Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG she really pissed me off in this vlog! all in a tent not two metres apart and is all that electrical cable safe with all the rain? and then candles in a GAZEBO talk about fire hazard stupid witch.

Reactions: 42
It really does seem like the relationship is hanging on its last thread. Zoe is going overboard with the "we've become so much closer, haven't we?" "our relationship is so strong!" "Alfie is so good to me and takes care of me!" I feel like when people subconsciously know that their relationship is falling apart, there's a tendency to overcompensate with declarations of love. I guess it's also a way to convince themselves that it's the truth rather than accept the inevitable. Alfie, on the other hand, is so insecure and immature that he needs constant validation so he just gets off on Zoe's brown-nosing and incessant flattery.
Yep, agreed. Niomi said the same thing (that she and Joe got so much closer during quarantine) a month before they broke up.

Although I’m certain there’s trouble in paradise, I’d be very surprised if Zalfie breaks up any time soon. I think most likely scenario is either Alfie meeting someone else he realizes he’d rather be with or some ginormous wake up call for Zoe that forces her to reassess such as another big ordeal from Alfie where she (understandably) thinks he’s going to propose and he doesn’t, or someone like Joe getting engaged.

Reactions: 23
Yep, agreed. Niomi said the same thing (that she and Joe got so much closer during quarantine) a month before they broke up.

Although I’m certain there’s trouble in paradise, I’d be very surprised if Zalfie breaks up any time soon. I think most likely scenario is either Alfie meeting someone else he realizes he’d rather be with or some ginormous wake up call for Zoe that forces her to reassess such as another big ordeal from Alfie where she (understandably) thinks he’s going to propose and he doesn’t, or someone like Joe getting engaged.
I agree... I don’t think they’ll break up unless Alfie meets someone.

Reactions: 10
Sorry to derail the thread but I can’t with her ASOS haul either... so much stuff!!!

Reactions: 10
What do you reckon would make Zoe break up with Alfie?
Nothing. I think she's so desperate to appear like they're couple goals that she'd let him continually cheat on her and probably just remind him she owns his house, var, fsmilies career and his teeth. I don't even think Joe getting engaged or having a baby would force her hand now

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why can’t Zoe just accept that she won’t be able see family and just have a Christmas her and Alfie.? My OH and I can’t spend it with my family and we’re looking forward to it being just the two of us for once. She’d be more relatable if she was showing us how to make the best of a bad situation and how she’s celebrating Christmas the two of them. They just can’t bare it being the 2 of them!

Reactions: 37
What do you reckon would make Zoe break up with Alfie?
Getting another girl pregnant 😂
But in all honesty, I don't think they ever were compatible. They were 2 people cruising on a YouTube high and baby fans shouting "zalfie" even before it was official.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry to derail the thread but I can’t with her ASOS haul either... so much stuff!!!
I don’t care about her enough to do it but I’d love someone to track everything she buys in 2021 because the amount of stuff she buys (or is gifted) is absurd and most of it we never see again. There must be bedrooms filled with tat from all her different hauls. Online shopping seems to be her main (only?) hobby.

Reactions: 15
Whats happened to Zach and Lottie have they been shoved out the circle in flavor of Steve and Alexa?

Reactions: 25
I don’t care about her enough to do it but I’d love someone to track everything she buys in 2021 because the amount of stuff she buys (or is gifted) is absurd and most of it we never see again. There must be bedrooms filled with tat from all her different hauls. Online shopping seems to be her main (only?) hobby.
I started this at the beginning of the year.
Never finished it.. Uh... Maybe I'll try properly next year

Screenshot_20201223-182029.jpg

Screenshot_20201223-182153.jpg

Reactions: 12
She didn't write any cards, she says (besides the vet's one and the Alfie one). What does she do all day? I really want to know. Most people I know have full on jobs, 40 hours or longer a week. They have kids or take care of relatives or have other things going on. They still managed to write cards...

Reactions: 22
“I fewl like....
I want to keep uploading, to make you happy”

***manually increases Adsense midroll’s***

I personally fewl like, seeing zoe was 95% successful in her mission to get the Christmas food shopping done - after already having a grocery delivery early this week,

Was the gift I needed to get me through this festive period 🥰 screw those who will be relying on food banks and feeding their kids tins of own brand beans,
good things really do happen to good people...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So that means Poppy & Sean and Alfie's mum & dad can only come round on christmas morning then leave by midnight???

That will probably cut deep for Zalfie because dont they usually all stay over at their house for a few days at christmas time. :LOL:

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The gazebo with one flap open with everyone seated directly next to each other, and electric heaters to stifle the fresh air 😂

That is the biggest stretch of “meeting outside” I’ve seen

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Is anyone else appalled at her vlog, she does realise that the reason you can only meet outside because then the virus is then not confined stuck and confined in a space, putting a gazebo up is trapping any viruses in and is completely pointless, breaking the rules as far as I'm concerned
Surely this will make the DM??!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.