Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10 seconds into the new vlog and I'm already cringing at her singing "merry Christmas, everyone" to Nala in a high pitched annoying voice 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh god here she goes again living in the past...her and Joe used to have a Mc Doanlads breakfast and watch The Muppets Christmas carol on xmas eve so of course thats what shes doing. Also her and Alfie were bickering yesterday when putting the fairy lights in the gazebo, just wait until tier 4 kicks in. The gazebo broke in the wind well thats karma love for breaking the covid rules! Also they all usually wear the new (gifted) matching pj's Christmas eve but obv cant this year so they have to put them on Christmas morning when they arrive at Zoe's, why not just give them to them Christmas eve and let them wear them that night then instead of having to get undressed out of their clothes Christmas day morning. :rolleyes: She is such a control freak.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Oh god here she goes again living in the past...her and Joe used to have a Mc Doanlads breakfast and watch The Muppets Christmas carol on xmas eve so of course thats what shes doing. Also her and Alfie were bickering yesterday when putting the fairy lights in the gazebo, just wait until tier 4 kicks in. The gazebo broke in the wind well thats karma love for breaking the covid rules! Also they all usually wear the new (gifted) matching pj's Christmas eve but obv cant this year so they have to put them on Christmas morning when they arrive at Zoe's, why not just give them to them Christmas eve and let them wear them that night then instead of having to get undressed out of their clothes Christmas day morning. :rolleyes: She is such a control freak.
South of England is due to have a massive storm on boxing day with winds up to 80mph so they can kiss good bye to that tent 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If I went to someone’s house whether it be Christmas eve, Christmas day or any other day of the year and they told me I had to change into pyjamas and put on eye patches, I would tell them to duck off. Alfie’s parents are clearly more tolerant than me!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I find it really weird asking grown adults to change out of their clothes to put pjs on.... especially in the morning. Why not just send the pjs to them, all wear them tonight on a zoom call and have done with it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
its not just alfies family.. remember when she had the office christmas party a few years ago and the staff turned up dressed all fancy and then she made then wear elf onesies to watch a film :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
its not just alfies family.. remember when she had the office christmas party a few years ago and the staff turned up dressed all fancy and then she made then wear elf onesies to watch a film :rolleyes:
Oh yes and it was all for a ....#AD.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I must say she out did herself though....this years vlogmas was worse then last years. Its not all bad though Zoe it wasnt as bad as Lydia Millen's. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually enjoyed this years vlogmas more the previous years because there was less Mark, Poppy and Sean. Those 3 are unbearable!!

Zoe if you're reading this: drop these personalityless clones and find anyone else to hang out with. It'll do wonders for your views I promise!

Reactions: 28
I actually enjoyed this years vlogmas more the previous years because there was less Mark, Poppy and Sean. Those 3 are unbearable!!

Zoe if you're reading this: drop these personalityless clones and find anyone else to hang out with. It'll do wonders for your views I promise!
What she needs to do is grow the duck up and do some different content! I mean how many years do we need to see the same tit....

putting lights on the banister
opening a Cadburys advent and saying 'what is it I cant work it out'
running a bath and putting a Lush Christmas bath bomb in it.
doing a Festive makeup look
putting the star on the tree while on Alfie's shoulders
Garden centre with Mark for pizza and a look around the Christmas things
Having a hot chocolate
reading through the Radio times tv guide.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.