hundred quid to spend on a vibrator?! Really?

Not all men have penises and not all people with penises are men. The fact that they are using inclusive language is a good thing.
And more importantly, it's not about 'offending the woke brigade', it's about not erasing the existence of trans, non-binary and intersex people. Transphobia is rife, and with all the crappy laws that have been passed recently using inclusive language is the very least we can do.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 117
Of course they can write whatever, and I'm glad they used inclusive language, but I just wonder if they have a marketing adviser or anyone actually researching who they're reaching/who their target audience is/ etc, because it all looks super scattered and not in a magazine way. It's like some articles are for teenagers coming of age, others are for people with too much money and time on their hands, others are for regular people, etc. I can't imagine that's a good model for a blog.

Reactions: 15
The whole sex toy inappropriate thing.. I kinda think that if girls have unsupervised access to the internet that isn’t filtered then who cares? Their parents or whoever is allowing them access to the internet will know there is a million times worse things they can access unless they’re living under a rock. There’s no shame in being curious about masturbation or wanting to explore your own body or even just learning about it, we all did at some point, somehow right? We all read those stupid teenage magazines lol

Reactions: 21
The whole sex toy inappropriate thing.. I kinda think that if girls have unsupervised access to the internet that isn’t filtered then who cares? Their parents or whoever is allowing them access to the internet will know there is a million times worse things they can access unless they’re living under a rock. There’s no shame in being curious about masturbation or wanting to explore your own body or even just learning about it, we all did at some point, somehow right? We all read those stupid teenage magazines lol
that’s not the point, it’s more the fact that it’s very random and totally off-brand for Zoe/zoella lol, she has never uttered the word vibrator in a vlog and openly calls herself a prude being uncomfortable talking about sex-related things even with her friends

Reactions: 14
that’s not the point, it’s more the fact that it’s very random and totally off-brand for Zoe/zoella lol, she has never uttered the word vibrator in a vlog and openly calls herself a prude being uncomfortable talking about sex-related things even with her friends
It was the point someone else made, which is why I mentioned the appropriate thing

It was the point someone else made, which is why I mentioned my opinion on the appropriate thing

Reactions: 1
Just watching a vlog from the beginning of 2018 and she talks about how passionate she is about her blog/website and how that’s what she started doing and loves - and that she wants it to represent her ideas and what she is about. She also says even though there will be a team she will still write for it and take pictures for it......

Yet now Zoella website barely seems to have anything to do with Zoe anymore. So ironic.

Reactions: 12
I know Hannah Witton personally and can confirm she is a massive dick 🤣 sorry
I second this 🤣🤣Knew her as well

On another note: thank you all so much for your love and support pon my breakup. You've been so kind and thoughtful. I'm totally alone and have no one to talk to about my break up, and it was so comforting to see people who don't even know me care about me.

Thanks for being lovely people <3

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I second this 🤣🤣Knew her as well
What noooo ;_;
I've been thinking that the inexistence of a thread about her was a good sign... She looks so sweet... But so did Zoe, a few years ago lol. Oh well.

In my native language, we usually say something along the lines of "after a storm, comes a calm". Stay strong!

I need the Hannah witton tea!! I enjoyed her content but something seemed off about her !
Yap yap yap!!! Although nothing ever seemed off to me :ROFLMAO: but i'm usually quite naïve about reading people, mainly if it's in a video. I don't know anything about her other than her videos.

Reactions: 2
ZoElLa is/was trending on Twitter cos of the sex toy article. Some comments are absolute bants.
3540559D-F049-4C6A-B006-FBF467ED0D3F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.