Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can duck off moaning about only getting Christmas Day with family. I’m in tier 4 and we can’t see ANYONE. After all these years of her being online, how is she so bleeping oblivious of others’ feelings?!

Reactions: 42
She can duck off moaning about only getting Christmas Day with family. I’m in tier 4 and we can’t see ANYONE. Why is she so bleeping oblivious of others’ feelings?!
Also did you notice how they were trying to get round the rules saying 'oh we can eat xmas eve pie in the tent'

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Also did you notice how they were trying to get round the rules saying 'oh we can eat xmas eve pie in the tent'
YES! and how convenient that Amanda can prepare everything. Makes me wonder why won't our super host put up one in her garden? They for sure own one

Reactions: 18
I didn't think she was moaning as such, maybe I was just oblivious? She had a mature reaction the news. Alfie annoyed me though "eVeRYOnE eLsE iS tHe SaMe" - yeah well done, really helpful! He didn't come across compassionate at all.

I am sick of hearing about Nala's poo though, is she really that boring that it's her most spoken about topic this year? I really don't want to hear about it..!

Reactions: 22
I didn't think she was moaning as such, maybe I was just oblivious? She had a mature reaction the news. Alfie annoyed me though "eVeRYOnE eLsE iS tHe SaMe" - yeah well done, really helpful! He didn't come across compassionate at all.

I am sick of hearing about Nala's poo though, is she really that boring that it's her most spoken about topic this year? I really don't want to hear about it..!
Just didn’t like her reading out the news as if she was the one who’d been told she was in lockdown. And then Poppy instantly phoning her in tears like a child. Irritated me 😂

To be fair I have just got to the part where Zoe says she feels for those in tier 4. Don’t care, still annoyed 😂

Reactions: 19
Just didn’t like her reading out the news as if she was the one who’d been told she was in lockdown. And then Poppy instantly phoning her in tears like a child. Irritated me 😂

To be fair I have just got to the part where Zoe says she feels for those in tier 4. Don’t care, still annoyed 😂
She doesn't seem that upset that her brother is in tier 4. I suppose in that respect for Zoe it'll be like every other Xmas

Reactions: 26

Oh yeah Poppy and then Zoe with the pet lip out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What makes christmas special for them since they all spend time together all the time? How's christmas eve different than the day they had at Alfie's parents? Why the big fuss that they can't wear the matching pjs on this particular day and open gifts?! It has no other significance for them, it's not like they're religious?

Reactions: 28
She’s such a selfish cow. I’m in tier 4 & we’re not able to even see anyone at all! She needs to stop thinking about herself as she’s in a very fortunate position and i’m sure she’ll survive this year without her dreary and boring xmas day. I mean she doesn’t even see her OWN family on that day she’s always with Alfie’s family so can she just think about people that are going to be alone and suffering with mental health. She’s stuck in her big house with her partner, wah wah wah I feel so bad for her NOT!

Reactions: 24
She can duck off moaning about only getting Christmas Day with family. I’m in tier 4 and we can’t see ANYONE. After all these years of her being online, how is she so bleeping oblivious of others’ feelings?!
I thought the exact same thing!! Sat there complaining she’s only getting to see family on one day when so many people have been told they can’t see their families at all just felt a bit tone deaf to me!! I mean yeah it’s disappointing but you’re still getting to see them for one day!!!

As a side note it infuriates me when I see people who’ve been bending the rules complaining about tightening restrictions too 🙄

Reactions: 22
I thought the exact same thing!! Sat there complaining she’s only getting to see family on one day when so many people have been told they can’t see their families at all just felt a bit tone deaf to me!! I mean yeah it’s disappointing but you’re still getting to see them for one day!!!

As a side note it infuriates me when I see people who’ve been bending the rules complaining about tightening restrictions too 🙄
Same....not just Zoella either. The rest of us will have to suffer the new restrictions because of the negligent, but I'm betting that whilst we still stick to the restrictions like we always have, they'll either bend them or flat out ignore them.

Reactions: 16
I wish Sean would turn round to the miserable witch poppy and tell her they’re seeing his parents one Christmas, he must be sick of it always being about the Deyes. But then it looks like he’s increasingly becoming dependent on her for income etc.

Reactions: 38
I think they all enjoy spending Christmas with Alfie’s parents because they still treat them like children honestly.. like I can’t imagine wearing matching Christmas pyjamas with my parents at all, is it just me? 😂

I noticed Zoe mentioned that Joe is in tier 4 but just referred to him as “my brother” as though no one knows who her brother is 🤨

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I think they all enjoy spending Christmas with Alfie’s parents because they still treat them like children honestly.. like I can’t imagine wearing matching Christmas pyjamas with my parents at all, is it just me? 😂

I noticed Zoe mentioned that Joe is in tier 4 but just referred to him as “my brother” as though no one knows who her brother is 🤨
Everyone knows she's Joe Sugg's sister 🤣 i think they're just struggling to understand why she's still thinking she's famous

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Adding to the discussion about her being infantile and wanting to be a smol and weak witch: I always thought her answer to why she doesn’t drink alcohol was so childish as well? Like when I was 17 I said “I don’t like the taste of alcohol”, and she doesn’t drink coffee, just hot chocs (i honestly can not get over how she can have so much sugar in the mornings sometimes). I’m not saying you have to drink alcohol or coffee to be an adult I’m just adding to the narrative of her being so immature and childish and that it is creeping me out lol. And I get so uncomfortable when she and Alfie get affectionate in any way?? I just see them as asexual beings lol and it feels wrong when they are kis*sing (can’t even write it out because it’s gross thinking about it).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.