Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also in their secret santa Steve gave her some packet mash and cheese :LOL: Oh Zoe take the hint.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Zoe Sugg: Even vlogmas couldn’t save you this year, should’ve stuck to content like your smear.

Long but accurate. Hahahaha!

Reactions: 16
Soz big word vom/rant

She thinks because shes rich and a well-known walking billboard, she is immune to covid & shouldn’t have to follow peasant rules. Shes lived the last 8 years having everything handed to her with thousands of people telling her she is amazing. She thinks she is above this situation.

Also you can get covid from elevator buttons & various other surfaces. You don’t even have to be around people to get it.

Also, Zoe, if its not necessary, don’t do it. You are not special or above anyone else. You dont need to see your boyfriends sister & her boyfriend. You saw them at the beach, the tree farm & tulleys lights & no doubt saw them when you picked up your roast that one time when you bleeping drove to their house for food you had delivered there. You also saw them when you had another roast in Al Dentes mums ‘outdoor’ tent. You probably see them over facetime every day. You don’t need to see them in a gazebo. This was not necessary or essential. Just because the rules say ‘x’, doesn’t mean you should do it. You will see them on Christmas day. You have seen Steve and Alekseeaar already this month, multiple times. Being in close proximity to them in an enclosed space was not necessary or essential. You would not die from not seeing soppy and s&a in the gazebo, like you would if you couldn’t get food or medicine (aka essential, necessary). You have the physical touch of your gross, poor excuse of a boyfriend, Al
Dente, as well as facetime with ‘the fam’ aka only Al Dentes family. You are not starved of human interaction, therefore it is not necessary or essential for you to see these people, not only in the ‘outdoor’ gazebo, but multiple times this month. You have gone long periods of time sitting on your arse doing jack tit, but now, when you’re advised against it for the safety of you & your community, you want to go everywhere and force situations so you can see your paid friends.

Zoe you are not special. You are clinging on for dear life to a wannabe fuckboy who does not love you or want to have children with you. You are an idiot. You are a complete embarrassment. Do us all a favour and duck off from the internet.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
so my prediction came true, she didn't vlog the evening of xmas eve, because she blatantly had all the cavalry round. so predictable.
yes i am posting trashing zoe on christmas day, duck it

merry christmas to you all 🥰 i feel most at home on this thread on tattle, because zoe and alfie are the reason i got into trash forums in the first place 😅 best wishes guys xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Sean never spends Xmas with his family. You'd think he'd make them part of his bubble, but no, gotta festive fester with Zoe n Gumbo.

Reactions: 24
300k views but only 245 comments 🤔 hhMmmMmmMMmm
It’s no secret that she accepts and limits only the comments that she likes the look of

I got the bake off book for Christmas - if you don’t want to spend £20 on the bake off subscription then here is the chocolate cake recipe that she made in the sponsored video

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Sean never spends Xmas with his family. You'd think he'd make them part of his bubble, but no, gotta festive fester with Zoe n Gumbo.
I don’t get that, you’d think he sometimes want to see his own family! What is it with the Deyes!!

Reactions: 14
our government had to change the law on what is a an outside seating area and how open it must be because people would do this gazebo tit. It's even worse for you because the surface is cloth/plastic and virus lingers on it a lot if you don't disinfect it. Which you probably won't because who has professional big surface disinfection sprays?

Reactions: 21
I know it sounds awful but sometimes I wish the people who act like this would just catch it (not badly at all, I’m not evil 😂), but just to have a positive test and mild symptoms may make them realise how easy it is to catch it, even if they are being “careful” sitting close together in a tent and exchanging presents in their cars in the garden centre car park.

ALSO it would be hilarious if one of them got symptoms today or tomorrow 😂 am I the only one basically being a recluse for the last two weeks in fear I’ll get symptoms before Xmas day and not be able to see my family?!
I hope so too. I’ve been off work since August due to arthritis in my back flaring up. I was unable to get a shopping delivery or click and collect so had to go shopping and caught it, so me and my boyfriend have to isolate instead of going to see my parents 😩 then here she is in a gazebo trying to push as much as she can

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
We always talk about Zalfie but Poppy and Sean have been together for 12 years and aren’t engaged either🤨 Poppy has said before that she wants to get married but it seems like she and Zoe won’t be getting a ring any time soon.

Reactions: 20
I can really imagine Zoe being that kind of friend (I think some people can relate to having that type of friend, I don’t anymore thank god) where everything has to be on her terms, if she’s mad, everyone has to be mad, is she’s happy, everyone has to be happy. And if it is not on her terms she will turn away from you or make you feel bad. And since in her relationships she is the one sitting on a power position her friends wouldn’t do anything to risk losing that connection. Am I reaching lol. I just get that feeling especially because Sean seems to have a good relationship with his family (I watched his art studio reno don’t hate me) so I really don’t understand why he and poppeeeyyy wouldn’t spend Christmas with them.

Reactions: 29
Yeah Sean definitely seems to have a good relationship with his family, see them quite a lot in vlogs. Even if his family don't do much for Christmas it'd still be nice to spend it with them once in a while.
I don't even know if the pressure is from Zoe, I think it's Poppy and the Deyes family with their festive traditions and pressure to spend it all together. Probably doesn't want to be the person to make the Deyes Christmas feel small or to feel guilty for dragging Poppy away from the Christmas fun. Poppy and Alfie don't seem like the type to be willing to spend it with another family so it's up to Sean and Zoe to compromise otherwise they'll have to spend it away from their partners. (Not that Zoe minds of course, don't think she'd ever feel guilty about not seeing her family).

Reactions: 18
Well what would Sean be doing as a career without them? Guess he's sold his soul to the Deyes dark side.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s no secret that she accepts and limits only the comments that she likes the look of

I got the bake off book for Christmas - if you don’t want to spend £20 on the bake off subscription then here is the chocolate cake recipe that she made in the sponsored video
it says pinch of salt. she didnt add pinch

Reactions: 5
She's been extremely quiet today but I guess its the start of her 2 months off, you know to recover from such a heavy loaded busy vlogmas schedule! Add to that all the hosting and cooking she's done today poor love will be wore out. I guess it will be a hot chocolate and an early night for our ickle zozo.....oh hang on that's what she does every night! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I can really imagine Zoe being that kind of friend (I think some people can relate to having that type of friend, I don’t anymore thank god) where everything has to be on her terms, if she’s mad, everyone has to be mad, is she’s happy, everyone has to be happy. And if it is not on her terms she will turn away from you or make you feel bad. And since in her relationships she is the one sitting on a power position her friends wouldn’t do anything to risk losing that connection. Am I reaching lol. I just get that feeling especially because Sean seems to have a good relationship with his family (I watched his art studio reno don’t hate me) so I really don’t understand why he and poppeeeyyy wouldn’t spend Christmas with them.
I had a friend like this once, embarrassing to admit but I thought she was my best friend. She wanted everything on her terms. If she had a bad day because of sth, she would let it out on me. And she moaned allllll the time. Even if you bought her all the presents in the world - no, gave her the world - she would find some tiny thing to complain about. Some day I realized that I cannot take it anymore. The "friendship" ended and boy, I was so relieved and so happier. Nobody needs toxic people like this

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.