Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always remember last year when Dianne's family came over and they all went to Brighton for the day, it was really noticeable that Zoe couldn't even be bothered to leave the house to say hello. She'd rather surround herself with a family she's effectively paying to like her. I bet Xmas is unbearable with everyone having to suck up to Queen Zoe and Sloppy's smack arsed face souring the triffle. I bet Joe's ecstatic he's stuck in tier 4 so he doesn't have to see them

Reactions: 38
I can’t comprehend the thought process behind the gazebo like if you find out you’re going into tier 4 wouldn’t you think oh the cases in my area are high we must be really cautious instead of oh the cases are going up but whatever let’s bring our friends into an enclosed tent without socially distancing

• Angry
Reactions: 43
I can’t comprehend the thought process behind the gazebo like if you find out you’re going into tier 4 wouldn’t you think oh the cases in my area are high we must be really cautious instead of oh the cases are going up but whatever let’s bring our friends into an enclosed tent without socially distancing
They're not thinking about how the transmission of the virus anymore just how to bend the rules. So stupid.

Reactions: 28
And the gazebo not being an 'outside venue' aside... they're still not sitting 2m away from each other, which is asked for wherever you are. They really are too rich and privileged to slum it like normal people for a day

And the gazebo not being an 'outside venue' aside... they're still not sitting 2m away from each other, which is asked for wherever you are. They really are too rich and privileged to slum it like normal people for a day

Reactions: 23
It does seem like she's replaced her family with his. Big mistake. She's in for a rude awakening if they split up.

Shes just desperate to fit in. She thinks if shes part of the family hes less likely to ditch her.
Won't make an iota of a difference to him if he decides he wants to walk away.

Reactions: 13
Just watched Dianne’s vlog today, her feelings towards her family and how we should behave in trying to keep people safe in the pandemic could not be more different to Zoe

Reactions: 47
How stupid can you be, hosting a non-socially distanced dinner in a closed gazebo? This is after consistently showing not adhering to the guidelines and making a mockery of the efforts and sacrifices people have made to stay safe.

I hope Brighton & Hove get behind the reason that they have had to go into Tier 4 is through the behaviour of selfish, irresponsible idiots like this.

Reactions: 31
As much of a pea brained cretin as she is, some blame has to lie at the feet of Steeeeve, Alexiar, Ploppy and Sean (doesn’t get a nickname as he’s such a bland person). They go along with her dim witted ideas and encourage it. Sycophants the lot of them!
I have friends who are bending the rules (we’re in tier 2 but I’m isolating as much as possible due to caring responsibilities), and they know I love them but I won’t see them until this is over. We talk on the phone and FaceTime. They accept my feelings and wouldn’t pressure me to go along with it. This is why I think the couples crew aren’t actually friends at all!

Reactions: 26
What annoys me the most about this is that Zoe and Alfie actually live in Hassocks (West Sussex), so they drive about 10 miles every day to go and meet their friends in Brighton, or go to the shops there. I think Brighton has higher cases than Hassocks currently, so they could potentially be contributing towards an increase in Hassocks cases due to the constant travel and mixing they are doing 😡
How did you find out they're in Hassocks?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.