Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who does different packaging for different family members? Makes it easier to tell what present is for who without having to open every card to check... The neon ribbon definitely isnt festive but I don't think the idea behind it is that bad.

I actually really liked her outfit and lipstick as well, as someone said earlier. She looks drowned in the stupid streetwear/athleisure clothes. Do we think Zoe's going to ease out of those now Lottie is getting tied down and is no longer a potential threat? I can easily see an insecure person being threatened/trying to emulate the person their long term partner keeps praising for street cred/insta model/whatever.
(Disclaimer: Lottie is in an 8 year relationship, so essentially de facto where I live, I don't consider her in a less commited relationship just because she wasnt engaged)

Also... People like to argue that Zoe and Alfie don't want to be in a relationship, and the whole 'ring and a bump by 30' comes up.

But how many 'potential proposals' have there been now? There was the necklace in New York, and the fireworks display in the backyard (probably why it came up in the vlogmas about the light displays, and why I'm bringing this up now). I feel like Im missing another one but I could be wrong.

That's why I think Alfie's leading her on about marriage. Not because of a comment made in a vlog years ago, but because she looks so excited in those scenes then so subdued/'brave faced' after the 'big reveal'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I’ve never seen Zoe mention an article of clothing is too small for her like in the last vlog. It is usually “everything is sewwwww big for me because I’m seewwwww teeny tiny”.

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20201212_110900_com.instagram.android.jpg

Knowing their lack of care for her and how disgusting they can be, I'd say it's more likely the second one...

Reactions: 12
I nearly pissed myself laughing when Alfie suggested that the up all night phase with babies only lasts about 6 months.

Hahahahhahaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaahahhahahahahahaha stares at toddler (and the rest of my kids, including teenagers). 🤪
Yeah, 6 months, sure. Sure, yeah sure. 🥱😵

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Does anyone else find it mad how there’s literally no photos up in their house or any personal memory items? It’s just one big show home

Reactions: 25
I spotted Joe and Dianne this week were working with Amazon to run an online class teaching dancing to school children. Dr Ranj did biology and Rachel Riley taught maths. Im shocked Amazon didn't get Zoe to teach either English language or literature based on her successful writing career 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why doesn’t she have to put ad in her vlog titles? It just pops up included paid promotion. Also what’s she going to drop after Christmas anyway because she only ever vlogs for extended periods when there’s something new to drop then pisses off for months again until the next big thing is due and she vlogs a few weeks in a row again

Reactions: 8
What is wrong with Nala? I'm way behind on the vlogs.
She has had surgery on her leg as she had lump on her leg and they have to analize it to see if it’s something to worry about. When my dog had surgery he kept on throwing up and shiting himself😬 so he needed a lot of care maybe the same happened to Nala... I feel so bad when dogs are ill

• Sad
She has had surgery on her leg as she had lump on her leg and they have to analize it to see if it’s something to worry about. When my dog had surgery he kept on throwing up and shiting himself😬 so he needed a lot of care maybe the same happened to Nala... I feel so bad when dogs are ill
Aw, me too. Poor Nala.

Reactions: 10
You’re correct, I was literally thinking about this the other day funnily enough. When she announced her first book, She said something like “I was always a bookworm growing up, you can ask my mum” as if we could ring up ol’ Tracy and ask her 😂. Then sometime in the past year she said she was listening to the Potterless podcast (which is how I found it, if you like the Harry Potter books it’s hilarious and you’ll love it), and that it was motivating her to finish reading the books because they got “too big” or something along those lines. Obviously she never did start reading them again.
Thanks so much for confirming!

I'm sorry but it's completely impossible to be a bookworm in the 00s, a harry potter fan, and not have finished the books. Impossible. Why lie???
She could have avoided the whole book/ghostwriter disaster by just being honest and not trying to get credit for something she didn't do.
"Penguin contacted me and asked me if I wanted to write a book. I love reading and think it's so important that I would love to use my platform to perhaps encourage some of you to read! So I said yes. Of course I am not an author or writer, so with this book I am getting some help with the writing process, but I the story and characters are completely mine and I had so much fun doing this! I am actually interested in getting involved in the writing, so perhaps if there is a sequel I may try to write it myself but I'm not there yet. Thanks for all the support and I can't wait for you to read it!"

But instead she decides to deceive in order to sell more books/ get more credit. Yuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Thanks so much for confirming!

I'm sorry but it's completely impossible to be a bookworm in the 00s, a harry potter fan, and not have finished the books. Impossible. Why lie???
She could have avoided the whole book/ghostwriter disaster by just being honest and not trying to get credit for something she didn't do.
"Penguin contacted me and asked me if I wanted to write a book. I love reading and think it's so important that I would love to use my platform to perhaps encourage some of you to read! So I said yes. Of course I am not an author or writer, so with this book I am getting some help with the writing process, but I the story and characters are completely mine and I had so much fun doing this! I am actually interested in getting involved in the writing, so perhaps if there is a sequel I may try to write it myself but I'm not there yet. Thanks for all the support and I can't wait for you to read it!"

But instead she decides to deceive in order to sell more books/ get more credit. Yuck.
Every single aspect of her life is a lie

Reactions: 14
So no vlog tonight? cant say Im disappointed its been like watching paint dry so far.:sleep:

Reactions: 16
So no vlog tonight? cant say Im disappointed its been like watching paint dry so far.:sleep:
I agree, but like... this is her job. She's already miss two videos in 11 days because of... Nala? Come on. Film a bit and do a 7 minute video, not a 30 min long one.

It's maddening to think that she's my age.

Reactions: 23
I agree, but like... this is her job. She's already miss two videos in 11 days because of... Nala? Come on. Film a bit and do a 7 minute video, not a 30 min long one.

It's maddening to think that she's my age.
Exactly this. How do people with real jobs manage to work when they have pets?... they just do. Zoe, you’re a joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.