Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get that, you’d think he sometimes want to see his own family! What is it with the Deyes!!
The Deyes are a cult
1. You must stay with the person you get with at 18
2. Your SO may never spend Xmas with their own family
3. Your SO friend will be picked by the Deyes - the chosen condom friends are Steve and Alexurrr

• Haha
Reactions: 65
The Deyes are a cult
1. You must stay with the person you get with at 18
2. Your SO may never spend Xmas with their own family
3. Your SO friend will be picked by the Deyes - the chosen condom friends are Steve and Alexurrr
4. A sibling will be replaced with an inbred pug.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
If it makes anyone feel better, Booktopia has reduced Cordially Invited by 90 PERCENT and is selling it for just $3.95! Down from $39.95! And they’re SIGNED COPIES.

They must have so much stock that didn’t sell. I’m so shook that I made an account just to share 😂

*I’m Australian so the figures might look different where you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
If it makes anyone feel better, Booktopia has reduced Cordially Invited by 90 PERCENT and is selling it for just $3.95! Down from $39.95! And they’re SIGNED COPIES.

They must have so much stock that didn’t sell. I’m so shook that I made an account just to share 😂

*I’m Australian so the figures might look different where you are.
Is $40 a lot for a book over there? I wouldn’t have thought her book was worth that!

Reactions: 7
Is $40 a lot for a book over there? I wouldn’t have thought her book was worth that!
40 AUS dollars is about £22. So about the RRP price for most hardbacks in the UK which tends to be around £20 mark unless they are very big/small books.

Reactions: 3
I’m usually a silent viewer of these threads but the last few days I’ve felt so angry, I’ve emailed Gleam (for all the good it’ll do)
lol I emailed when she released the garden centre vlog and I didn’t hear back, I really don’t think they give a tit

That’s her management, if I acted like such a twit In front of my manager I think she’d have something to say about it. Influencers have no rules 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I think it just shows they’re all just in it for the money, back in the day it was no big deal to even say happy Christmas on Christmas Day to people who made them what they are, now they’re so far up their own arses that they believe they deserve a break from all their hard work. They can duck right off the lot of them, they’d be nothing without their “fans” and they act so high and mighty, wouldn’t know a hard days work if it bit them on the behind!

Reactions: 32
Funny how the gazebo “collapsed” overnight, the day after everyone was outraged about them basically breaking the rules in it.... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think it just shows they’re all just in it for the money, back in the day it was no big deal to even say happy Christmas on Christmas Day to people who made them what they are, now they’re so far up their own arses that they believe they deserve a break from all their hard work. They can duck right off the lot of them, they’d be nothing without their “fans” and they act so high and mighty, wouldn’t know a hard days work if it bit them on the behind!
Last year she was on stories posting the cheese board and them playing game etc. the fact BOTH her and Alfie have been quiet all day makes me think they had the family over xmas eve like we all said!

Reactions: 35
What is wrong with spending Christmas with just your boyfriend? Throughout the year they are usually always gallivanting with other people than together. One year they have to be on their own and can't do that.

Last year she was on stories posting the cheese board and them playing game etc. the fact BOTH her and Alfie have been quiet all day makes me think they had the family over xmas eve like we all said!
It's just like video calls meetings with colleagues who just say yes they are spending it on their own or weekends always on their own yet we know they are seeing x y and z.... Nothing wrong each to their own when it comes to colleagues as they ain't no big influencers

Reactions: 13
Still no baby or marriage eh? Someone remind me why theyre still together ?
Exactly now I don't want to come across like someone with old school ideas but if you have a cushy work at home style job (now I know I wouldn't call her job wfh but it's flexible to do so now more than ever with so many Brand deals being affected during Covid) but her brand is established now her image could change with baby content easily so she could have popped a few babies out with Alfie's consent ofcourse. I understand you don't need to get married before having kids so no rush there.

Her video few months back which had weird orange lighting she mentioned they are not trying for a baby yet so I doubt it'll happen anytime soon.

I just don't get their relationship it's even worse than Emily Canham and her boyfriend's James relationship... Gosh Emily is so like Zoella now Ive took a step back and thought about it. emily always chilling with xyz but her boyfriend and so is Zoella.. but I do love Zoellas love for Alfie's fam...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Someone remind me why theyre still together ?
I don’t think even they know why they’re still together!

So sad to think that you are the perfect couple but everyone just looks at them and thinks ”why are you still together???”

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.